Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Uncle Du

*hopes the hockey season is over after tomorrow*

Mara

*crosses fingers for a 5-game sweep of the Sox*

Uncle Du

So we came outta Wal Mart the other day, and there was a dude getting out of a car with a Hossa jersey on, and I thought for sure I was gonna see a homicide. :p

Everyone in the parking lot was like booing the dude. I'm pretty sure that if the Avs play here during the regular season, I could go out on the day of the game around here with a jersey on, and no one would know, cause the majority of people don't even ewokin follow hockey until May...and if the penguins aren't in it, then no one would care. Freakin bandwagoners.

Bad furday

And if I wore this: http://www.indiacricketshirt.com/ they'd know even less! ;):p

news guy: "Bandwagon err errr random Penguins fans assaulted a man wearing a Red Wings jersey in the local Wal Mart parking lot today. Police took over an hour to respond."

:p

But in other things...is there some rule against multi coloured helmets in hockey? I think all teams have one that's a solid colour, and that's what got me thinking.

and this... which made me cackle: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109520/goofs

Bad furday

And make some analogy with baseball, ( "Oh....it's like baseball but with two bases, is that it?") but then brand me as 'unAmerican' and a traitor, when they learn I don't like/care about baseball. :p

They'd probably have someone tail me at the airport. :p ;)

Uncle Du

Naw, they would prolly all think that it's a soccer jersey. :p

Mara

What's wrong with baseball? :p

Bad furday

Everything :p

James the Defender

Nothing :p

Uncle Du

Boring. :p

Princess

What is wrong with these refs? Seriously this is the worst called game I think I have ever seen. Pittsburgh can do whatever the hell they want and not get called even if it's a blatant trip or Staal shoves Zetterberg into Fleury and we get called for goaltender interference. ARGH!!!

Bad furday

Those pittsburgh fans creep me out. :p

Uncle Du

Try livin' here and deal with it on a daily basis. :p

Well, we know that this game is going to be s*** when it comes to refereeing, they're Bettmans boys. And they're trying to force a game 7 just to make it that much more "interesting".

But on another note, where the hell is Detroit at?! I mean really!! Yea, they changed up the defense, and they're not playing the tight point that they were when they got beat so badly, but the thing is, that tight point is what blew out the penguins last game! So what the hell. Put the nail in coffin already and end this season.

Princess

Worst officiating that I have ever seen. Ever.

And I've been at a game where inciting a riot was given as a penalty.

Uncle Du

LMAO, isn't that something you would get charged with in a court of law, not a rink of ice? ;)

Mara

Boring. :p

Not more than football. :p

Uncle Du

Whatever!

Princess

LMAO, isn't that something you would get charged with in a court of law, not a rink of ice? ;)

I was scorekeeping that game. There were always at least 3 people from each time in the penalty box and I ran out of room on the sheet for penalties.

Though next time I saw that ref he told me not to write down inciting a riot anymore, but that's what he told me. Apparently I should have read his mind that it was roughing

Uncle Du

:rofl:

Princess

I was just doing what I was told to do

Uncle Du

Yes, cause you're a good girl. ;)

Mara

Tigers over Pirates!

Pens over Wings!

Gah, I'm rooting for both cities... :p

Uncle Du

You wouldn't be rooting for the penguins if you were around all these insufferable b******s all the time.

Princess

*runs Mara out of the state*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.