Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

Andy

I used to have a lot of dreams involving skeletons...

The earliest dream I can remember involved a skeleton.

I was about 3, I think, because my mum was carrying me in it. Anyway, she was carrying me down the road when everyone started running, then all of a sudden this skeleton jumped up and tried to kill us.

That's all I can remember. I have other ones I remember from when I was about 5. My favourite is where my teacher gets eaten by crocodiles on a school trip. :)

Sticks

:lol:

Ender

:rof:

Pandora

When I was little I had this recurring dream where I was walking along this wooden path behind the houses in my neighborhood that didn't exsist. There was something about it that scared me everytime, and I would end up running to the end and going back out to the street, turning and looking behind me and a black cat would run across the path, but it was never the cat I was running from. It wouldn't even look at me, like it was running away too.

chozen

I had a dream it was so like an other dream that i remember saying "Wow i've got deja-vous. It was weird.

chozen

I had a gb dream last night.. Very weird..

There was unknown, Janson, me, pod, beeurd and..err.. princess, i think.

And we were in this room and Unknown was listening to some metallica song and me and beeurd were singing to it. Very strange.

Ender

Princess

Greaaaaaaaaaaat, I'm appearing in Chozen's dreams

chozen

I'm not sure if you were.. I only know that Janson, Unknown, Beeurd and pod were. And yes, all were fully clothed.

Andy

I was singing? :o

Ender

Whoa...

chozen

Yeah me and you.. SOme corny love song on the radio. You had a good signing voice.

Ender

:o

chozen

Yeah which is more weird? Me and beeurd singing? Or metallica playing a love song? ;) :p

Ender

Hmm... *thinks hard*

Andy

Yeah which is more weird? Me and beeurd singing? Or metallica playing a love song? ;):p

Definitly me singing.

Ender

Bad furday

Yes, that would be .... ghastly...Beeurd and Chozen in a duet..... :p :lol:

chozen

Had another gb dream, but this time I won't go into the details.

Ender

Andy

Well I had a weird dream last night...

First off, Chozen was my brother (Arrrggh!! j/k) and he had been keeping animals locked up in his room to we had to call the RSPCA, and my mum threw him out the house. Then later there was a knock at the door and some friends wanted to stay overnight, so I said sure. But soon, there were 6 other friends stopping overnight too. God knows where they all slept, but never mind.

Then I went to school, but for some reason I was only like, 11, or something, and I had behavioral problems. lol. In my one lesson I had to leave early to go see the psychologist or whatever they're called: so I asked the teacher and they didn't answer, so I went anyway, and was chased by this teacher back to the foyer, where another teacher was waiting to take me to see this psychoperson. The other teacher was for some reason Richard, the store manager of the Weaver's Wharf McDonalds in Kidderminster. Anyway, I escaped to a library and checking my email, I discovered I had been invited to a Halo convention, (never mind that I have never played Halo). I went by train to New York (yeah, from the UK :roll: ) and was being chased by that guy from the X-files who is always smoking. So I got away from them, and there was like a weird bit where I wasn't there, but I was seeing something else happen. Alexander who sometimes posts here was there and they were sitting on a stone wall under some trees at the edge of a field saying how it was a shame I couldn't make it. Then I arrived and my alarm went off. Grrrrr.

Drake

Your head is seriously twisted, dude. :p

chozen

First off, Chozen was my brother (Arrrggh!! j/k) and he had been keeping animals locked up in his room to we had to call the RSPCA,

:rofl:

I was only like, 11, or something, and I had behavioral problems

With you as my brother? What would ever give you that idea? *Boots sisters cat out the window*

Ender

:rofl: :lol:

That just beats them all..

Andy

Yes. Truely wonderful the mind of a Beeurd is... Or not, maybe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.