Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Andy

Some people just don't seem to get it. ?‍♂️

Radioactive Isotope

They really don't. And it's especially irksome since I work in healthcare. Granted, I don't typically deal with COVID cases directly, but I work with a bunch of people who do. And at least one coworker has already had it. Like, you keep your germs to yourself and I'll keep mine to myself. It's not that hard.

And another thing. How is it when my husband wants to do some kind of activity with our son, I get roped into it too? Putting together a hardware store kit? Mommy will help you paint it even though Daddy knows perfectly well where all the craft paint is. Baking cookies? Mommy will fix it since Daddy did something wrong and now the dough isn't right. First off, use real butter, not margarine like I told you last time, and secondly you can Google how to fix runny cookie dough just as well as I can. Dough's too soft and sticky to work with? Mommy will cut out the shapes cuz she's better at this stuff. Dude, the only think I did differently is stick it in the fridge for a bit and work fast. Sugar cookie dough be like that. You know why I'm "better" at baking? Cuz I frikin Googled it and I practiced. And I screwed it up. And then I Googled how to fix it. All skills you have too, I promise. If you can Google how to change out a toilet, you can Google how to fix runny cookie dough.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.