Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

Grand Moff Tarkin

What im trying to say is that an r2 cant get out of an X-wing whilst in flight..

Rogue

Just wondering, but I suppose that with the way GMT is behaving, that since his charactors can never die, be injured etc. that the Jedi will be destroyed, and the New Republic along with it.

Czulkang Lah

lol

Rogue

Glad I'm amusing....I admit is is funny, but that is basicly what GMT want's....

Czulkang Lah

And in Phantom Menace, didn't metal harness thingies on the Naboo Starfighter pull the R2 units up from below themselve, with no help from external machinery?

If so, then when getting out, the R2 could just tell the ship to use its hatch harness thing to let the droid out.

^Hal^

On 2002-04-06 21:01, Grand Moff Tarkin wrote:

Actually your wrong there iam afraid it says in the visual cross section dictionary that a droid cant disembark from an X-wing or a similar starfighter, the whole of the r2 is temporarely wired into the craft until facilities can remove it from its small lil hole, look in the cross section book.....  

Tarkin, that's wrong... How did R2-D2 climb out of the X-wing himself on Dagobah..Whoevr wrote that book of yours was a bit thick..

Czulkang Lah

That's another problem...I have too much pride to actually ask someone for forgiveness if I don't think they're right and I'm wrong.

MsSolo

I'm going away for a bit, so I'll write myself outta the story for a while. I haven't caught up yet, but judging by the above comments, no one's keen on letting others play about with their characters, and the Aurora I want her to be is kinda set in stone, so I'll keep her to myself for a bit, if you don't mind.

Are we keeping to short posts or can we still do long? I figure as long as the paragraphs are broken up it doesn't make too much difference, but I don't know how everyone else feels about this.

MsSolo

NB - I'm adding a bit to my profile, to explain the ship Aurora's gonna return in (don't worry, she'll return the x-wing a promised). If the ship bugs u, remember that she's from the unkown regions

Grand Moff Tarkin

(in reply to page 21) WOW! WOW ! WOW PEOPLE LETS JUST BE CARM, someone said i had more than two apprentices I DONT! no.2 sorry about that e-wing i deleted what i said anyway, seeing as how the emporer is wiping out the beurocracy ill just squat in a corner wimply, someone also said that you cant fiddle with others characters FIDDLING WITH THE CHARACTERS APPRENTICES ARE THERE CHARACTERS! if anyone doesnt get this then say....

Grand Moff Tarkin

QUOTE CORRAN HORN:

WHY ...DID...YOU...DEL....MY...POST..RORY?!?!?!?!??!?!

I AM DAN, NOT ONE OF YOUR APPPRENTICES, SO DONT DEL ...BEEURD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CA NDEL ON THE RPG!!!!

I deleted it! because you where controling my character, and E-WING appears to have taken to the same fashion...

Starstripe

Nah, just make nice noises and they forgive you... Usually...

Czulkang Lah

To everyone: It seems that I'm managing to piss off at least one person per post in this RPG thing.

Should I quit? I don't want to disrupt the story. I'm willing to stop, if it's really that bad.

What do you guys think? Let me know, if you want, publicly or privately.

|]Stead Six[|

Grand Moff Tarkin

Actually your wrong there iam afraid it says in the visual cross section dictionary that a droid cant disembark from an X-wing or a similar starfighter, the whole of the r2 is temporarely wired into the craft until facilities can remove it from its small lil hole, look in the cross section book.....

E-wing

MsSolo, that beter not be my E-wing! :evil: And E-wings have R7 droids instead of R2 or R5 droids. Try an A-wing or a B-wing they don't use droids.

Wait, it can't be my E-wing. :cool: Backup is the only droid that can work with my E-wing and he would never let anyone use the ship but Michael. Anyway he's not aboard the starfighter.

Psychopathic Jedi Road Construction.

Filling Plot Holes Is What I Do.

(I'm also the resident Mad Scientist.)

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-07 01:21 ]

E-wing

On 2002-04-06 02:55, Khalee Lah wrote:

Droids? Plural? I thought it was just Stinger and you. I mean, how many can fit in an E-Wing? Anyway, I did have you and Stinger teleport off, and I would have teleported off any other droids on there.

There was also Backup his R7 droid. X-wings, Y-wings, and E-wings need an astromech droid to use there hyper drive. Backup is Michael's astromech droid. So if Backup was teleported off the hyper drive would have been deactivated. So your character would not have gone nowhere anyway.

And this is nothing like the punk dream thing. There i promissed never to do that dream thing again (and I haven't). Where as here i promiss the next character who trys to take my character's things (droids, ship, light sabers, etc) will lose a limb or two.

Psychopathic Jedi Road Construction.

Filling Plot Holes Is What I Do.

(I'm also the resident Mad Scientist.)

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-06 04:19 ]

Grand Moff Tarkin

good :smile:

Starstripe

Actually, you can go w/out a droid, but you need to have someone send you coordinates/course. And I think the only time that it happens in the movies is the 1st DS, and all they had to do to get back was go around Yavin to Yavin 4. Please, correct me if I'm wrong. And I really recomend the XW books.

MsSolo

Sorry, I haven't been able to get hold of the x-wing books. yeah, I'll correct it. thanx for the info :smile:

E-wing

Khalee Lah, the droids on that ship are Michael's friends. Michael would never let be taken them. You could have had your character take any ship in the fight but you took Michael's ship. Your just lucky i did not have Michael force lighting your character half to death.

Czulkang Lah

On 2002-04-06 02:36, E-wing wrote:

Khalee Lah, the droids on that ship are Michael's friends. Michael would never let be taken them. You could have had your character take any ship in the fight but you took Michael's ship. Your just lucky i did not have Michael force lighting your character half to death.

Droids? Plural? I thought it was just Stinger and you. I mean, how many can fit in an E-Wing? Anyway, I did have you and Stinger teleport off, and I would have teleported off any other droids on there.

It's true that I could have picked any E-Wing to borrow, but you have to understand that the story would not have been very interesting then.

[ This Message was edited by: Khalee Lah on 2002-04-06 03:07 ]

Grand Moff Tarkin

Iam sorry for deleting your post, but you have no right to fiddle around with my assailant characters and make things how you want them to be, you cant just kill people of willy nilly (who the hell says willy nilly anymore i dont know but you get the jist!)

^Hal^

I have no idea what tarkin's doing, and so long as you don't have any boring, cheesy or cliched love things i'm cool with any relationship...

Andy

I think Gavrisom is Chief of State. (Leia is on leave, apparently...)

AND I just realised what else happens in 19 ABY - Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast !

tahiriveila

i want to add in my part to the chapter, but what time period are we in now?? i'm slightly confused...is there some way i can get a mission too?