Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

TheUnknown

Okay, here's a dream.

Last night in a dream, I saw a face. It was a white man. He had long, dark hair. He had green eyes. But parts of the left side of his face were disfigured but mostly he looked almost Christ-like. And he was starring right at me through the whole dream. And it was a first-person dream, so it was like I was looking right at him. Something about that face scared the Hell out of me. And I swear I've seen that face in another dream.

Andy

creepy

Bushy

That's one way to put it...

Uncle Du

OK, I know it syas SW related dreams, but I didn't want to create a redundant thread and face the wrath of teh Beeurd. ;)

So last night, I had this wicked long, and invloved dream. It was really complicated and intense, so I'll try and sum it up. It involved myself and the entire crew of the porter, and we had somehow ended up in this big factory like place on some far off planet. Well, come to find out, someone had brought an Alien with them (like from the movie 'Alien" if anyone was confused). Well, they of course started breeding, and started messin' people up. My whole dream was spent running and fighting the nerfherders, and was really intensely gory. I did see a lot of people from the ship that I never liked get ewoked up in horrible ways, so that was cool.

The dream wasn't really scary per-say, startling at times, but it was really intense. Not that I've ever experienced live combat or anything, but the way it felt was kinda like, really hard stress, never knowing what's around the corner, waiting for something to pop out at you or something. I woke up not feeling rested, like I had been running all night. It was crazy realistic, but it was kinda cool in a way.

Andy

lol, nice :p

Mickey

So I had this dream the other eve that a bunch of my friends were taking a bus trip through England I beleive. For some reason during the dream we stopped at what looked like a gas station/convenience store, but it seemd out of place because it was exactly what they look like here. Plus it had an arcade and a pool in it too, and it was in the middle of the countryside. I Also recalled staring at this guy that worked there who was sitting at his desk in his office make rap music. He was in his 50s or so and had a salt and pepper flat-top that was about 2 feet tall. Then I asked some guy that worked there how I get to Worcestershire, beeurd got himself a cameo I guess, cause I wanted to say hi the beeurd. He pointed "that way" and so I started walking. Next thing I new I was in a discotech and was pretty drunk, then the club closed down and I walked back to the gas station, but I got lost and ended up in a mountainous area with glaciers. I was very confused, because I thought I must've gone through the channel. I never did find the bus again, I woke up before that. But the dream was so vivid it felt like that adventure really happened.

Mara

My dreams are always that vivid..

Andy

LOL, thats a pretty crazy dream :p

Dunno whether to be honoured or worried that you are dreaming about me though... ;)

Edited by beeurd

Mickey

er ... I was dreaming about england ... just coincidence that you live in england and were thus entitled to a cameo. But don't worry, like I said, there were some other people I know in there ... still an honour, but not creepy. I always have dreams about just doing everyday things, its so weird.

GI_Admiral

be afraid beeurd, be very afraid :p

Tsl

I had a dream that I was some sort of high ranking alien officer in a world were humans were like slaves. But for some reason, I went and had a secret affair with one of the humans and very nearly got caught and I thought I was going to get tossed in the brig at any moment. But then there was a big human upraising and alot of my buds got killed, so then I was back to hating humans, I got a promotion to Commander of a large I dunno, platoon or something, and forgot about my lover. I had the most badass body armor and this helmet with all kinds of vision enhancement and sensors in it and this really awesome blaster rifle sort of thing and I went forth to do my duty and blast some human scum.

Twas a fun dream, lol.

Andy

That sounds like a movie more than a dream :p

GI_Admiral

Uh Im sorry TSL, you cant hvae that dream anymore. I have now copyrighted it.

It'll come out in may 2007, starring Orlando Bloom as the human lover, and you'll be played by Demi Moore. :p

Tsl

lol, these are the dreams of an f-ed up girl with no life :p

And why Demi? Eww :p

Jake Durron

Ok so as the title said I couldn't find the other but I figured that ya'll would get a kick out of my new dream and maybe post a few of your own...

so I had this really weird dream about Hogwarts being connected to a jail and a mall.

and vader was fighting the bunny from monty python in the fountain

and I had a shelf in the store of my s***, my books and figures and stuff, and was talking to security off of a walkie talkie shaped like a stormtrooper's helmet

and Snape was ruling hogwarts and harry potter was in the jail and it was really old and the ghosthunters were there and they kept hearing him going like "Hey, come on lemme out!"

And they're all like "Holy ewoking s***! did you hear that?! DUDE RUN!" but don't see him...

meanwhile even though Snape put Harry in the jail... he's sending him loveletters.

then. all of a sudden, crazy b**** by buckcherry starts to play and came out of speakers no one noticed...

and that's when I woke up to find Pandora calling me as that's her ringtone

anyway.. that was mine... I blame the fajitas and cigs

Mara

I could probably write a book on all my crazy dreams, lol.

The last one I remember... is a big vague, but I know it had to do with Star Wars.. like, either I was in a movie or a novel... either as myself or a character, or just "observing." I don't remember much.

Oh! Another one from last night... During one part I was at a dock somewhere or by a river/lake... and we saw some huge gators swimming by. It was kind of cool. Unless I was somewhere where this is not normal. :p

And then I was the aquarium at the local zoo, watching a couple sharks.. but one was headless and still swimming, and the unattached head was swimming independently. Weird. So even so, I guess the zoo was trying to replace it with a regular shark, haha.

Which then morphed into me going out to eat with a friend of mine, but he was acting real strange. Like ordering weird food, not wanting to get in the car... stuff like that.

Before that, a night or two ago, I had another dream where I got invited, by some girl I didn't know, to a cocktail party being held by this guy I like, so, of course, I left my family (who were, for some reason, on campus where his place is) and followed this girl to the party. And the odd part was that he and his guy friends, all had tuxes on. I can't remember if I or the other girls were dressed up or not. Oh well, he looked good in a tux. :p

I have crazy dreams about every night, lol.

I know it's been said that dreams have to do with things you didn't give enough thought to while you were awake, so then your brain brings them out while you sleep. And, well... I must think about some CRAZY things while I'm awake, 'cause most of the time my dreams make no sense.

Andy

Ok so as the title said I couldn't find the other

Really? Cos I found it within 10 seconds with the search function. :p

Jake Durron

... there's a search function?

Radioactive Isotope

was it in the Archives, B?

Bad furday

I have three small notebooks full of my dreams and diagrams that I've drawn from them. I suppose I could upload some pics and stuff. :p

Mara

Oooh, pictures. :p

Andy

was it in the Archives, B?

Nope. I just searched this forum for "dream thread" :p

Edited by Andy

Bad furday

I had this dream series this morning, and...

*reads from notebook*

" Am in some sort of space station/research lab setting. Going through doorway with 2 other crew members.

They seem to be going for therapy from a hott assistant. Both have large, misshapen/fat legs. One has a

scrawny face and can only go to the bathroom through his face. That's why the nurse tells me he's hooked

up to some sort of machine. :eek:

The room is like one of the science labs in my high school."

notebook1.jpg

"Then-

In auditorium for a play of some sort. Dad wants to move up to front row to see better. Laura and I protest.

We want to be behind people to better draw on the sly."

notebook2.jpg

"Then-

Driving on highway to NYC. It must be a different entrance, as I don't recognise it. Scene looks like part of bridge

coming from Oakdale Mall ( which I had driven on yesterday).

Scene changes to a long stretched limo, going down same highway exit.

Off to right I see old trains, train cars, and a variety of shoppes, like a wild west shop , and a country kitchen, etc.

Scene changes again, and I realise that the shoppes are right along the railroad track.

Eventually I'm on the train!

We've chosen to ride on an open topped flatbed car. It's a nice day, and cool to see the land rushing by.

We stop at a large hill, where there seems to be a large gathering of people. Maybe they are hippies?

Either way, they are celebrating something.

The skies begin to darken, as everyone gives groans of dread. A light rain has begun to fall, we're riding

on an uncovered traincar, and it's a bit of a ways home."

notebook3.jpg

Chickenman

I rarely remember my dreams, but I just had an interesting one.

So it starts out at Six Flags, where I guess they're having a music festival or something. I had arrived late, and headed for the only band I wanted to see: Mudhoney.

635.x600.mr.mudhoney.prev.jpg

This, but aged twenty years. Come on, tell me you don't want to see this concert.

Well, they're not a very well known band, so the only people gathered to see them are me and some personal friends of the band. They're playing over by a swingset. I meet them and hang out a bit before their set, before they have to get up and play. I wonder how cool it is to listen to grunge music from a swingset, so I get on and start swinging. For your information, it's awesome. I got so much air, more than I ever get sans grunge music. So I swing through the entire set, which is unlike me, as I'd like to have jumped around a bit too. I don't recognize their last song, though it sounds familiar. I go up to them after and ask them what song it was. The lead singer, Mark Arm, shrugs, as he was using LSD throughout the entire concert. I nod politely and ask if I could maybe grab a setlist. But of course, they're Mudhoney, they're not popular enough to have a setlist. Or something. Remember, this is a dream. :p

As Mark is coming back from his trip, I decide to call my dad to pick me up. As much as I love Mudhoney, I want to try and beat the traffic (my dream self is a freaking idiot), plus, I'll have some time with the guys while I wait for my dad. My dad answers the phone and tells me he's right next to me. A turn to the right reveals that that's true.

"Oh. Okay"

"Wanna go on the water slides?"

So I decide to leave my favorite band behind, and instead go down the waterslides with my dad. (dream self = idiot) We get to the top of the slides and I let some kid go before me. Now it's my turn, my dad and I race, and I close my eyes and drop down the slide. It gets steep enough that I stop touching the slide. I open my eyes at the freefall feeling, only to see that I'm halfway down the slide, and the kid before me is stuck at the bottom, the ride operatior or whatever is helping him, but sees me and starts pushing the kid to the left so I'll miss. Only problem is, I try to steer towards the right, but get it backwards, and instead careen into the poor kid at high velocity. I fly ass over tea kettle to the other side of the pool. I realize my neck is hurt. I hope it's not broken. It's not. Phew. Dodged a bullet there.

Turns out, my dad didn't park at a parking lot, instead he parked under the docks. At this point I realize that this section of Six Flags, including the water slide and swingset/mudhoney concert, are on a dock kinda thing. So me and my dad climb under it. While we do that, I grab a wood splinter and start chewing on it. I chew on things when I'm bored, pens, glasses, whatever, so grabbing a strange piece of wood and inserting it into my mouth doesn't seem as weird as it should. (Especially when you put that sentence in a sexual context.) Over time, the large wood splinter disintegrates into a ton of actual splinters, like the kind you get in your hand and you have to use tweezers. Those. So I have a bunch of those in my mouth, and not wanted my insides ripped apart by splinters, I begin trying to cough them up. I spend the next hour or so of my dream trying to spit out all of the splinters, to the point where I'm really pissed off that it's taking so long. I eventually get home, when the kid next door and his nephew walk into my backyard, just coming back from the convenience store, and for some reason decided to buy me a soda. I graciously accept the gift and use it to spit up the rest of the splinters. Then I realize that it just looks like I'm spitting up the soda that the kid bought with his own money. So I have to explain to him. But I don't start with just the splinters, I tell him the whole story of the dream. I may have even told him that he was only a dream manifestation of someone I know in real life. He dissapears (as always happens to a fictional manifestation when you tell them they're not real). Shrugging that off, and leaving the kid's 10 year old nephew alone in the world, I log onto MSN and start interviewing Gnarls Barkley.

gnarls-barkley.jpg

Seriously.

I'm not even a huge fan of them, but whatever. So I jokingly suggest that they should collaborate with some pop bimbo singer. I forget who, as they're all the same, in looks, personality, and songs. It may have been Mariah Carey, but don't quote me on that. Gnarls Barkley sarcastically agree. We go back and forth sarcastically for the rest of the interview on how great such a collaboration would be. Neither party seems willing to back down from the sarcasm. The interview ends and I wake up and wonder why I'm not a stoner yet.

Andy

That's pretty crazy stuff :|

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.