Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

Chickenman

:D

Let it never be said that I am a sane member of society. ;)

Chickenman

The Greatest Dream I've Ever Had and How It Ended In Tragedy

(Gnothi Seauton is me and Treasure Huntress is Rogue)

Gnothi Seauton says:

I woke up

Gnothi Seauton says:

:(

Treasure Huntress says:

awww

Gnothi Seauton says:

No, you don't understand

Gnothi Seauton says:

I had a dream about hanging out with motherewoking sean connery

Treasure Huntress says:

Oh man

Gnothi Seauton says:

Just absolutely chillaxing, talking about film and everything

Gnothi Seauton says:

A couple times he turned into Steven Spielberg, which was also ewoking awesome, but a little less so

Treasure Huntress says:

lol

Gnothi Seauton says:

So everything's going awesome, right? Absolutely awesome, and then I decided to do a Sean Connery impression.

Gnothi Seauton says:

The man turns and just stares at me with a look that could turn a man's testicles into diamonds.

Treasure Huntress says:

LOL

Gnothi Seauton says:

You know how you always wake up in a dream, just before you're about to die? Yeah. Finding Forrester was going to bust a cap.

Treasure Huntress says:

LOL

Gnothi Seauton says:

So my mom bursts into the room, hysterical, screaming that she needs some paper or something, I'm just rolling around in my bed sheets, trying to escape their restricting embrace, and all I can think is "NO! NO! YOU JACKASS! I'M TALKING TO MOTHERewokING SEAN CONNERRY!

Gnothi Seauton says:

LET ME GO BACK TO SLEEP NOW BEFORE THE MOMENT ENDS FOREVER!"

Treasure Huntress says:

LOL

Treasure Huntress says:

You

Gnothi Seauton says:

And I had to wake up because a cousin of mine, who is also attending my school, appears to be ewoking up even worse than me, so her dad was in hysterics over the phone and I had to find some paper.

Gnothi Seauton says:

So now I have to figure out how to kill someone with a trapper-keeper.

Link

Ok, have to share. I had a dream the other night that I was hanging out with the cast of Friends. I hate that show. Why would I be hanging out with them? Anyway, I look at 'Joey' and ask "Hey, do you think it would be possible to hang out with David Schwimmer?" He's like "Ah, yeah, I'll go get him!" I spent the entire dream just kicking it with 'Ross.' Wtf.

James the Defender

I had a dream that I was going to war with Satan's forces. I know I'm already at war with them, but I mean they were flesh and blood and all Christians had donned medieval armaments and we were going to go to battle with them. Then, I was outside Satan's bunker (now it's like WWII) and I slip in and Satan's back is to me. I was creeping up behind him with a multi-tool with the blade out getting ready to knife him in the ribs when my dream ended.

My wife blames the alcohol before bed. I just said it was an awesome dream :D

Andy

You were going to stab him in the back? That's not very nice. :p

If yo want to defeat evil you should have given him a bunch of flowers and a puppy or something.

Bad furday

You also should have started monologuing right before you stabbed him :p

Tsl

I dreamed I was in high school. And there were vending machines with antibacterial hand cleanser in them. And I wanted some, but the machine got stuck, so I was late to class and got in trouble. And all the while I keep thinking to myself "...why am I here? I graduated ages ago. I thought I was in grad school." And I really am not sure why I wanted hand cleanser so badly...

Andy

lol its okay Tsl, I keep having dreams that I have gone back to work at McDonalds.

I wake up thinking. WHY??

James the Defender

I had a dream last night I was doing drills with the Green Bay Packers! It was awesome! I was doing some coaching with Coach McCarthy, too!

Mara

I had a dream the other week, and in it, Han Solo died.

Is that weird? :p

Princess

I've been having some weird dreams lately. The other night I was getting married in the Cathedral for our diosces but it was this tiny run down building and there was no parking and I wasn't getting my flowers. And I never did find out who I was marrying

Andy

Did I ever mention the post-apocalyptic Dream I had where there were giant AT-AT-like walkers patrolling everywhere. They looked like AT-ATs only 1000000x cooler. It was really atmospheric and awesome. I have a vivid image of that in my head that I wish I could adequately depict on paper for everyone to see. It was easily the coolest thing I've ever dreamt about. :p

James the Defender

Caity had a dream she and I were, uh, enjoying each others' company, if you know what I mean, at a Star Wars convention. Incredible dream! :D

Mara

In public? ;)

Chickenman

This just happened to me, but rather than retype it, I'm going to copy/paste from my Facebook status (and comment section).

John Knight just woke up at 12:00 in the morning, in that weird half-dream state where the Salvador-Dali-esque hallucinations of the dreamscape still make sense. Accidentally, he swung his leg over the bed where it hit a drawer in a way that produced a noise that sounded like a quick rap at the front door. Immediately, he was overcome with the fear that a bizarre, holiday-themed serial killer was on the loose. (cont'd...)

John Knight... Like The Gobbler or a Native American. And he was terrified. He is either retarded, a crackhead, or both.

Bad furday

Last night I had a dream where I was painting pinup girls on coffins :???: :hehe:

Drake

Sexy AND morbid!

James the Defender

I had a dream last night where my mother, my wife, and I were on the coast of California. We went into the water from a platform and we swam not even a quarter mile and were on the shores or England...and B's house... So we go in, I shake Andy's hand and give him a hug and I look out his window and I can see the States...like the whole states...from the Mexico side and I saw a ship in the St. Lawrence River. I said, "Wow, that must be cool at night, seeing all the lights from the cities."

It was...strange...

Bad furday

We could take the ferry over and visit B! :p

James the Defender

I had a dream my wife was cheating on me with two different guys from my mom's computer class...

Mara

Last night in my dream... I think I was a guy. And I had kidnapped a girl. And was running from the FBI (the actors from "Criminal Minds," not real agents).

Ayingel

Very strange dream last night.

Some of it lies true to events that could very well happen, tho in my dream, it effected me more than what real life will.

There was a statewide draft, not entirely sure why, but some of it had to do with flooding. Most women were spared, but my dad (who is in no way medically able to get drafted, lol) and Robert were called up and were gone for what I can assume was a very long amount of time. Strange as well, I had a baby sister, and there was a group of people who didn't get drafted (both men a women), who dressed a little older and were all very nice (not like Amish older, but, you know...). Two of them were (I'm assuming) twins resembling my friend Josh, and I don't know what I was doing speeding by their home (I can't tell if I was biking, or if I could just run really fast), but I fell a bit past their house onto some grass, and the twins came over and sat with me while I cried about the entire thing. They took me in (somehow my mother and a fictional baby sister vanished in this whole thing) and they lived in this older brick building, so it was nice and safe, sometimes with missing windows. Somehow, everyone knew where I was during this whole thing, and Robert, my dad and my mom all came home in BDUs (not ACUs, which is pretty weird in and of itself) with lots of hugging (I woke up strangling a small pillow, which makes sense since in the dream I hugged Robert and didn't let him go). Also, there were lots of people with bassinets outside, and when I went out to look at them (weird since I don't like babies), my baby sister was in a bassinet, so I grabbed her and brought her inside to my mom, who proceeded to hold her very tightly. Very weird. IDK what any of it means.

Bad furday

I had a dream a few nights ago that was very inappropriate for this forum,..but it was very hot...and very surreal. :p :hehe:

Radioactive Isotope

I love those kind. :hehe:

Bad furday

I love those kind. :hehe:

"I don't know...I can imagine quite a bit!" :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.