Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Ender

Ongoing Comedy 2: When You Wish Upon a Star Wars.

Tsl

While everyone else was busy with the devil and angel plant death fiasco, Tsl snuck off to explore the land just outside of Story Limbo (otherwise know as Suburban Limbo). Here was nothing but lovely cape cods with picket fences and families with a mommy, a daddy, two family sized cars, and 2.5 children. Though the half-children wondering around were pretty cool, everything else was pretty boring, so Tsl decided to liven things up a bit.

She began by setting one of the houses on fire and then hiding in the bushes across the street as the family ran out screaming and coughing. Cackling evilly, Tsl continued through town, setting fire to random houses and governmental buildings.

Eventually, this too became dull and so Tsl decided she should rejoin the others and persuade them to meet up with everyone else. Unfortunately, she had become lost, mostly because she had burned down most of the town's recognisable landmarks.

"Well, this is even less fun than being on trial," she said to no one in particular.

"Why don't you open a Plothole and join up with the others that way?" said a mysterious, and rather high pitched voice.

Tsl looked around in vain for the speaker. "Who said that?"

"I did," said a small gray squirrel.

"Oh. How did you know about Plotholes? That's not a GB.net thing."

"I KNOW ALL!!!" boomed the squirrel, who then preceeded to lick his paws and run them through his fur in a cute rodent sort of way.

"Well, alright. Here goes nothing!"

With that, Tsl attempted to open a Plothole to Drake. After all, if she was going to bother with opening and attempting such dangerous travel, she may as well have a spiffy destination.

Suddenly, Tsl found herself landing on top of Drake as he, Mara, and Prin headed out to find the Commander and Beeurd, and other less significant beings. The two of them crashed to the ground in a painful little heap.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully.

Tsl

"Tsl!!" said Drake. "You made it out alive! Oh YAY!

"Yeah! Go me!" she said happily.

"But what happened to Chicken and Furday? They were supposed to be rescuing you," said Prin.

"Oh yeah....oopsy! I sorta left them behind. Don't worry! I can fix this easily now!" said Tsl.

"How?" asked Mara.

"Observe," said Tsl. With a smug look of self satisfaction plastered on her face, Tsl waved her arms around in an intricate pattern and ripped a hole in time and space, forming a plothole in the very fabric of the story.

"OOoohhh...." commented Prin.

"Aahhhh..." added Mara.

"How did you do that?" asked Drake. "That's not a GB thing!"

"I know, but it works so, why not? Hmmm....Furday and CHicken don't seem to be coming through it."

"Perhaps they are a little reluctant to walk through a giant, glowing, rip in the space-time continuum?" suggested Drake.

"Good point! I shall write them a note," said Tsl. She sat down on the ground and pulled a small notebook and a pen from her pocket.

She wrote out the following:

'Dear Furday and Chickenman,

Please fall through that big glowing wormhole-looking thingy that just opened up in front of you. It will take you back to where Prin, Mara, Drake and I are. Enjoy the trip!

Hugs and Kisses,

Tsl'

"Hey!" said Drake. He was reading over her shoulder and not too happy about what she'd written. "What's this "hugs and kisses" bit about?"

"Er...I dunno. Just a closer for the letter...it didn't mean anything. Ok, I'll change it!"

She put a line through "hugs and kisses" and wrote out "Love" next to it.

"That's even worse!" said Drake. "You aren't in love with Furday or Chicken.....are you?"

"Well....not really... Okay, I'll change it again!"

This time she put a line through "Love" and wrote "Sincerely" next to it.

"Well, that's no good either!" said Drake.

"Why the kriff not?!"

"Because you are 'sincere' about Chicken and Furday? It'll give them the wrong idea about your feelings towards them. Especially since you've written love and kisses and hugs out next to it!"

"There are lines through them!"

"They can still read it!"

"Ugh!" shouted Prin. "Just send the damned note already! We need to move this story along someday, y'know!"

"Alright, give it to me. I'll fix it!" said Drake. He snatched the letter from Tsl and stole her pen.

Here's what he wrote:

'Dear Furday and Chickenman, (Dear being used in a purely platonic sense.)

Please fall through that big glowing wormhole-looking thingy that just opened up in front of you. (Please note the opening of the wormhole was NOT a sign of affection, but merely a means by which to expedite your return.) It will take you back to where Prin, Mara, Drake (who is my boyfriend and could beat you all up) and I are. Enjoy the trip! (Again, my wishes for your enjoyment are merely in a just friends sense, I have no romantic feelings towards you whatsoever.)

-Hugs and Kisses-, -Love,- -Sincerely,- I don't love either of you,

Tsl'

"Sheesh," said Prin. "What's gotten into him?"

"I'm sorry," said Drake. "It's just that after Furday resuced Tsl with his big, furry, throbbing, meaty...........arms, I was afraid she wouldn't find my arms quite as nice anymore."

"Awwww! I love your.........arms, Drake!" said Tsl. "Your big, throbbing, meaty........arms...."

"Ok, this post is getting out of hand!" said the censor. Censor George, to be exact. " I will have no more talk of anything big, throbbing, or meaty. .....unless it's about me."

Tsl dropped the note through the plothole and the post ended wayyyy after it should've.

Chickenman

Chicken caught the note. He read it.

"What does it say?" Furday asked.

"It sounds like TSL is hitting on us!" Chicken cried out.

Bad furday

Furday cackled.

He then stared into the giant, glowing rip of the space time continuum.

"What if you found a portal to a parallel universe? What if you could slide into a thousand different worlds where it's the same year and you're the same person, but everything else is different?" mused Furday, almost trance-like. "Well, that's the theory here. Same Earth, multiple universes. Ssssssssliiidderrrrssssssssss!!!!"

Chickenman was looking at Furday in shock, horror, and confusion.

Furday came out of his trance-like state and glanced from the rip in time to Chickenman.

"What?!"

Tsl

Several long minutes had passed since the note was tossed into the Plothole, and still there was no sign of Furday or Chicken. Drake moved closer to the plothole and seemed to be trying to listen through to the other side.

"What do you hear?" asked Prin.

"Shhhhh!" he waved her silent and leaned in closer. "I hear....that old tv show. Sliders."

"Oooooh!" said Tsl. "I used to love that show! But why are they watching Sliders in Story Limbo?"

"They aren't....they're reciting it." said Drake. Then suddenly he gasped and reeled away from the plothole. He had gone white as a sheet and looked close to panic.

"What?!" asked Mara. "What is it?!"

"It's.....it's....." he panted.

Tsl and Prin rushed toward him and caught him as he started to fall. They helped lower him to a sitting position.

"What happened? What's going on in there?" asked Tsl. She was very concerned.

"They've....they've had an attack of the Short Posts!" he explained.

Prin, Mara, and Tsl all gasped in horror and joined Drake on the floor. This was terrible news!

"Both of them?" asked Prin quietly.

Drake only nodded.

"Wow," said Tsl. "This must be a very very serious case. I've never seen you so upset!"

"Well, actually he had a moment of extreme upsetness after he found out you were in Story Limbo. He snapped out of it real quick though," said Prin.

"I am impervious to upsetness!" said Drake suddenly. He stood up, regained his color and appeared to be completely recovered.

"Hmm....I think we need to get that looked at... But for now, we need to rescue my rescuers from the Short Posts!" said Tsl.

"But how?" asked Mara.

"I know!" said Drake. Then he ran off and disappeared around a corner. He returned a few mintues later with a big box.

"What's in the box? What's in the box?" said Tsl jumping up and down and trying to peek into the box.

"It's the rest of Fett's dirty magazines!" said Drake cheerfully.

"Ohh...I thought we fired them all at the moons. Where'd that one come from?" asked Tsl.

"I saved these from destruction for my personal use.....er, I mean....for Fett's sanity...and......uhhh..... Umm...on to the plan then!"

Drake pulled a large fishing pole out of his pocket, much to everyone's surprise, and baited the hook with a particularly dirty magazine. Then, with an expert flick of his wrist, he cast the magazine into the plothole.

On the other side of the plothole, in Story Limbo, Chicken and Furday are sitting on the floor in despair, lost in the deadly grasp of Short Posts. Suddenly a dirty magazine hurtles through the plothole and lands in front of them.

Furday looked at the mag for a long moment and then suddenly pounced on it.

Drake felt a tug on the fishing line and the line suddenly went taught.

"I've got a bite!" he shouted. He immediately began to reel in.

"Yay!" shouted Prin, Mara, and Tsl.

Furday was flipping through the mag, and getting very near to the centerfold when suddenly the mag was jerked and tugged away towards the plothole.

"Noooo!" he yelled. "Help me, Chicken!"

"Yar!" yelled Chicken. He too pounced on the magazine and tried to help hold it back, while trying to catch a glimpse of the centerfold.

Chickenman

Drake reeled Chicken and Furday up.

"Finnally! We're all together!" cried Prin.

"Yeah, yeah, can I keep the magazine?" asked Furday.

"NO! I need it...for...things..." Drake cried out.

TSL raised an eyebrow. "What kind of things?"

"Erm..."

Luckily for Drake, that's when the LAF began their attack. All the psychos were immediatly distracted by the yellow polka dotted bikinis. All except Ender.

"More things to shoot!" he cried out. He ripped off his shirt and shouldered a stinger missile launcher. He began firing at all the planes in the LAF. "Booyah! More kills for Ender!"

"That's wonderful Ender, but could you please put your shirt back on?" Drake asked.

Then something started crawling out of the rip in the time space continum...it was....

"Hiya buddy!" cried out Anakin.

"NO!" Chicken yelled. He ran over and threw him back into the rip. "Phew. That took care of him"

"I know!" said Anakin, who had apeared right next to Chickenman.

"GAH!!!!!!"

Suddenly there was a ring at the door to the secret entrance.

"I wonder who that could be!" said Prin, and she went to answer the door,"

At the door was none other than Sticks, wearing a brand new flightsuit.

"Sticks!" cried Prin.

Edited by Chickenman

Andy

Back onboard the Jedi transport, Luke spoke up. "Oh good, we are almost at Vaselkyjellia."

"At last we can meet up with the other Psychos!" Beeurd exclaimed.

"I hope they have been behaving themselves..." Rogue said thoughtfully.

"Ack, I should have got one for Ender" Sticks said, catching sight of the crazy Republican who was standing shirtless with the rest of the group.

"Pfft. Shirts are for wimps." Ender scoffed,

"For the love of Kun, just get dressed will you?" Drake said angrily.

"Bah, you're just jealous because I have a bigger... gun than you." said Ender.

"Oh, yeah!?" Drake said, as he started undoing his belt.

Tsl giggled evilly. "Perhaps we should go somewhere more private..."

Drake stopped and they ran off into a nearby closet to do some... cleaning.

Ender just stood there stroking his insanely huge gun, while Furday made some comment to the others about he was probably compensating for something.

Chickenman, meanwhile was secretly reading "Twi'lek Slave Girls Monthly"

Beeurd looked over at Rogue. "I'm sure they are acting responsibly."

They burst out laughing.

"Uhh, Uncle Luke?" Jacen said.

"Yes, Jacen?" Luke replied.

"Stop me if this is a silly question, but if we are all in here, then who is flying the ship?"

Luke laughed "I put it on autopilot of course!"

"Erm. This ship doesn't have an autopilot."

"You sure?" Luke asked.

"Is that a ship coming towards us at incredibly high speed on a collision course?" Princess said.

"Looks like it to me." said Mara.

"Shouldn't we better move?" said Furday.

"I'll shoot it down! YAR!" cried Ender.

"No!" Princess stopped him. "It's Rogue and Beeurd!"

"I still think we should move..." said Furday.

"We pobably should..." said Princess. "RUN!!!"

They all ran for cover as the ship grew ever closer to impact...

Ender

Ender pulled a flak jacket out of nowhere and put it on, but he noticed Sticks staring straight at him, drooling a bit.

"Now, Sticks, I know I'm the best-looking Psycho, but seriously... not right now. Now is not a time to push CorSec into emotional trauma." Ender said.

Sticks stood up and sniffed a bit. "Oh, fine."

Drake shot a dirty look at Ender, who just smirked.

"Hey, what's that following Beeurd's ship?" Princess asked.

Ender pulled out a pair of electrobinoculars and scanned the area behind the ship.

"My God... it's... it's... ANGUS YOUNG! SWEET!!!" Ender cried.

Suddenly, they were all blasted by AC/DC music, and Ender started headbanging.

"HERE WE GO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!" Chickenman shouted.

Magically, a guitar appeared in Ender's hands, and Chickenman was behind a drumset with a pair of sticks.

Then, Angus landed, and the three of them started playing "Long Way To The Top"

Edited by Ender

Sticks

Sticks stared in confusion at the sight. Somehow she recognized the music, and the people in front of her. And there was that weird guy standing naked in front of her who was a bit delusional. Sticks definitely didn't think she knew him...but the others...

"Uh...excuse me! Excuse me, please! Could you please stop the music? I've got an important announcement to make," Sticks yelled over the music. No one noticed. "Sithspawned little nerfherders, no one ignores me!" She went to the back of the stage that had somehow appeared and pulled any plug she could find.

The stage, and audience of course, went into a phase of complete confuzedeness. Sticks took this oppourtunity to plug back in a microphone and step onto the stage. "Uh, excuse me! Hi, my name is Sticks, and I represent the Kingdom of Lice. I just wanted to let ya'll know that we are in position to take over the city by force and if ya'll dont cooperate and surrender, we're all fixin' to kill ya'll. Aight?"

Many in the audience frowned. "Sticks? Have you lost your mind? Your little 'friends' can't possibly take over my kingdom." Princess stepped up to the stage and regarded Sticks with a raised eyebrow. "And where on earth did you pick up a Southern accent?"

Sticks blinked. "Eh?"

Princess shook her head. "Never mind. Why don't you call your little 'friends' out so we can have a nice little chat, huh?"

Sticks frowned. "I'm afraid I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because they're attacking your city right now."

Tsl

Tsl giggled gleefully and clapped her hands. "Does this mean we get to go stomp on lice again?"

Sticks looked horrified at the very notion. "What do you mean "again"?!!"

Chicken took a break from his magazine long enough to shake his head in disgust. "No no...we can't do that again. It was bad the first time, why would we want to do it again?"

"It wasn't bad," said Tsl. "You just got bored with it for some reason. Anyways, we can't just let the little buggies attack the city! The cleanliness and dignity of Prin's people is at stake!"

Everyone shuddered at the thought of billions of lice swarming all over a city made up largely of naked people.

Chicken pouted. "But it's so boring!"

Sticks ranted. "You cannot defeat my father and his mighty horde of itchiness! He will retake what was once ours! We will occupy every hairy surface in Vasselkyjellia and bring this unjust occupation to an end!" She cackled evilly.

"Booooooring!" said Chicken.

Furday slapped Chicken in the back of his head. "Don't worry! We'll help you Prin!"

"Yay!" said Prin. She jumped up and down and happy danced.

It was about this time that Beeurd, Rogue, and their EU buddies popped out of their ship and walked up waving.

"What'd we miss?" asked Beeurd.

"Too much to explain in one post...you're just going to have to read back," said Prin.

"Why is Sticks cackling evilly up there on a stage with a naked Ender and Angus Young?" asked Rogue. She was very disturbed.

"She has gone over to the Lice Side," said Drake. He looked grimly up at the stage. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill someone...."

"NOoooo!" cried Prin. "Don't kill Sticks! She's misguided or brainwashed, or amnesic or something! We can fix her!"

Drake didn't seem to hear Prin. He ignited both sides of his dual bladed 'saber and stalked towards the stage.

"Stop him!" yelled Prin.

"Don't do it, love!" yelled Tsl.

"I order you to stop!" screamed Rogue.

Drake continued towards the stage. Everyone seemed frozen in shock, unable to move to stop the Sith Lord as he approached Sticks. Sticks too seemed frozen, whether in terror or a lice-like ignorance of her coming death. She merely stared up at him blankly.

Drake raised his lightsaber suddenly, lifting it high above Sticks' head. He was so near her now that his lightsaber cast an eerie red light over her face. She stood her ground defiantly as Drake leapt up into the air, seeming ready to attack her.

The crowd held their breath in horror.

Drake sailed over Sticks' head and brought his saber down once, twice, three times in slashes so blindingly fast that no one really knew exactly what he'd done until it was all over.

Drake cackled evilly. Sticks slowly turned to look at him, shock and horror on her face. Ender sank to his knees and sobbed hysterically. Everyone else gasped as one.

"Why?" sobbed Ender. "Whyyyyyy?!!"

Angus Young had met his match at last.

Drake

LMAO

Drake looked down at the blubbering Ender. "Quite your whining. He was only a clone. See that bar code at the back of his neck? I'll bet Angus had himself cloned and had the clones shipped around the galaxy for doing performances."

Ender didn't seem to notice and continued his blubbering.

"Meh." Drake left Ender and looked over at the city. He could hear the screams and cries for relief from the itchy lice attacks.

Sticks was going mad. "There's nothing you can do to stop us! Bwahahahaha!"

Drake looked back at her. "Sure there is. We can lock you up and use you to barter with."

"Ah crap." Sticks started to run but was tackled by Tsl, who proceeded to hog tie her despite Sticks' best efforts to writhe free.

"I caught me a fiesty one!" cried Tsl with glee.

"We'll have to de-brainwash her later. For now we have to fight the lice army!"

Prin spoke up. "Uhhh...we already tried that and they just came back with more."

"Well that's because we were using the wrong weapons! I know of a secret cave that lies just West of here. It can only be reached by foot so I shall go, with Tsl, and get the only thing that is capable of banishing the lice forever!" Drake made a heroic looking pose.

"Sounds great..." said Prin "But why didn't you mention this before, let alone go and get it?"

"Uhhh...well I kinda just thought it up" admitted Drake. "But in all of these stories, there's a secret weapon hidden somewhere then someone finds it and uses it to dish out the whoop ass on the baddies."

Everyone rolled their eyes.

Prin looked skeptical. "Fine...just don't take too long."

"Yipee!" shouted Tsl, who was now finished tying up Sticks, complete with an apple in her mouth.

"Everyone else needs to go and try to distract the enemy...slow down their progress in the city. We'll be back soon!" And with that, Drake and Tsl left the stage and went into the forest, heading West.

Ender

"Ah. sith. I'll take his guitar then..." Ender said, and picked it up and bashed Sticks in the head with it just for the hell of it, and the guitar broke in half.

"This thing's made of frigging plastic!!" Ender said.

"Told you it was a clone." Drake said.

"ewok. I was enjoying my delusion. nerfherder."

"That's what I do. Come on, let's go."

"Negotiating sucks. We should waste the lice and have done with it."

"I know... but now we have to follow Prin."

Ender sadly picked up his SAM launcher and walked along with the Psychos as they marched Sticks to the city, where they would negotiate with the lice. Tsl was glaring at Drake, who was standing very close to Sticks.

"Yo, Drake," Ender said.

"What?"

"Your fly's open."

Drake looked down and saw that his fly was indeed open, and Tsl starting smoking at the ears.

"DRAKE!!! YOU BETRAYED ME!!! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!" Tsl screamed, and now having blue lightning crackling around her.

"Dear... I promise, it wasnt intentional... it was just in the hurry that we got out clothes back on..." Drake pleaded.

"YEAH RIGHT!! THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE GIRL BACK ON COMMENOR!! YOU CHEATED ON ME MORE TIMES THAN I COULD COUNT!!!" Tsl screamed.

Drake whimpered.

The rest of the Psychos could barely contain their laughter.

"Drake, is this true?" Prin asked.

Drake sadly nodded.

Andy

"Uhh, didn't Drake and Tsl" just walk off into the woods?" Beeurd said, confused.

"Oh" Ender said... "Err... Damn."

The Psychos laughed.

"Spoil my plots will you... " Ender growled, "I'll show you... Soon... I will have... My revenge..."

The Psycho's stopped laughing and started staring at Enderin worry as he broke down into a fit of evil maniac-like laughter.

"Mwahahahahahahahaha!!! Mwahahaha! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Mwaha-what are you all staring at?" Ender said innocently, then turned away to plot a fiendish plot of revenge.

"You know," Rogue said, "this story isn't making much sense, and we have to finish it by four months time!"

Princess looked shocked: "FOUR MONTHS!?"

"Yeah, so you'd better finish off this silly lice invasion or whatever it is, and go help the Jedi stop the Vong."

"Yes, Commander!" Princess said.

"Anakin wants to leave for Myrkr next week, and you know what that means!" said Beeurd.

"Oh em gee!" CorSec exclaimed.

"Indeed..." Furday said solemly, "we must save Anakin from certain doom, and get back to Coruscant to stop the Vong invasion!"

"Yeah, that's about it..." Rogue sighed.

"Oooh," Sticks yelled excitedly, "can we have a party first!?"

"Geez," Rogue said, "I don't think there is really time for that..."

"Pweeze!?" Sticks begged.

"Oh, all right then." Rogue said reluctantly.

"NAKED!?" Begged Furday and Princess.

"Uhh... No." Rogue said.

"Please, for the love of the Force! No nakedness!" Pod cried as she buried her face in her hands, as memories of various events on Galactic Basic ran through her head.

Drake

Drake and Tsl trudged through the forest of giant stalks of hair-like trees. They could hear Ender's maniacal laughter in the distance.

"What's that all about?" asked Tsl.

Drake shrugged. "No clue. Sounds like someone just thought of something fiendish."

"Ah. So...are we there yet?"

"We just started. This is a journey that will take us a couple days at least!"

Tsl glanced at her watch. "Well, we kinda have to get this whole useless storyline out of the way and then move onto the real plot of this tale within a week...so anything you can do to help would be.......helpful."

Drake sighed then began to look around.

"What are you looking for?" asked Tsl.

"The Thingamabob" he replied.

"What's a Thingamabob?"

"Not a what, a who!"

Tsl seemed greatly confused. "Okaaay...who is Thingamabob?"

"The Thingamabob." said Drake.

"The Thingamabob?"

"Yes. He liked the 'The' because it makes him seem important."

"Oh, I see. So...what does this The Thingamabob do?" Tsl asked.

"I don't know yet." Drake replied while looking in a hole under a bush.

Tsl was very confused now...so confused she was almost cornfused. "What do you mean you don't know!?"

"Well, I just made him up for the purpose of this post. I havn't thought of what he does yet."

"Oh...right. Well...if you just made him up for the sake of this post then why don't you just make him appear here?"

Drake looked up from the bush and at Tsl. "Now why didn't I think of that? You're such a genius!"

Suddenly a very large teddy bear appeared. In a deep, bellowing voice he said, "I AM THE THINGAMABOB! WHY HAVE YOU SUMMONED ME!?"

Drake stepped towards the very large teddy bear. "Oh great and powerful The Thingamabob! We have summoned your awesome presense to us so that we may request swift travel from here to the secret cave in the West which holds the secret weapon that we shall use to destroy the evil lice!"

The Thingamabob thought for a moment then spoke. "I SHALL GRANT YOU YOUR REQUEST! BUT FIRST...Would you care for a spot of tea?"

"No thanks, I don't like tea."

"THEN YOU SHALL DIE!!!" boomed The Thingamabob.

"Err...did I say I didn't like tea? What I meant to say when I said 'I don't like tea' was actually that I love tea and would be honoured to have some with you." Drake looked back and shared a concerned glance with Tsl.

"Ah, jolly good then." The Thingamabob suddenly developed a British accent. He plopped down on the ground, causing it to rumble. From out of nowhere he pulled three teacups, teabags and a kettle of hot water. He began pouring the water into the cups.

Drake and Tsl sat on the ground and looked up at the teacups which were larger then themselves.

Tsl whispered to Drake, "I think that, after this, I'm never going to want to drink tea again...."

A couple hours and many a washroom break later, Drake, Tsl and The Thingamabob finished their "spot" of tea.

Drake stood up...then sat right back down. "I'm not feeling so good..."

Tsl was lying on her back, groaning. "You can say that again...ugh."

"I'm really not feeling so good."

The Thingamabob seemed rather cheerful. "Well then chaps, let's be on our way, shall we?"

Drake mumbled, "I'd love to...but I can't feel my limbs."

"I was wondering something..." Tsl started to ramble, "...during my caffiene and over-hydration induced dymentia. If your a very large teddy bear...how can you drink tea? Let alone talk and move and think for that matter..."

The Thingamabob looked down at her curiously with those big, beady, black button eyes. "I don't have a clue. I could ask you how walking and talking sacks of meat can think but I'm guessing that's beyond you as well."

Tsl lolled her head to the side then stared back up at the very large teddy bear. "Sounds like a good enough reason for me."

Drake rolled over onto his stomach with a grunt, then attempted to push himself to his knees...with much difficulty. "Well...this discussion about the meaning of life is quite interesting but we're kinda in a hurry. The Thingamabob, can you carry us?"

"Why would I need to carry you?"

"Because we have to get to the secret cave and we very well can't walk there in our condition!"

The Thingamabob looked confused. "Who said anything about walking anywhere? We've been here all along. The secret cave is just over there."

Sure enough, the cave was where The Thingamabob pointed, in obvious view to all of them.

Drake glared at the cave then back at the very large teddy bear.

Tsl spoke up, "So...what you're basically saying is, we didn't have to summon you and drink that frickin' huge cup of tea for hours in order to get travel to the secret cave....when the cave was right here the whole time!?"

"Yeah, pretty much." said The Thingamabob.

Drake looked greatly annoyed. "If I had the energy, I'd say some very bad words right now."

"Cheer up, chaps! You did need my help because you wouldn't have found it without me. My magical teddy bear powers revealed the secret cave."

Tsl sighed and pulled herself into a sitting position with a young hairling. "Well, I suppose we should thank you for that."

"Indeed" said Drake. "Thank you for showing us the cave, oh great The Thingamabob."

The Thingamabob nodded and smiled. "No problem, chaps. If you ever need me again...for tea or magic or some good old fashioned teddy cuddling then feel free to give me a ring."

And with that, The Thingamabob vanished in a puff of purple smoke.

After another long hour of using the Force to remove the effects of the tea and willing their limbs to cooperate with them, Drake and Tsl entered the cave. It was dark but dry and somewhat pleasant. The two Sith ignighted their lightsabers, casting a colourful glow on the grey walls.

They moved along in silence with the only sound coming from their soft footfalls and the low hum of their lightsabers. Then Tsl spoke up, "Do you know anything about what we'll find in the cave?"

"Yes. I just thought of it. There will be three guardians that will try to stop us from reaching the weapon. We must kill each of them and once they are dead, we will be free to take the weapon."

"Excellent. This shouldn't be too hard. Killing people is easy." Tsl grinned.

Drake shook his head. "Don't be so sure. They aren't people...they're demons. These guardians are ruthless and terrible. They have the ability to suck the life force from your body and can make you turn and run wailing like a baby. No...these three will be a challenge."

And at that moment, the two stepped out into a large cavern, well lit by a great fire burning in it's centre. And there, before the fire, were the three guardians. They were standing ready for battle.

"By the Force...they cannot be..." Tsl gasped.

"I'm afraid they are" muttered Drake. "The three guardians are none other then the terrible beasts of darkness and fear known as the 3 M's of Madness. Michael Jackson...Martha Stewart...and Mr. T."

"I pity da foo!" cried Mr. T.

And the battle was on.

Edited by Drake

Tsl

Drake and Tsl stood back to back as the demons surrounded them, slowly stalking around and around, waiting for an opening. Martha growled a low, gutteral sound erupting from her throat, as she brandished her knitting needles at Tsl. Mr. T snarled and cracked his knuckles menacingly, his golden chains chinking and twinkling in the red light of the lightsabers. Jackson moonwalked closer to Drake in the blink of an eye and did a little twirl, slapping Drake across the face with a fingerless, leather glove.

"Tee Hehe," giggled Jackson, girlishly.

"Gah!' said Drake. He shuddered violently and took a step back.

This was the opening the demons had been waiting for. Martha rushed in first, slashing viciously at Tsl's face with one of the needles. Tsl ducked it just in time and returned the attack with a low slash towards Martha's legs. To Tsl's shock and dismay, Martha suddenly leaped straight up towards the ceiling, barely missing the lightsaber blow. More disturbing yet, the home fashion guru landed on the ceiling and just hung there, upside down, like some evil, blonde, vampire bat.

At the same time, Michael Jackson had vicously attacked Drake with the little, fingerless glove. Drake attempted repeatedly to remove the creepy King of Pop's head with his lightsaber, but the slippery little guy kept dodging, running in circles, and giggling maniacly.

At the same time again, Mr. T had run towards the back of the cave. Now he sprinted forward and dive tackled the two Sith. Tsl had been busy staring up at Martha in horror, and Drake had been busy slashing repeatedly at Jackson, and neither of them noticed the big ball of gold chains rushing at them.

The impact was enough to floor the Sith, squishing them painfully.

"I pity these foos!" cried Mr. T truimphantly. He proceeded to give Tsl a noogie.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!" replied Tsl (to the noogie).

"Stop that!" yelled Drake. He squeezed out from under the pile up and started to help Tsl when Michael Jackson pinched his arm from behind. "Ouch! Dammit!"

"Tee hee!" replied Jackson.

Drake growled and began chasing Michael Jackson around the cave, attempting to kill him. Jackson giggled gleefully and ran around and around.

Martha Stewart, meanwhile, had climbed spider-style down the cave wall and joined Mr. T in torturing Tsl. He continued the noogie, Martha started singing Spice girls songs into Tsl's ear.

"HELP!" screamed Tsl.

Drake

The 3 M's of Madness had seemingly taken the victory when suddenly Drake started to sing.......Thriller. He even added some of the Michael Jackson song styles and dance moves into it.

"Cause this is Thriller, Thriller Night

And no one's gonna save you

From the beast about to strike

You know it's Thriller, Thriller Night

You're fighting for your life

Inside a killer, Thriller tonight!

Woo!"

Tsl wailed, "Oh no! That nerfherder Jackson has gotten to him! Fight it, love! Fight it!" She was silenced when Mr. T shoved a large bling in her mouth.

As Drake sang and Tsl cried, Michael Jackson began to dance along to his own song. He was really getting into it. He started moonwalking and pulling off all of his unique, and often disturbing moves...such as the groin grab.

Drake continued then, as he glanced over at Tsl, he gave her a quick wink.

MJ was really getting into his routine at this point and didn't seem to notice when Drake stopped singing. He also didn't seem to notice that wonderful snap-hiss sound often associated with lightsaber. What he did notice was the red energy blade protruding from his chest.

Drake pushed his blade through until the hilt was pressed against the pop star's back. He whispered into Jackson's ear. "How do you like being penetrated by a big boy's saber, hmm? Hahahaha!"

Jackson turned white...even more white then he already was. He let out a little yelp then fell forward in a dead heap on the floor. Martha and T gaped at the loss of one of their own. They didn't seem to notice the movement beneath them until Tsl booted them both in the sides of the head.

Tsl got up, spat out the bling, looked down at the remaining two M's then shouted, "You can take your damn pity and shove it!"

Martha Stewart and Mr. T scrambled to their feet. T grinned and stood before Tsl, ready to face off with her again while Martha ran over to a large chest and began to rummage through it. Soon she pulled out a long chain with a metal ball at the end.

"Ah crap" said Drake as Martha walked towards him, swinging the ball and chain above her head, ready to send it flying into him.

Edited by Drake

Tsl

Martha let go and the spikey ball of DOOM sailed towards Drake's head. Her triumphant cackle was halted, however, as Drake ducked just at the right moment.

"Bwaha!" said Drake.

"BAH!" screamed Martha. She then let out a fearsome growl and bleched a fire at him. Drake was caught off guard and cursed repeatedly as his cloak caught fire before he managed to get away.

Mr. T grinned evilly at Tsl, showing off a row of golden teeth. Tsl shook her head in disgust and raised her lightsaber in a definsive position.

"What are you gonna do? Throw your jewelry at me?" taunted Tsl.

She then yelped in pain as Mr. T began pelting her with various rings, necklaces, bracelets, and hair pins...even a couple golden teeth. He was hurling them with such deadly accuracy, that several pieces of gaudy gold were being embedded into Tsl's skin.

"Take that and that and that, foo!" cried Mr. T, gleefully.

It was at this point that Tsl heard an ungodly growl and began to smell smoke. She risked turning her back to T to see what was going on, only to see Drake catch fire.

"STOP, DROP, and ROLL, love!!!!"

Through his panic, Drake heard Tsl's voice. He heard her message and he acted immediately. With a wild leap, he threw himself at Martha, who was still angrily belching fire. The shock of the attack and the impact of the two of them hitting the ground interupted her concentration and the fire abruptly stopped pouring from her mouth. Drake meanwhile rolled over her, catching her alight with her own demon fire.

"Bwaha!" said Drake. He rolled around on the ground until he put the flames out of his own cloak and then stood to see the damage he'd inflicted on his foe.....

And there she stood. A great blonde, wreathed in flame. She was impervious to her own weapons and as Drake watched in horror, she drew a pentagram in the air between them with the flames.

"You will bow to me, Sith Lord! I shall sell my stocks and your companies shall collapse mere hours afterwards! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

Tsl stood in stunned horror at the site of the flamming Martha. So absorbed was she in the goings on of Martha and Drake, that she completely and utterly forgot about T. That is, she forgot until he ran up behind her and kicked her in the butt.

"Hey!" he yelled. "Don't forget about me, fool! Just because the A-team is no more, and the Rocky movies are nothing but a tired joke doesn't mean I ain't still cool! Look at me! I have a mohawk!"

He suddenly lurched forward and grabbed Tsl around her waist. Lifting her high up over his head, he threw her hard into the cave wall. She tumbled to the ground in a little pile of bruised pain.

"Owww...."

Drake had an idea. "Of course! I know how to defeat you, Martha!"

Martha glared daggers at him. Drake juked and dodged them.

"You will never defeat me, mere mortal! I am invincible! Why, with my celebrity status and shockingly refreshing ideas that involve turning useless crap into ugly household decorations, I could defeat anyone! Bwahahaha!" She began drawing smaller pentagrams around the large one. "It adds a balanced, symmetrical effect, you see."

Drake threw his smoldering cloak to the ground and rushed over to a very large boulder, that no one seemed to have noticed before. He disappeared behind it for a moment and then emerged again, carrying a long, green garden hose.

"Now you die!" he yelled.

"NOooooo! The green clashes with my flamming pentagrams!" protested Martha.

Tsl, meanwhile, also had an idea on how to defeat T. She dragged herself painfully to her feet and staggered back behind another big boulder that no one seemed to have noticed before. She emerged moments later bearing electric clippers (the kind barbers use).

"I know your weakness, Mr. T!" she brandished the clippers at him, turning them on to "high" and waving them around at him.

"Noooooooo!" wailed Mr. T.

"Hose on!" commanded Drake. "Full blast!"

The hose turned on then, of it's own accord, and water suddenly blasted out of the nozzle, which was aimed at Martha.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" she cried. Her pentagrams began to go out, one by one. "You're wrecking the symmetry!"

"Die, symmetry! DIE!" cackled Drake. He put out each of the pentagrams and then directed the blast at Martha.

The flames around her body went out, slowly but surely, and she began to melt.

"I'm melting! I'm melting! Ooooooohhhhhhh....what a world! What a world!"

Drake cackled evilly and put his thumb over the nozzle, causing the hose to spray harder.

"I'd rather go to jail......a day of shame this has been.....SHAME! It's not fair....I'm a celebrity....." And with that, Martha sank into a puddle of corrupted demoness.

At the same time, Mr. T was backing away slowly and cautiously as Tsl approached him with the clippers.

"You just stay back wit those, fool," he warned her.

Tsl made a sudden, Force assisted leap at Mr. T. He turned and fled, but she landed on his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his neck to hold on.

"ARGH! NOoooooo!" he cried.

"Yessssssssssss!" cackled Tsl. She took the clippers to his mohawk, shaving it off completely and leavingly Mr. T bald and helpless.

For as he lost his mohawk, all strength left him and he sank to the floor in a pitiful heap of weak 80's star. Tsl stepped away from him and shook her head in disgust. "I should have realized all along that your mohawk was the source of your strength and general 80's style coolness!"

"Yes," whimpered T. "Don't hurt me! Allow me to live out the rest of my days as a whimpy little nerd man..."

"Nevaar!" said Tsl. "We Sith enjoy destroying those weaker than us!"

With that, she ignited her lightsaber and played a few rounds of Poke Mr. T Until He Dies.

Drake

Drake cackled and dropped the hose as Tsl finished off Mr. T's new hair cut. "Excellent work, my dear!"

Tsl looked excited despite the pieces of jewelry still embedded in her flesh. "Yeah! I pity da foos!" She grinned.

Drake laughed, "Now don't you start. Hehe. We now have free access to the weapon!"

"Yay!"

"Indeed. Let's go!"

The two Sith walked around the giant pyre of fire and up a great stone staircase. After several minutes of walking up the steps and taking breaks along the way, Drake and Tsl finally made it to the top.

"Oooohh" said Tsl.

"Ahhhhh" said Drake.

In front of them, on a massive pedastal, sat The Weapon.

"Wait...you're not a weapon!" said a stunned Drake.

For, in front of them, was no weapon. Before them, on a giant throne, sat I, The all-knowing and all-powerful Narrator!

"I never actually thought that there would be a real person being the Narrator." said Tsl.

"Who else would do it?" I, the Narrator, said. "There can only be one Narrator and I'm The Narrator."

"Wait...how are you supposed to be a weapon against the lice?" asked a confused Drake.

"All stories are full of twists...especially the Psycho Stories. You should know that by now." I replied.

"Stop that" said Drake.

"Stop what?" said I.

"Stop narrating everything I do. You just said 'said Drake' after I said what I said." said Drake. Then he growled. Then he started to stalk towards me with his hand on his lightsaber. Then I stopped narrating his actions because it seemed to make him angrier.

I looked at him and shook my head. "How can I stop narrating...I'm The Narrator. It's my job."

"It's annoying." And indeed, Drake looked annoyed as he spoke to me.

"Well you can either come with us and kill lice and narrate for us...or you can stay here" said Tsl.

I stood from my throne. "You defeated my guardians so I am under your control. Tell me what to do and I'll do it."

Drake perked up and grinned. "You can shut up with the narrating."

"No don't do that!"

"Well, it's too late now."

"This is bad...."

"What is?"

"That fact that we don't know what we're doing or who is talking for that matter!"

"Oh right. I see what you mean."

"Okay Mr. Narrator, you can continue your narration now."

And then I, The Narrator, began to narrate once again. And it was a joyous occasion...

"Don't over-do it" muttered Drake, coldly.

"Err...right" I said.

"Let's just go back to the city already. Can you really vanquish the lice or was that just a figment of my imagination?" Drake asked with just a hint of sarcasm.

"Of course I can vanquish them." I said proudly. "I am the all-powerful Narrator!"

"Right, good enough. Let's go." Tsl said as she began walking down the stairs.

"I had an elevator installed. It's a little easier then walking up and down those steps all the time." I said and then proceeded to show them to the elevator.

Drake, Tsl and I, The Narrator, rode down the elevator to the main floor and were soon out of the cave and back into the forest.

Tsl

Tsl, Drake, and I, the narrator walked quickly back through the woods.

"We have to hurry and get back to the city so that we can vanquish the lice invadors!" said Drake frantically.

"He didn't say that frantically...he said it with conviction," said Tsl.

"Well, I'm the narrator, and I say that he said it frantically," I said.

"Well, then you aren't a very good narrator," said Tsl, as she picked her nose and scratched her butt.

"Hey! She wasn't picking her nose or scratching her butt! You just added that in because she said you were no good," whined Drake as he ran head first into a tree several times.

"Stop that!" screamed Tsl as she trampled some baby bunny rabbits.

"Apologise to me, and I'll stop," I said.

"Sith never apologise!" said Drake as he threw up all over Tsl, who then broke up with him and insulted his manhood.

"Hey! Now that's going too far!" whimpered Tsl, as she gave herself a wedgie.

"Ok...okay....we apologise," said Drake.

"Both of you have to apologise yourselves," I said.

"Okay, I'm sorry too," said Tsl. "Now can we please go kill those lice?"

"Of course!" I said.

"We're not gonna have to summon ol' Thingamabob again, are we?" asked Tsl.

"The Thingamabob," Drake reminded her.

"Nah," I said. "I am the all powerful narrator, so I'll just do one of these." I, the narrator, then did one of these:

Later...

Tsl, Drake, and I, the narrator arrived back in the main city of Vasselkyjellia, where everyone else was still standing around arguing about what they should do next.

"We should have a party!" yelled Beeurd.

"A naked party!" agreed Furday.

"With cupcakes!" added Chicken.

"And an Angus clone," said Ender sadly.

"We shall destroy you all!" mumbled Sticks around the apple in her mouth, but no one could understand her.

"We should fight the lice!" said Prin.

"We should finsih the story," said Rogue.

"Where am I?" asked Mara.

"I dunno...I think I'm on vacation though," said Fett.

"Wow! That "later..." thing is awesome! So much faster and less deadly than plotholes," said Tsl, most impressed with my uber coolness.

"Yeah, now let's get on with this!" said Drake, obviously jealous of me.

"Don't start that again!" warned Tsl.

"Okay..." I pouted.

Edited by Tsl

Chickenman

"Hiya buddy!" shouted Anakin, the Potted Plant.

"Where did you come from?" cried Chicken, for Anakin had apeared from nowhere.

"Where did I come from? Well, when a mommy potted plant, and a daddy potted plant really love each other..."

"WTF? Eww...no! I didn't mean that!" Chicken cried out. Chicken reached for his Twi'lek slave girl's monthly to keep his mind off of plant...erm...things, but to his dismay, it had magically turned into an issue of Playplant!

That's when Anakin, the real one, came off the ramp of the shuttle.

"See Anakin?" Chicken explained to the potted plant "that's the real Anakin. You are a reincarnation of him created by fanboys with too much time on their hands. As long as he lives. you can't exist!"

"Oh." replied Anakin, the Potted Plant sadly. Then he brightened up and was smiling cheerfully.

Because he had a blaster in his hands!

He fired a blaster bolt at the real Anakin.

"NO!!!!!" cried out all of the psychos, for Anakin's death was what they were trying to prevent!

Suddenly another clone of Angus Young leaped into the air and took the blaster bolt for Anakin.

"NO!!!!" shouted Janson and Chicken

"He tried to kill Anakin!" Beeurd cried out

Chicken activated his red lightsaber.

"I've been waiting a long time for this."

Edited by Chickenman

Andy

I had been watching quietly for all this time, wondering what was going on with all these crazy Psycho's made fools of themselves. Being the narrator, I could quite easily make this all sensible, but for some unknown reason, I chose to continue watching... It was rather amusing actually.

"Will you quit it!?" Tsl yelled at me, screaming at the top of her voice in a vain attempt to intimidate me, obviously oblivious to the fact that I, the Great and Powerful Narrator cannot be easily intimidated.

"You're just being really annoying now!" she cried out, giving me a look so stern it could kill a thousand herds of Banthas in an instant.

"Geez, what is with all this exaggerating?" Prin moaned.

"Actually, that isn't exaggerating," Drake interrupted, "I actually saw that happen once."

Sticks suddenly burst into tears.

"I didn't burst into tears, I'm not even crying!" she defiantly announced.

"Oh sorry," I apologised, "it just looked like you did from this angle". And I didn't look shifty-eyed at all as I said that.

"Riiiiight...." said Ender, rolling his eyes.

Pod picked them up and handed them back to him.

"Not literally, you fool!" Ender yelled at me.

The Jedi had gotten bored and wandered off to plan the Myrkr strike without the Psychos.

"Look at me! Look at me!" Chickenman said from somewheer in the back of the crowd. "I'm about to get my revenge on this stupid potted plant!"

Lord Drake's big long floppy bunny rabbit ears perked up on hearing the word 'revenge'. Tsl gigled as she saw him.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" Drake screamed in disgust. A rather high-pitched girlish scream, too. "Ohh, I'm going to get you..." he growled menacingly.

I removed the bunny ears and gave him back his normal ones, because the joke had passed.

Meanwhile, Chickenmand had been standing poised to strike down Anakin, the potted plant, for about 10 minutes because nobody was paying any attention to him. Now he had their attention, he was ready to kill... Swiftly he swung his lightsaber round and neatly sliced of the top of a bottle of weedkiller.

"Oh hang on..." Chickenman paused to read the directions on the back of the bottle.

"Haven't got all day," said I, the Narrator.

"Nobody asked you..." Drake mumbled, still upset about the whole bunny ears thing. "Take your time, Chickenman, then strike him down with all of your hatred, join the Dark Side!"

"It is the only way!" Tsl added.

"Okay, I got it." Chickenman said, and promplty poured the entire bottle into Anakin's tub.

"Noooooooooooo!" Anakin screamed in pain, "Arghh... I'm dooomed, doooooomed! Slowly his leaves withered and smoke rose up as the plant decomposed. Anakin, the potted plant, was no more.

> Done! Hope you like. <

Edited by beeurd

Drake

That was great! :lol:

Drake watched the potted Anakin with an impatient stare. "That was great. How about we finish off this whole lice story now? According to this random guy that just came up and told me..."

This Random Guy waved, "'Allo there."

"Shut up" said Drake. "Anyway. The lice army has conquered half of the city. They've forced the populace to submit to their control through threat of painful itchiness in the nether regions. At this moment, they are poised to strike the palace."

"Oh no!" cried Prin. "Narrator, do something!"

And then all of the Psycho's got onto their hands and knees and begged.

"Watch it..." Drake muttered angrily.

"Sorry" said I.

All of the Psycho's stopped begging.

"Better. Now...stop the lice before this becomes redundant!"

Tsl rolled her eyes. "Too late for that..."

I, the Narrator...

Tsl interrupted me. "Must you keep telling us who you are? We all know already."

Ignoring Tsl's rudeness, I nodded and said, "I shall get rid of the lice! Everyone brace yourselves for the great power I shall unleash upon them!"

Everyone grabbed onto something...be it trees, rocks, or dead Angus Young clones...and braced themselves.

Drake grabbed onto Tsl. "This better be worth the climactic build-up!"

"It will be! Here it goes!" I shouted as dramatic music began to play.

"Where's that music coming from?" asked Beeurd.

His question went unanswered as my awesome power became unleashed!

And then the lice changed their minds and left the city, never to return.

"It is finished!" I said, at last.

The Psycho's got up and looked at me and eachother with confused expressions.

"Wait...what about your awesome power?" asked Beeurd.

I smiled smuggly, "That was it! Pretty awesome, eh?"

"Hardly!" Drake shouted. "All of that climactic build-up and anticipation for something big and action packed with lots of explosions and gore and all you do is send them on their merry way!? BAH!" And then Drake stomped his foot like a big, whiney baby. "Don't you start that with me..." he threatened.

I looked at him and shrugged. "You wanted them away and I did what I do best...I narrated them away. If you wanted big explosions and crap, you should have gotten The Thingamabob to help you."

Drake let out an exasperated sigh.

"What if the lice come back?" Prin asked.

"They won't. I said that they would never return so they won't. No one can resist the awesome power of the Narrator!" And then I cackled.

Drake suddenly had an idea. He grinned evilly and said, "I know how to get rid of you!"

"No you don't!" I said.

"Yes! I'm the one writing this post so all I can do is say that you've gone and then you won't come back!" It was Drake's turn to cackle and he did so.

"NOOOOO!!" I cried. But it was too late for me and I knew it.

Then Drake wrote, The Narrator, with his duty to the Psycho's completed, returned to his cave where he will remain. From there he will continue narrating the story as before...or at least until someone else writes him back into the story.

Then that storyline came to a close. The Psycho's could now leave Vaselkyjellia and continue with the actual story at Myrkr.

Edited by Drake

Drake

This is a re-post of Prin's. I had to edit it a bit so that our two posts would work together.

With the death of Anakin Solo, Potted Plant, and the defeat of the lice army, the Psychos let out a sigh of relief. So far, the death of the real Anakin Solo had been prevented but they hadn't gone on the Mykr mission yet and they all knew that was when Anakin was supposed to die. An ominious silence filled the room before Sticks broke it. "Um hello, aren't we like supposed to be having a party here or something? I mean, I did buy this wicked killer transparent flightsuit for a reason"

Everyone paused for a minute and looked dumbfounded until Prin snapped her fingers and servants began rushing in and setting up for a massive party.

"Ok, look guys," Drake started "Here's what we're gonna do. We can party for 2 hours. Then everyone needs to get a survival kit together because we're going on the Mykr mission with the Jedi. We can't let Anakin die. He's too important. We've already saved Tahiri. We can do this. Now, let's party!."

Furday saw a keg in the corner and gleefully ran over to it to do a keg stand. Soon he was unbelievably drunk and was hitting on every Vaselkyjellian female in sight.

CorSec and Sticks started dancing a slow dance in the corner of the room and everyone in the room quickly tuned the two of them out.

Prin sat in her throne watching everyone and just enjoyed watching her subjects mingle with the Psychos, because she knew that with the Mykr mission coming up, it could very well be the last time that she saw her home planet. She glanced around and saw one of her close friends from childhood and went up and started dancing with him.

The time went by quickly, but everyone seemed so much more relaxed and at ease then they did before the party. It seemed that everyone was happier, even the ones that thought that they were going to meet certain death.

When the party was over, all of the Psychos gathered their things and prepared to leave.

Edited by Drake

Ender

Ender walked back to his conveniently placed tent where all his things were. He changed from his black rocker outfit into camo fatigues, and swapped his guitar for a blaster rifle. He walked back out of the tent, which disappeared the moment he stepped out, and he walked over to where the rest of the Psychos were waiting for each other to prepare for the mission. Chickenman was sitting on a rock, all alone, dressed in a black tunic and carrying a sword that had 'Beef Bisecter' written on it.

"Do you know the story of this sword, Ender?" Chickenman asked.

"No, I do not." Ender replied.

"A long time ago, back on my home planet of Poultrias, a great war was fought between the peaceful Poultry and the murderous invading Beefos. The war lasted for thousands of years, until one day a Poulter by the name of Chickiecaius came upon this mystical blade. He used it to raise the Poultry armies against the Beefos, driving them off of Poultrias, never to return."

"I never heard of this conflict."

"Well, Poultrias is in an entirely different galaxy, inhabited by many farm animals. Now, I must use this blade to help stabilize this galaxy, or something like that."

Ender raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm still really drunk." Chickenman said.

"I thought so."

Tsl

Everyone gathered their stuff and gathered to meet at Beeurd's ship. There, Rogue took a quick inventory, making sure everyone was present and had remembered to bring lightsabers and other weapons, toilet paper, and breakfast cereal. Everyone was all set, so everybody piled onto the ship.

"Is your ship big enough to hold us all?" asked Prin.

"Eh, why not?" shrugged Beeurd. "If it wasn't before, it is now."

Everybody crowded into a seat and Beeurd and Rogue went up to the cockpit to fly the ship.

"Thank you for flying with Beeurd Air. I'll ask you all to fasten your safety harnesses as we'll be taking off shortly. I'd like to remind passengers that this is a no smoking flight, and that, in the case of an emergency, stick your head between your legs and kiss your a--"

Beeurd was interupted by Rogue's voice, "Beeurd! No!"

Some scuffling sounds were then heard over the intercom, which had a moment of feedback just before being cut off completely. The passengers all snickered at Beeurd's having been pwned.

The ship lifted off, almost sliding rather than flying through the moist atmosphere. The ship sped off to a jump point just outside Vasselkyjellia's gravity well and jumped into hyperspace.

It was just about then that Tsl noticed she was sitting next to Anakin Solo.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she squealed.

"What?" said Anakin, nonplussed.

"Arcus!" she whined. "I'm sitting next to a Jedi!"

"Aww...you poor thing," said Drake sympathetically. Then he noticed who he was sitting by. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! It's Luke!"

"Where?!!" said Tsl. She leapt up from her seat and ignited her lightsaber.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" squealed Luke.

"NO!" said Rogue. "You absolutely cannot kill any of these Jedi."

"Whyyyy?" asked Tsl and Drake as one.

"Because it would screw up continuity......more. Besides, we're here to save Anakin, not kill him and his family," said Rogue.

"But why?" asked Tsl.

"Because I'm the Commander, and I said so, Stead 7!" scolded Rogue.

"Poo," replied Tsl. She sat back down and put her lightsaber away.

"Sooo...." said Anakin. "Guess what? We've come up with a plan to rid the galaxy of voxyn once and for all!"

"Oh?" said Tsl. She really could have cared less.

"Oh no!" said Rogue. "We have to talk them out of it!"

"Do we really have to?" asked Drake. "If they don't go, that's just more live Jedi running around...."

Rogue merely growled at him.

"Let's here your plan. You're a stupid little boy, so I'm sure there's some tremedous flaw that we can point out to you and make you not go," said Tsl.

Anakin blinked stupidly and then launched into a long explanation of his "brilliant" plan. Three hours later, he finally concluded with, "And so we murder the voxyn queen and that's the end of the voxyn threat!"

Tsl stared at him, "You're joking right?"

"No..." he said earnestly.

"Oh my God....that's a serious plan?" Tsl started laughing really really hard. Drake joined her. The rest of the psychoes became annoyed at the evil cackling and glared.

"Let me get this straight, " said Tsl. "Voxyn are beasts genetically engineered, or "Vongformed", from the Vornskyr--a beast indiginous to this galaxy--by the Yuuzhan Vong to hunt down and kill Jeedai. Yes?"

"Yes! And that is why they must die!" said Anakin enthusiastically.

"And so you think that by killing the queen voxyn...the one from which the rest are cloned, that you'll elimate the voxyn for all time?" contined Tsl.

"Yes."

Tsl waited a few moments, hoping the idea she was getting at would click in Anakin's mind. The dull look in his eyes told her she hadn't gotten through yet. "Ok. So what makes you think they can't get ahold of anymore vornskyrs?"

Anakin shrugged, "I never said they couldn't. We can handle vornskyrs though, so who cares?"

"Mmmhmm..." Tsl nodded. "But the voxyns are made from vornskyrs."

"Yes they were, " he nodded. "And we'll kill the queen!"

Tsl slapped the palm of her hand into her forehead. "And then they'll make another queen...from another vornskyr and continue producing voxyn."

"Why would they do that?" asked Anakin.

"I think the better questions would be: Why wouldn't they?" she replied.

Anakin stared back blankly. "We're going to kill the queen and rid the galaxy of voxyn!"

Tsl screamed. Blue-purple lightening crackled around her, she was so very frusterated and angry at Anakin's stupidity.

"Eeeee! Dark side-ness!" squealed Luke.

Drake punched Luke in the back of his head, knocking him out. Everyone thanked him.

"It was my pleasure," said Drake, grinning.

"Let me outline this for you, idiot-boy," said Tsl to Anakin. "You are going to go kill the voxyn queen--"

"YAR!" Anakin interupted.

"Yes....yar," said Tsl, glaring at him hatefully. "You kill the queen. In the process, you get half the Jedi youth killed. The Vong then, quite simpley, get ahold of another vornskyr and make it into a voxyn....perhaps an improved model."

Anakin continued to stare blankly, "Yar?"

"No. Not yar. You will have killed off half of the Jedi youth for nothing. In fact, you just might be dooming us smarter Force weilders to enduring attacks from improved voxyn," she explained almost patiently.

"YAR!" said Anakin.

"Kill me?" begged Tsl.