Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

Andy

Okay, never mind... The last one I had is on this page, lol.

chozen

I had one where i brought anakin back to life! But i guess we've all had that one..

Andy

I haven't.

I've dreamt I was Jacen looking for Anakin.

I've dreamt I was Anakin.

But never brought him back to life. Or killed him :p

chozen

Well your just weird... :p

Admiral Daala

I had a dream that my twin was Wes Janson's maurtity(sp?) side. And I had Janson's prankster qualites. Wait I am a prankster...

Sticks

I rarely ever have SW dreams...

CorSec

The only time in which I know I dream is on weekends...cause Im awoken so abruptly on weekdays in the early morning....my mind turns to mush immediately and flash-burns through the dream..hehe

Andy

Heh... I just had a dream that I was a Jedi at school, instead of a Prefect... heh

But when I left school I turned away from the Jedi and went off on my own, eventually I met this pair of Dark Jedi (one of whom was the kid out of Terminator 2 (I really should cut down on my watching of that movie)), who tried to kill me. But some Vong attacted and killed the other Dark Jedi, and I helped the kid escape. We joined forces and set about getting revenge and stuff, but naturally, just as it was getting good, I woke up :angry:

I wanted some revenge, dammit!

CorSec

:lol: Beeurd..you evil Sith-like nerfherder!

Princess

*sigh* I never dream... come to think of it, I never sleep

MsSolo

It wasn't a Star Wars dream, but I dreamt I fell in love and waking up was so incredibly disappointing. It was rational love as well, not just dream love, though it happened rahter quickly (three of us, all that was left of our regiment, retreating from a battlefield that bore a startling resemblance to a turnip field, and I fel in love with our captain and wee kept holding hands as the commander led us away for a party and to go swimming in this lake, in hte dead of night. The love was rational, the dream wasn't)

Nothing makes you feel so wretchedly single as dreaming about being in love. I keep hoping I'll actually meet this guy.

Bad furday

Awwww....poor MsSolo!

MsSolo

Going to Chesington the next day helped, but ended up sitting next to girl i fancy on most of the rides, so not overly usefull. But I''m mostly over imaginary guy now. I hope I don't get over real guys that quickly. People tend to get insulted when they say thngs like '"I'm afriad I kissed someone else" and my reply is "okay!"

I could write a book on bad ways to end relationships. I'm always fine, but I get the impression there's a string of rather hurt guys i'm leaving behind.

Bad furday

I had a weird dream last night.

I was shot and killed.

I was back on campus, and wandered around a bit. After checking out my dorm room, I suddenly realized I was in the wrong building, and went downstairs to the lobby, which somehow was doubling as a library.

It was eerily quiet. Odd yellow lighting made the place look....odd. I walked towards the door to the outside infront of me. As I did so, I noticed a few bodies laying around, but they merely looked like students passed out or asleep, so I paid them no mind.

"Is there anyone here?!" I called.

A noise alerted me to turn to my left, and I saw what I thought was a cleaning lady with a white towel on her head rummaging in a desk.

The figure turned, and I saw that the whole head was swathed in the towel, with sunglasses covering the eye holes.

The figure raised its gun and fired...

...I felt the bullet hit me in the chest (right on the sternum!) and I fell back..

That's when I woke up, and found that my heart was beating quite fast from the imagined ordeal.... :-?

And the odd thing was, it was on a college campus, but not my campus...everything was either too modern, or in the wrong place, or made no sense (ie: I was moving in, and all I had was a backpack full of stuff.)

MsSolo

I dreamt I came on hte boards and Beeurd had gone on a posting spree, filling the entire first page on hte Central Spaceport with new posts. When calenged, he pointed out he was the emperor and could do what he liked.

Damn, that was a mundane dream. Im getting so bored of having mundane dreams! Oh., wiat, nihht before, that wasn't mundane... Also not something to be posted here, precisely ^_^

Wow, your dream sound frightening, Furday.

Bad furday

I agree Min!

Though some time, I'm sure I'll have a dream about Min typing words correctly! :p:lol: :wink:

Ender

I had a dream that their were no mods or Admins... it was pretty damn cool.

Andy

*beats Janson with a herring*

Ender

*Beats Beeurd with a shark*

:p:p:p

Hey! There have now been 4100 uses of the :p smiley!

Princess

*joins in the beating of Janson, not with a herring though*

Ender

*Beats Princess with an insanely huge stick*

Pandora

*takes the stick from Janson, removes his helmet, and breaks the stick over his head* Stop it you.

Princess

B-b-b-but I was enjoying it!

Ender

*Puts his helmet back on and hits a home run with the stick, using Pod as the ball*

Bad furday

Princess enjoys being beaten with an insanely huge stick?! That's extremely subliminal! :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.