Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

How Was Your Day?

Princess

You just had to take it there, didn't you?

Radioactive Isotope

All the more reason not to eat it. Blech.

Drake

You just had to take it there, didn't you?

Yes. Yes, I did.

James the Defender

Asparagus doesn't smell bad. It's the pee afterwards that does.

I'm glad it's not just me... I thought my body was weird, lol.

Pandora

I can't stand the stuff.

I sure hope my day improves. I woke up exhausted with a migraine and my knee swollen to nearly twice its size. Maybe I should have had that surgery when I had the chance...

Princess

Not starting out the greatest. Went for a walk with the dog and he got diarrhea on the trail, so we only made half of our usual distance

Ayingel

Infinitely more amazing now that one: my aunt called this morning and said she won a second set of tickets to Motley Crue and Poison this Friday (yes, extra set. She already won a set)

two: I found someone to trade shifts with me so that I can go to the concert (and the person who took my shift is excited because now she can sleep in)

three: my best friend might be able to go with me! For free! And she'll already be headed to town anyway (she's going to see her parents next week, so she'd just be leaving a day early)

Jake Durron

Better than yesterday!

• Upvote 1

Uncle Du

Damn near perfect. Got to hang with my bestie, her kids and my boy all day. Just relaxed. Good day. :)

Pandora

Full of ignorance and irritation.

James the Defender

Rained...hard. Great time; loved it. I walked to the vehicle in it from work. I wish it precipitated more here.

Pandora

So far so good. I've been productive and other than texting my dad about business, I haven't had to speak with a single relative today other than Daniel. :D

Princess

I just chased the dog for 5 minutes across the neighbors old horse pasture. Dog is not going out with free run with me again today

Uncle Du

Went for a scenic train ride in the Adirondacks and soon Dinosaur BBQ for dinner! Last day here though, so I'm kinda bummed.

Edited by Uncle Du

Pandora

Okay, explain the dinosaur bbq... and is it really bbq or are you using that as a verb?

Passed my pre-licensing certification tests :D so I can take my state exam when I get back from Florida and be licensed to sell life insurance in Tennessee!!

Ana

Migraine. -_-

Pandora

Irritating relatives. Okay mostly just the uncle. :roll:

Pandora

Update: Got insulted by my uncle to my face after he got all hoity toity about how great his pay is in overtime. Well hell, when I was making $10 an hour my overtime pay was pretty good too. As of Tuesday I will be in a business making $500 in a twenty-minute sale. But I suppose that's not as good as an hourly job. :roll:

SOOOO ready to get the hell out of here.

Princess

Productive. Go up went to yoga, dyed both my parents hair for them, came home, rearranged some furniture with the help of my parents, went to Menards, found out where the ants were getting into my house at (there was a whole trail of them crawling up the foundation) sprayed the foundation with Bayer Home Defense while dad spread ant killer over the entire yard, then I watered around the house to get the ant killer to soak in. Now I'mma gonna take a short nap before church then dinner at my parent's house

Ana

I was gonna say my day was productive, but next to yours, Prin...

I did good though. I went through all my books! I have four full boxes to sell to the used bookstore. But my shelves are still stacked double-deep with more sitting along the top of the bookshelf...

I think I have a problem. >_>

Uncle Du

So we "worked" today, but we never even went on the ship. We had to wait for the shipyard people to move our crates and stuff from a warehouse and it took ALL day. Which meant most of the day, I was lounging around in the beautiful weather. And to make it an even better day, I bought this bad boy...

http://sogknives.com/store/AU-03.html

Princess

Sounds like my bookshelves Ana.

After dinner went to Relay for Life and Target too

Ayingel

Bachelorette party. Nuff said

Jake Durron

I'm working with my boss's dad again... Grouchy old codger who yells a lot, snores and spazzes about everything. Also, his catchphrase is "Cotton-pickin' morons!!!"

Pandora

I am so sad to be leaving leadership, but I am SO excited to get to work on building my dreams.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.