Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Mara

Yeah, I kind of got sick of the announcers saying over and over again that we could have been better if Johnson and Stafford hadn't been hurt.

Just kind of disappointing they weren't able to capitalized on Green Bay's scores of penalties.

13 penalties for 130 yards! RIDICULOUS and UNACCEPTABLE! :mad:

Hmm, but what was the score, again? :p

James the Defender

Yeah, I kind of got sick of the announcers saying over and over again that we could have been better if Johnson and Stafford hadn't been hurt.

Just kind of disappointing they weren't able to capitalized on Green Bay's scores of penalties.

13 penalties for 130 yards! RIDICULOUS and UNACCEPTABLE! :mad:

Hmm, but what was the score, again? :p

lol :p

GB just signed Ahman Green! What? There have to be better free-agent RBs out there...

Uncle Du

I heard that today, crazy.

You did hear that Junior Seau (sp?) is coming back too right? :p

Everyone's trying to pull a Favre.

Princess

Can I say that I hate the hockey schedule this season? The Wings haven't played since Saturday and they're playing again tomorrow finally

Uncle Du

It's not really going to get any better what with the Olympics coming up.

Mara

My 'Canes got beat by the frickin' Islanders last night. :(

James the Defender

PHILLIES ARE GOING BACK TO THE BIG DANCE! w00t!!!!!!! Beat NY! Beat NY!

Uncle Du

That's pretty bad. :p

I'm not one to jump on any bandwagon, ever, but I really think that the Yankees are going to win this one. I just hope that it's a good series. The ALCS and the NLCS were both kinda blowouts and boring to watch.

And here's some good football related comedy...

Edited by Du

Mara

I know. :(

They've only got two wins so far this season. Urgh.

And they have to play the Avs tonight, too. *cry*

Edited by Mara

James the Defender

I'm not one to jump on any bandwagon, ever, but I really think that the Yankees are going to win this one. I just hope that it's a good series. The ALCS and the NLCS were both kinda blowouts and boring to watch.

And here's some good football related comedy...

ALCS not a blowout yet :p

Uncle Du

What're you cryin' for, we'll prolly give the game to you. :p

ALCS not a blowout yet :p

See, that shows you how much I really follow/care. ;) :p

Uncle Du

Hahahahahahaha, Avs beat the Wings again. That's, *gasp* twice in a week and a half!! :D :D :D

Green Bay had a helluva win today. Rogers needs to throw to Greg Jennings more. :p

Edited by Du

Princess

Bah!

Uncle Du

I can't believe how badly the Bengals whooped the Bears. That was a crazy game to watch.

Ayingel

stupid yankees. i could have hit the announcer when he said "lets see if they can get to the world series for the first time since 2003." oh no, heaven forbid the yankees lose to someone.

Uncle Du

I think it's funny how many people hate the Yankees. I especially love the Boston/New York rivalry, it's so comical to me. I know this is because I could really care less about it. :p

But I have to believe it's something along the lines of how I feel about the Penguins and the Wings. ;)

Princess

The Penguins and the Wings is a rivalry created entirely by Gary Bettman

Mara

What're you cryin' for, we'll prolly give the game to you. :p

Hahaha... riiiiiiight. :p

James the Defender

Green Bay had a helluva win today. Rogers needs to throw to Greg Jennings more. :p

I agree. I have Jennings in a couple of leagues.

I hope they can do the Vikings like they did the Browns and Lions. Doubtful, since the Vikings are a perty good team. Any team with AP and Brett Favre together are a good team. RB makes the QB better and vice-versa. Favre loves the play-action, and with a back like AP, he's gonna get it done often.

Edited by James the Defender

Ayingel

vikes already punted the packers back over the border a few weeks ago...i expect to see a similar outcome this game too.

Uncle Du

Oh yea, I forgot, hahahaha, we beat the 'Canes ass too! :D

And guess who's tied for first in points in the WHOLE NHL along with the sithts-burgh penguins? That's right son, MY AVS!!! :D

And for the record, why the HELL didn't the Vikings run more against the Steelers. What a bunch of bull. And what the hell was that f-in tripping call in the 4th quarter?! The refs GAVE that game to the steelers.

Mara

Oh yea, I forgot, hahahaha, we beat the 'Canes ass too! :D

It's not so hard to do. :p

Uncle Du

Apparently! What the hell did Staal do to get so many penalty minutes last week?

James the Defender

vikes already punted the packers back over the border a few weeks ago...i expect to see a similar outcome this game too.

The Packers could have easily won that game the same way the Vikings could have easily won their game with the Steelers. Two very similar outcomes: two turnovers that lead to TDs. Take those turnovers and make the 14 points in the other drection, both teams beat the ones they lost to. Stupid mistakes.

As long as the O-line can save Rodgers and he learns to let the ball go, the Packers will own the Vikings, just like they should have in week 4. However, with the Vikings D-line, that's a tough thing. Should be interesting.

But first things firs this week: Go Phillies! On the cover of the New York Post today, Shane Victorino is photoshopped as having a cheerleader bottom half. They called the Phillies the Frillies and said that their fans were second-rate. It fired up all we fans, lol.

Jimmy Rollins' comments and the Yankees' responses are all quite classy...and funny.

http://newyorkpost.com/p/blogs/yankeesblog/yankees_response_to_jimmy_that_not_WBiwZWOkMH38sM3Rdriv6O

I'm glad the players are not as nasty as the fans. I'm sure some Phillies and/or Yankees fan is going to die over the course of the Series...I'm not joking...it's bad...this may just have people calling again for a split between North and South Jersey. It's bad around mid-Jersey, it really is...

Edited by James the Defender

Princess

Ouch, Ryan Johnson of the Canucks just lost his footing and pretty much went head first into the boards. He just left the ice on a stretcher. Hope that there's nothing serious wrong with him

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.