Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

2008 Races

Mara

I'm just glad that there are some sane people left in my state, and voted not to have a revote.

Edited by Mara

Radioactive Isotope

a good lesson in consequences. :p

Mara

So very true.

Ayingel

i'm just mad that the states are now saying that [counties that had ron paul as a winner for a nominee and have delegates moving up further to vote for him] the delegates moving up are going to "sabotage" the election process. he is still running and there is nothing wrong with a lot of people voting for the other choice for republican, other than a "criminal" (yes a criminal because john mccain has broken the law with the money that he has for his campaign) who has a lot of controversy surrounding him

TheUnknown

My Pennsylvania prediction:

Hillary by 6-8. She does well in the rural and industrial areas. Obama wins big in the Philadelphia metro area, the college towns, and the post-industrial areas of the rest of the state.

Winters

Obama is given for the college towns, but I say sub-urbs for Hillary.

Winters

As of right now, Hillary is leading PA 53-47, with at least 38 delegates going to her. I won't say anymore...

TheUnknown

The question is how close is her victory going to be?

Winters

Well, it's 19 percent, so I'm hopeful it'll be more... (Sorry, but I'm a Hillary supporter, I've been a "glassy eyed Clintonista" for... almost a decade, and I'm only 19...)

*EDIT* It's now 54-46, Hillary, with 28 delegates going to her at 37% done.

Edited by Winters

Andy

So Hilary has the most votes?

Wow, surely that means Obama will win. lol

TheUnknown

Hillary has the most votes in the PENNSYLVANIA primary. Obama still lands in the overall delegate count and the overall primary vote for all primaries.

Andy

lol I saw something really funny today on TV... Bear in mind it may require alcohol.

It was showing some US election stuff, and showed Obama, and cut to Hilary and all her supports (all of whome were white) and the caption at the bottom came up saying "PRIMARY RACE"., I was like, "how racist."

:p

TheUnknown

:lol:

Winters

It's offical, Hillary Clinton won PA with 10% over Obama, 55-45, with 99% reported in. Not enough delegates to put a chink in his armor, but Hillary did win by enough of a margine that her campign isn't over.

Andy

I saw in the paper earlier that Hilary said that if Iran attacked Isreal and she was President she would "totally obliterate" them.

Umm okay... So is it like Afghanistan and Iraq aren't enough, let's go to war with another country too, cos we have lots of money to spare?

I don't think threatening other countries is very good for improving diplomatic relations.

Mara

Especially since she immediately wants to end the war in Iraq. :p

Andy

lol, yeah that too.

Mara

Apparently she wants to pull all troops out of Iraq and sent them to Iran then? :roll:

Ender

No, we'll keep the troops at home and send the new hybrid army.

Andy

Apparently she wants to pull all troops out of Iraq and sent them to Iran then? :roll:

Well, it IS next door. It would save the logistical costs of shipping everything home. :p

Radioactive Isotope

just another example of hypocrites in politics. nothing to see here. carry on.

*can't stand her*

Mara

Indeed....

TheUnknown

Finally! The Democratic Nomination Race is over! It's going to be McCain versus Obama.

Radioactive Isotope

did Hillary finally concede?

TheUnknown

No, but she got clobbered in North Carolina and barely won Indiana. Most of the media outlets are calling the race pretty much over. Obama is starting to rake in the superdelegates (including some that are switching for Clinton). It's over, even if Gollum won't admit that her quest for the precioussss has failed.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.