Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

GI_Admiral

ts gs t sw, G_l as w!!

Andy

Okay... enough of the gobbledegook... :roll:

GI_Admiral

Yes sir!

Andy

s btr...

j/k!

GI_Admiral

Thats better?

Andy

yeah, lol...

k, we'd better really stop now... I'm breaking my own rules!

GI_Admiral

tsk tsk!

CorSec

*Grumbles about hypocritical voices of authority*

Ana

Are you children done yet?

GI_Admiral

Done!? I have not yet begun to...uh...start!! :p

Sure Im done, continue with the wierd SW Dreams!

Andy

Can I ask you all something?

When you dream, HOW do you dream, and is there anything common in them?

Because some people dream different, I used to know someone that could only dream in black and white. And my mum can't use a telephone in her dreams, they are always out of order, or she gets a wrong number.

My dreams always seem perfectly realistic, and if something seems too wierd then I can instantly tell I'm dreaming - I can even wake myself up.

Bad furday

well...most of the time my dreams are very lifelike...even if they do have a lot of fantasy elements in them. Sometimes I'm falling through the air...usually being hurtled backwards and unsure of what I'll hit. Often...my dreams are surreal. Usually they're in colour, but sometimes it's faded colour, and sometimes it's only variations on a single colour (rare though). I can also feel people and objects in my dreams...until they feel so real, I involuntarily move my hands to touch whatever it is and then I wake up.

I also hear bloodcurdling screams as well.....even though they're coming from inside my head.

Ana

My dreams are always realistic, always in color... rarely do I ever realize that I'm dreaming until after I wake up. I dream a lot about being trampled by various wild animals, being stuck in quicksand, and falling backwards down stairs. The only thing they usually have in common is a light, heady feeling, like when you've had enough alcohol for a buzz, and then just a bit more.

Master MJade

sheesh Ana...just a little deadly aren't they?

Ana

*Nods* No kidding... with dreams like those, it's no surprise that I have permanent black circles under my eyes.

Master MJade

sorry...my dreams are just plain wierd...i talk to people i haven't seen in years.....

Andy

lol... I just realised that the site I came on to check something on, was in my dream last night...

I can remember reading an article about the Sith, then adding it to my favourites list so I could check it today... but it's not there... Or in the history, so I must have dreamt it...

Andy

Heh

lats night I dreamt that there was a family party going on or something, then the Vong landed and started Vongforming the world.

We were all running around, and the whole town or city or wherever I was was burning and collapsing. Eventually I found you lot, and we sheltered in a shop opposite a cinema. Someone, can't remember who, asked if we could go and watch AOTC...

Anyway, the Vong caught up with us, and we ran through a mase of passageways out the back of the building - occasionaly using our 'sabers to cut hole through walls (by now the location was more like Coruscant than Earth) - and we reached this hanger, but the doors where closed and we couldn't get them open.

We waited in the control room, while GI, Drake and CorSec went to find out how to get the power working, and we blocked off all the ways in so the Vong couldn't catch up, eventually the power was back and we opened the doors, but typically I woke up before we escaped...

chozen

i had some wierd dream were i raised anakin back to life!

CorSec

Me? GI? and Drake? Wow..that certainly is a Weird SW dream..I mean seriously...us getting along? :p

Andy

lol.

2 wierd dreams...

1/ Everything was in Anime. I think I've been trying too hard :D

2/ I met Hal! But he was a crow. Don't ask my why. I have no idea why Hal was a crow, he just was, okay.

Princess

The other night I dreamed that I pleged the Phi Sigma Sigma sorority. I have no idea why I dreamed that cuz I'm no sorority girl.

CorSec

Well....my dreams shift and change in seconds...and almost never are about SW :( ...

Andy

I haven't had a SW dream for a while. Last one was ages ago... probably the one where I flew an X-wing... I might have posted it in this thread actually... *checks*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.