Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

How Was Your Day?

Andy

This board's pretty quiet.

Is it normally this quiet, or...?

o.O;

Feel free to drag your friends along, hehe

And welcome :)

Ayingel

That sounds vaguely familiar. :p I've been out playing DDR (last night), swing dancing (tonight), and social dancing (tomorrow night) instead of studying. :p

that's what i use to do...then i dropped out of college...

Princess

So, I was MRI'd, Xray'd, then had a 4 inch long needle stuck into my shoulder, rooted around for correct positioning and then had dye injected, was re-x'ray'd and re MRI'd. And now I get sharp shooting pains whenever I move my arm. And I have to be the bloodbanker tonight at work. My day is peachy.

Radioactive Isotope

contrast MRI? coooooool. if that shoulder doesn't feel better in a day or two, march down there and tell 'em to fix it. ;)

Princess

Oh if I can't work tonight, I'll be marching my ass to the ER

Ayingel

what's up?

Mara

Today is better than last night was... Hopefully I'll fall asleep easier tonight.

Jon-Michael

My day was good.

Edited by Jon-Michael

Mara

Good! Last night I found out I had a copy of Beowulf in one of my lit. anthologies. So that was awesome.

Plus, my friend is coming up here from W.V. this weekend. Yay!

Ayingel

>.< i want dinner /sob

Radioactive Isotope

Rob and i went to look at wedding bands. now he's freaking out over cost and took my "let's shop around a bit" suggestion as "i want a bigger, more expensive ring." which is not necessarily true. i just want one that will look good with the ring he already gave me. :???:

Ayingel

you know, you could just have your engagement ring fitted with a larger stone. i know a few people who've done that. and you'll save that extra 100 or so you'll spend on just the band

Mara

Don't all shockdie at once, but I just updated my blog! :eek:

Holy crap! :p

I should update my own.. sometime.

Bad furday

*reads it* Beeurd possibly working at the former HJ Beard's ? It must be a good omen! :D

Mara

I think the muffler on my car might be going out. Or something that's causing my car to sound like a single-engine plane.

But other than that, last night was pretty awesome.

Uncle Du

So I was nominated to take charge of arranging this softball tournament for this Thursday. The guy that had the idea to play in it said he'd head it up, then he went on leave, making me the coach. So I've been running around like a mad man, getting all this arranged, finding out where the tourny will be, getting the money so we can play. Oh yea, the money, 80 bucks of which I had to front myself just so we had it in by the deadline. This is what I get for trying to get everyone a day off that wants to play. :p

Mara

Well, I had to shell out over $250 for my car. :(

But at least it sounds better now!

Radioactive Isotope

i forgot to schedule some wedding stuff like i meant to. i'll have to do it in the morning.

Ayingel

meh...roommate issues...he's refusing to talk to people he needs to, but the new roommate isn't making it easier...

Uncle Du

Not a bad day really. Though we did get eliminated in the first round of the tournament. :p

But hey, day off from work to play softball, I can't complain. And I also made this awesome Sports Center worthy catch. The grass in the outfield never tasted so good. ;)

Link

hmm... grass covered Du... where have i seen that... oh wait! that's right! walter was in the field for three days. yeah, that's where i saw that look.

Uncle Du

Yea, I love the Navy, the longest I'm in the field is 7 innings. ;) :p

Mara

Not a bad day really. Though we did get eliminated in the first round of the tournament. :p

But hey, day off from work to play softball, I can't complain. And I also made this awesome Sports Center worthy catch. The grass in the outfield never tasted so good. ;)

Shall I set the VCR in the morning? ;)

Uncle Du

You...you still have a VCR??? ;)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.