Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Jake Durron

should I text him to tell him you said that? LOL

Radioactive Isotope

Yes. We miss our little Chicky-Poo. :p

TheUnknown

I really hate deciduous trees. Or more specifically, their leaves.

Misread that as "delicious trees" the first time I saw it.

Edited by TheUnknown

Vergere

JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

Yes, this just in! I have managed to royally anger both of my parents, just before the day of thanks, a two hour car-ride twice in one day, and going to a place that few will speak to me! Yes! Whoo hoo!

Ayingel

Robert tried to guilt-trip me into getting him coffee this morning because "He got coffee and juice yesterday." (He was already on the way to the store for coffee when I asked him to grab me a juice and gave him some cash) So this morning, after overreacting to the lack of toilet paper (that he used the last of yesterday, so I don't know why he was so upset about it), he was surprised to find me still home instead of at the gym (because I couldn't bring myself out of my computer chair due to being so tired), he said no to both of us going to Starbucks, and when I got up to get dressed and said "Fine, I will get you coffee" (because I still had juice and at this point would be making a special trip just for him), he overreacted again and said if I was so pissed about it I didn't have to go, but all I told him was that I didn't want to be guilted into it. I gave up arguing and just sat in the bedroom waiting for him to stop freaking out about nothing, and when I finally came back out, he snappily asked "Are you going to be mad at me all morning?" When I said I just wanted him to calm down, he continued to freak out (stoping on his way out the door to smoke a cigarette, slamming the doors). -_- Why is male PMS so much worse that female PMS?

Drake

Uhh. Because not all of us get it so the ones that do have to compensate?

Pandora

Wow. Seems a tad bit irrational.

Princess

I can't wait for a day off when I don't have something to do ALL day long

Ayingel

It got better after he had a cigarette, just was frustrating until he realized that he was being a jerk.

Sin

So today I find out via Facebook something really big happend on my real dads side of the family, something that In pacts me in a big way and something I knew nothing about, I only found our becuse my half sis decided to post pics, this makes the 3rd time something big has Happend with the fam and I only find out after the fact and thenks to Facebook...being the black sheep in the fam is such a joy

Princess

That sucks Sin. Unfortunately some people are replacing real life conversations with Facebook

Sin

Grrr..while working on my moms Christmas present I have uncovered pics of my ex and my olds friends...now I am taking a trip down memory lane and missing the good ole days, sigh..I don't want to get back with my ex, I just miss him

Pandora

NO! What the hell?!?! Why is there frozen white sith on the ground?!?!?!

Ayingel

Because the poles reversed and you're now getting cooler weather. We're in a severe drought up here...

Pandora

It's been raining for DAYS, not it's snowing and falling below freezing. I hope it's not a freaking ice rink tomorrow...

Princess

NO! What the hell?!?! Why is there frozen white sith on the ground?!?!?!

Haha! There's none of it up here

Drake

Nor up here. It was actually quite pleasant today.

Pandora

:puke: Ick. Snow's mostly melted now, but there's still a wintery mix and threat of sleet. I hate sleet more than snow. It's the only thing I've ever had to shovel, and let me just say, shoveling ice to clear the driveway so you can get the car in the garage SUCKS.

Sin

No snow here, just cold weather....it was 54 out this am and people are pulling out the fur coats, with sandals...gotta love FL.Now for today's rant, than you so much work for got including the bonus on this check...so now we get double taxed and only half our moneys..grrr

Pandora

What the... how the hell does that work????

Sin

Becuse we now have two checks instead of one, so taxes get taken out of both and as does our 401k

Princess

I spoke too soon on the snow

Princess

6 inches of snow. It was the worst drive ever last night

Pandora

Do. Not. Want.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.