Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

James the Defender

The Phillies signed the Terrell Owens of baseball: Pedro Martinez

:cry:

Uncle Du

I know. *hugs Du*

Aw, thanks hon. (yea, I'm slow) :p

You just wanted an excuse to hug Du :p

So! ;)

The Phillies signed the Terrell Owens of baseball: Pedro Martinez

:cry:

I'm sorry. ;):p

Also, the NHL schedule is out, as is the NFL schedule. The Avs are playing IN Pittsburgh this year, woo hoo!! And the Steelers are playing in Denver on Monday Night Football too! I can't wait. I REALLY hope that we can at least beat these Pittsburgh teams. If we do that, I don't really even care if we make the playoffs in either sport. As long as I have those bragging rights. :D

Edited by Du

Princess

You're welcome. I really want to get to a Wings game this year. And not have to sit at the top of the Joe

Mara

Aw, man, we're away against the Wings and the Avs.

Woah, two games against the Avs? Crazy. There's two games there we can win. ;)

Noooo... they want to buyout Kaberle. :(

Uncle Du

Go right ahead and count us out, I like it that way. That way when we win games that people don't expect, I get even MORE satisfaction.

Uncle Du

I do not get that game.

Mara

Go right ahead and count us out, I like it that way. That way when we win games that people don't expect, I get even MORE satisfaction.

Haha, I do the same for my own team. Low expectations make awesome seasons better.

And last season they made it to the conference finals! :p

James the Defender

I don't think expectations could be any lower for your football team, Mara. :p

Uncle Du

I finally saw the video from the race, and it's really odd to see that something so seemingly benign, ended this kids life. It didn't even look like that tire hit him.

Uncle Du

First NFL pre-season game is tonight at 8. It's the Bills and the Titans though, so really, who cares. :p

Princess

Blackhawks star Kane arrested for robbing cab driver (over $1.20)

Kane, 20, and his cousin, James Kane, 21, were charged with second-degree robbery, fourth-degree criminal mischief and theft of services for allegedly assaulting a cab driver and taking back money after a dispute over the fare, police said.

Local media reported that the Kanes paid the driver $15 for a $13.80 fare and were angered when the driver did not have proper change.

This is why I think that young stars should not get big contracts. It all goes to their head and they forget how to act like a decent human being. You always tip a cab driver instead of beating the crap out of them for not having proper change.

I hope that the NHL suspends him for not being a good role model or something like that

Chickenman

Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;

The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,

And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;

But there is no joy in Boston? we've dropped three straight to those Yankee douchebags.

Bad furday

It's all Casey's fault for striking out! :p

Chickenman

I don't understand your reference.

Bad furday

I thought you got your quote and altered it from the ending of Casey at the Bat.

Uncle Du

I hope that the NHL suspends him for not being a good role model or something like that

Are you kidding? bettman is taking pages out of his counterparts books, and the most Kane will get is some sort of fine I'm sure. More and more the idea is being pounded into people's heads that professional athletes are better than everyone else. I blame the Hawks management for this, and for not having a true veteran on that team to keep the young players in line.

Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;

The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,

And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;

But there is no joy in Boston? we've dropped three straight to those Yankee douchebags.

And now you're tied for the AL Wild Card with the Rangers, LMAO.

Mara

And beating my Tigers. :(

Chickenman

I thought you got your quote and altered it from the ending of Casey at the Bat.

I did. :p

Like that's hard. ;)

Princess

Are you kidding? bettman is taking pages out of his counterparts books, and the most Kane will get is some sort of fine I'm sure. More and more the idea is being pounded into people's heads that professional athletes are better than everyone else. I blame the Hawks management for this, and for not having a true veteran on that team to keep the young players in line.

You're probably right. Celebrities and professional athletes can get away with freaking murder. These people need to be held accountable for their actions as they are supposed to be role models.

Uncle Du

And yea, they can get away with murder. stallworth is out and about, a free man. Any one of us gets behind the wheel of a car and runs someone over, game over man. We're done for. Not them.

Mara

Like that's hard. ;)

Bah. :p

Uncle Du

Broncos at 49'ers this Friday, woo hoo!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.