Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

How Was Your Day?

Princess

Yay!

I am revising my research proposal tomorrow and doing major revisions to my methodology section

Uncle Du

I went down a water slide today. :p

Princess

I got offered cash for my notes at a break today

Uncle Du

Take the money and run.

Pandora

Baked almost all day with my grandma. Fun, but boy howdy was that torture with my diet!

Bad furday

Was the water slide one of those fast ones, or one of those weird hilly ones?

Uncle Du

Baked almost all day with my grandma. Fun, but boy howdy was that torture with my diet!

Sounds delicious!

Was the water slide one of those fast ones, or one of those weird hilly ones?

It was actually neither lol. It's not that long, but very cool. It starts out in the building, goes outside and does a couple turns. But the cool thing is, it's pitch black. So much fun!

Pandora

Mmmm water slides.

Uncle Du

Lovin' my weekend with the kiddo. :D

Ayingel

Meh.

Pandora

Yay kiddo!

Why so meh?

Ayingel

I was awake from 6 am and didn't get to go to bed until 2 am this morning, and I had to work. Now it's snowing. Meh.

James the Defender

Had some reflexology and kinesiology done today. This kinesiology was one without the bell ringing and shaking, and whatnot. It was just about the energies. Never believed in the stuff until today. She was very lightly touching me, not really doing much except rubbing my legs, pushing lightly on my stomach, and touching my feet. She started to yawn like crazy (picking up on my constant fatigue) and coughing like mad (picking up on my body's physical ills.) When she was done I sat up and felt like I'd been hit by a truck... Powerful stuff.

Uncle Du

So, I've heard of kinesiology before, but what's the deal with bell ringing and whatnot?

James the Defender

I'd have to look it up. The woman who worked on me today talked about it briefly. It was just important for me to mention it as some levels of kinesiology have certain elements to it which conflict with my personal convictions. What's more important is the Yuengling I had later, lol. You know what I'm talking about.

Pandora

Sounds like Reiki.

Uncle Du

Mmmm, Yuengling... ;)

So, today looks to be a pretty boring day. I'm still packing up material for this next job...well, I'm not yet, I'm sitting here on the computer, lol. But I just don't WANNA. I just want to get out and do some real work and make the day go by faster!

Princess

Finished classes last night, woke up without a hangover but with major nasal congestion today. Also found out that my capstone class got cancelled due to low registration and I now have to take it at a center an hour and a half away to get it done

Uncle Du

An hour and a half away? How often do you have to go?

Princess

I think 7 times, but the majority of them are in the winter

Uncle Du

Think you need to just get a truck. :p

Pandora

Yes, as in a snow plow. OOOH You can put a gun rack on it and be rollin Michigan redneck style! :lol:

My day is AWESOME so far. My stats professor (Applied Multivariate Analysis--if you don't know what that means, you're not far behind me) posted our grades- A+!!!! :D Not sure how the hell I pulled that off, but I am SO not complaining!

Uncle Du

Awesome!!! :cheers:

Pandora

Thanks! It's also been decided that I will be proposing my thesis the third week of January. My birthday is January 5th, a Saturday. This means that when I recover from my hangover the following Sunday, it is officially time to panic.

Princess

Think you need to just get a truck. :p

My next car will have all wheel drive

Yes, as in a snow plow. OOOH You can put a gun rack on it and be rollin Michigan redneck style! :lol:

My day is AWESOME so far. My stats professor (Applied Multivariate Analysis--if you don't know what that means, you're not far behind me) posted our grades- A+!!!! :D Not sure how the hell I pulled that off, but I am SO not complaining!

Congrats!

And no gun rack for me

Thanks! It's also been decided that I will be proposing my thesis the third week of January. My birthday is January 5th, a Saturday. This means that when I recover from my hangover the following Sunday, it is officially time to panic.

May the Force be with ya!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.