Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Mara

What's the last movie you saw?

Jake Durron

Watched the birdcage last night... And my big fat Greek wedding, and apparently we're watching brokeback mountain tonight LOL

Ayingel

So I learned today that Sentinel was built in Minnesota. Awesome.

Mara

Shia also won't be in it.

I can live with that.

One complaint I've had with all three movies is that they've had far too much human involvement. More space robot fighting - less human love story sub-plot.

I'd probably watch them if they were like that. :p

I hate when movies try to be something they're not. Either go all the way one way, or all the way the other way.

Tsl

I can live with that.

One complaint I've had with all three movies is that they've had far too much human involvement. More space robot fighting - less human love story sub-plot.

I hate when movies try to be something they're not. Either go all the way one way, or all the way the other way.

They are trying to appeal to both sexes...I guess the females on this board being sci fi fans, it doesn't work on us so well, lol.

I always think it's funny when they put nekkid boobies in a chick flick for the men who get dragged in with their wives/girlfriends... Like, sorry that we made this piece of crap chicky movie, and sorry you had to come. Here's some boobies for your suffering in case you don't get laid afterwards. :p

Jake Durron

hehehe boobies. :hehe:

Mara

I can live with that.

They are trying to appeal to both sexes...I guess the females on this board being sci fi fans, it doesn't work on us so well, lol.

I always think it's funny when they put nekkid boobies in a chick flick for the men who get dragged in with their wives/girlfriends... Like, sorry that we made this piece of crap chicky movie, and sorry you had to come. Here's some boobies for your suffering in case you don't get laid afterwards. :p

Haha. Yeah. :p

I'd rather watch a film with no plot and tons of explosions than a chick flick.

Ana

Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone, and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!

Bad furday

Watched Half Blood Prince a few days ago, and Deathly Hallows Pt1 yesterday!

Drake

On the topic of Transformers, I just had an epiphany. It would be really cool if there was a Transformers/Knight Rider crossover where KITT becomes a Transformer. :p

Princess

Wall Street Money Never Sleeps today

Andy

Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone, and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!

I watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone yesterday. :p

Tsl

I watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone yesterday. :p

I need to get my hands on a copy of the book and dvd that is properly titled (and will play in a non PALS player) one of these days. At least when I read the book, I can mentally read sorcerer's as philosopher's, but I just end up yelling at the movie.

Mara

On the topic of Transformers, I just had an epiphany. It would be really cool if there was a Transformers/Knight Rider crossover where KITT becomes a Transformer. :p

No, that would totally ruin KITT! He's already awesome.

Drake

Maybe, if he was, he wouldn't have been cancelled so quickly. :p

Mara

That's because everyone else in the show besides KITT sucked. :p

Drake

Regardless, it will never compare to the original Knight Rider with the Hoff.

Mara

Yeah, the Hoff rocks. But.... I preferred KITT as a Mustang, personally. ;p

Tsl

I prefer the Kit Kat...

Ayingel

Friends With Benefits

Master Hayes

Deathly Hallows Pt.2

Princess

Transformers Dark of the Moon.

Yay for gratuitous explosions! I missed the twins that were the Aveos. Glad to see that Wheelie survived Revenge of the Fallen, and loved when he called something a cluster****

Drake

You missed the twins? Those racial stereotypes on wheels? That would be like watching Revenge of the Sith and saying you missed Jar Jar being in it so much.

Those cars were an embarrassment to a movie that was already an embarrassment. I'm glad Bay smartened up and got rid of that crap in the new one. I thought he was even pushing it with Wheelie and his smoking sidekick.

Ayingel

I think we should all go see this movie...

Jake Durron

Saw Captain America last night.

OMG IT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!

Except they kind of downplayed his patriotism which made is just shy of perfect.

a solid A!

Ana

I'm not surprised they downplayed it... They DO want to make money in the foreign markets. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.