Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Sin

You tell em prinny

Pandora

Friggin hackers. Friggin AT&T.

Ayingel

What happened?

Pandora

The OOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDD AT&T email account (so old it's @bellsouth.net, that my MSN messenger is attached to) was apparently compromised, or the msn account was compromised, and started sending out horribly raunchy stuff to everyone on my contacts that was online. I think I've got it fixed on the MSN end, but to keep it from happening again, I need to be able to access the bellsouth.net email account so i can remove it from the msn account and update all of my passwords.

Princess

But Pod, I'm sure that Furday would LOVE to see your new pics :p

Pandora

:roll: It's finally resolved, but that was a nightmare. I had to call dad to get some security information from him... the conversation went thus:

Me: Hey dad, I need to ask you a question and then I can explain why.

Dad: Uh. Okay?

Me: What is the password for your att.net email account?

Dad: Uh. What? Wh-

Me: I'll explain in a minute. What is it

Dad: *gets it for me*

Me: Thanks.

Dad: So what are you doing?

Me: *explains the issue with getting hacked and how the account cannot really be accessed but I need in it and was talking to tech support*

Dad: Oh. Wow. So what's my password for?

Me: *explains the tech guy situation* So when you texted me the UVerse PIN and the last four digits of your social security number, I was able to go back into my phone to get the last four of your social and use it, your phone number, name, and address to get the tech support agent to pull up your account. I then got him to deactivate your email account, move the bellsouth email to the uverse account, he's letting me poke around in it right now to do what I need for damage control.

Dad: Wait. You did what???

Me: That's right, Dad. Your angelic daughter can access your internet and cable bill. And I know your internet password system. Imagine what I could do with a credit card reader.

Dad: Okay. So... what do I need to do?

Me: Nothing. Go about your business. Nothing to see here.

Princess

*cackles*

Pandora

Dear student who thought she is too good to follow the rules,

I have your picture. I know who you are. STILL losing points. Good luck learning the material you missed after you were ejected from the class for noncompliance.

Sincerely,

The mind-reading super TA that can see for miles.

Ayingel

Went to a mock caucus tonight. An extremely Christian man stood up and spoke his piece (albeit, out of turn) and then sat down. Once the mockus was over, a woman in the corner went on and on about how that if he were a Muslim and were speaking about "Allah in the way he went on about God, he would have been told to sit down immediately." That woman really struck a nerve with me. Yes, the man made some sexist/classist statements, but thay doesnt mean you should rebut with racism (I use racism loosely because I'm at a lack for what term to really use). How does soomeone call herself Christian, but knock others in a situation like that?

Princess

But you know, the woman truly was right.

Pandora

SERIOUSLY!!! IF IT ISN'T ON FIRE, TURN OFF THE FREAKING ALARM!!!!!!!!!!

Princess

My dad and I were the only healthy ones on the trip out here. Now we're going home tomorrow, have a 25+ hour drive, and dad and I were the main drivers and we're sick. I can barely talk right now

Princess

Bah! They blocked Facebook on the guest network at work. How am I supposed to entertain myself now?

Ana

Noooooooooo!

Princess

Anyone know how to get around something that's blacklisted?

Pandora

Why the hell am I trying to get stats work done when I'm tired and sick and have a headache?

Ayingel

cock sucking mother ewoker adobe crashing as i'm trying to work on my motion graphics assignment.

Pandora

Wow. The filter missed a spot. :lol:

Princess

I don't think that cock is filtered

Pandora

Tis just a chicken, I suppose. :p

Andy

I wish something in my life would go right for a change! :(

Princess

What's wrong B?

Andy

Just the continuing saga of single, unemployed life! :p

Radioactive Isotope

Doc, you can't order multiple nuc med studies for a single patient to all be done the same day. It just doesn't work that way. So decide which one you want before I strangle you with your tie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.