Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Mara

What's the last movie you saw?

Princess

Ramona and Beezus (How many movies has Josh Duchamel made in the last year?)

The books came flooding back watching this

Drake

Captain America was so good! I liked Thor better but it was still top notch. And for those who haven't seen it, stick around after the credits. You won't be disappointed! :D

Princess

I watched The Lovely Bones last night. Interesting, but not as good as I thought that it would be

Drake

Were the bones lovely, at least? I wouldn't really care if they were just regular old bones.

Princess

There were no bones :p

Drake

Huh! False advertising.

• Upvote 1

TheUnknown

Reservoir Dogs

Pandora

The Lost World

Drake

Priest

It was surprisingly good.

Pandora

Is that the one with Stephen Moyer?

Drake

Uhhh...

*looks it up*

Yeah. Oh yeah, him. Minor role.

Princess

Saw Zookeeper this morning. It was very funny

Pandora

Watched Sweeney Todd this afternoon. Wanted something dark. We almost bought Her Highness (or whatever it's called... the comedy with Natalie Portman) at Wal-Mart today. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth the purchase?

Princess

Yes! Totally raunchy humor though

Pandora

Well duh. Since all the Blockbusters here closed down and I don't like Red Box (they NEVER have anything good) our only option anymore is to buy movies.

I will fork out the $15. :D

Mad Wook

Your Highness-Has anyone seen it? Is it worth the purchase?

Sorry to disagree Prin. I'm a big fan of Danny McBride and all those silly shows he does. Love Eastbound & Down and Land of the Lost, but this one was pretty weak. It had its moments but I wouldn't suggest buying it.

Ayingel

Sweeney Todd :D

Princess

Jack and Jill was freaking hilarious! Had I timed a few drinks wrong, the people in front of me would have gotten showers.

Pandora

Unstoppable (yeah that flick about the runaway train).

In my defense, I did not pick it. Thirty minutes in I had two questions: who's going to die, and how big is the explosion going to be? I was disappointed. I was sort of "in to it"... and by "in to it" I mean that I was screaming at the TV about how NO ONE on the film crew apparently took a physics class in high school. Nor the characters.

...and then I saw the star of the movie... the cherry red F-250 super diesel with a king cab, extended bed, and deulies. It was love.

But the movie was still freaking retarded.

Edited by Pandora

Princess

I watched 127 Hours yesterday and I could not watch the part where he cut his arm off. Also watched Eclipse last night

Pandora

No! *gunshot rings out from another room. Runs off to investigate and comes back carrying a book with a bloody bullet hole through the title* Don't you know books commit suicide when you watch Twilight?!

:p

Princess

The movies are actually better than the books :p

Pandora

I don't know. I was duct-taped to a couch and forced to watch Twilight. And then I was abducted and dragged to... whatever the hell the second one was called and it was only by the grace of a smuggled fifth of Bacardi that I was able to survive. I cannot imagine the books being worse.

Mad Wook

Yeah after Interview with the Vampire, Dracula (Gary Oldman version), & 30 Days of Night (1st one), The Twilights seem a little teenybopper. Never seen them but heard the football game in the first one was one of the worst things filmed in cinematic history.

Pandora

That reminds me, I can't find my copy of Interview!

I've got to disagree with you on 30 Days of Night. Granted I didn't watch the whole thing but I thought it was laughable.

And wasn't it a baseball game?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.