Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

E-wing

no good Haladar, the 2nd apprentice is who corran fights. Anyway your character is already close to the dark side (any closer and he would be the sith lord). My way makes you seem good (because of the honer thing) even when your bad.

Takin, read my big post on page 26.

Psychopathic Jedi Road Construction.

Filling Plot Holes Is What I Do.

(I'm also the resident Mad Scientist.)

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-09 21:15 ]

Rogue

I'm in! how do you come up with these plans anyway? Any plan I made would last a minute before being torn to shreds.

Just one question...do I want to know about this surprise?

Grand Moff Tarkin

Can someone please giv eme Haladars quote on duelling or whatever this is with my apprenitce....

^Hal^

What?.....

Um anyway Ewing, my caracter doesn't have a code of honour like that. I have another way to change your idea..... I get defeated by beeud after I confront him, but becase we were allies in the past, he doesn't kill me, then, he leaves and joins Kotor Ami. Then, when we get to the engine room on Tarkin's ship, he attacks, (tahiri's char takes him on and brings him back in the way you say) while I defeat his 2nd apprentice (he has two remeber). Khalee's character spends this time holding off a huge number of troops and dsabling the engines. The you/tarkin and corran/apprentice duels stay the same.

I don't really want my character to turn to the darkside, but I will make him a bit too agressive if you want, so that people keep on telling me i'm close to the line etc..

--------

Cadet Five

Jedi Knight

[ This Message was edited by: Haladar on 2002-04-09 20:09 ]

E-wing

Ok if i'm reading Starstripe's post right he's with me. I'm going to leave Haladar as Undecided ontill he reads my response to his one problem with my plain. So that means:

2-Yes :grin: , 0-No :???:

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-09 18:05 ]

E-wing

Haladar, the reason your character loses to Beeurd's character is Beeurd's character is just plan more powerful. The reason your character loses to Khalee's character is your character never wanted to go to the dark side. Your character may have dark side leanings, but that's not why he joined. He joined because his code of honer says that if he loses in a fair fight he most ether die or join the winner's side. So he wants to go back to the light but he needs an reason. Loseing to Khalee's character is a good reason because of his honer code, so he dosen't fight with all he heart. To win against a noghri jedi you would need to fight with everything you got. At least that's what I was thinking.

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-09 17:42 ]

Starstripe

I should be working, but oh well. It's great! Oh, yes. ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival, so you don't need to say estimated ETA.

:fight:

'Bye. parents coming

^Hal^

One thing: Why does my character always lose... It might be better if I get beeurd back from the daside, and corran only fights Kotor AMi on the bridge, we fight his apprentice in the engine room. Cos even if we did fall to the dark side, we would still fight for the good guys, not turn against them... (see Kyp Durron)

--------

Cadet Five

Jedi Knight

[ This Message was edited by: Haladar on 2002-04-09 11:36 ]

E-wing

Let me just start by saying that the good guys are going to win. This is not going to be a NJO ending (sorry Takin).

The plot line is pretty much what we have been doing. Takin's character keeps throwing little things at us. Slowing us down and keeping us distracted. There are a few things that have to happen. 1st, Khalee's character is the only one that can figure out Beeurd is really a bad guy (though the others can suspect). 2nd, When Khalee's character finds out he fights with Beeurd's character, loses, and goes over the dark side. 3rd, Beeurd's character has to develop a crush on Tahiriveila's character. 4th (and final), no one else can touch my character but Rogue (my character dosen't need anymore doom visions right now).

Now on to the story ending. Takin's character was trying to slow us down because he was prepareing a fleet to take Corsecant. At the head of the fleet is Takin's personal star destoryer. The star ship has on it a multi-fasic-energy-warper. This device is one of two in the galaxy. The other one was destoryed on corsecant after it was used on a turbo laser to let it shoot through the planet sheilds and destroy the Jedi space station.

Luke gets the senit to send a force to attack the Sith lord, but any force they send will be wiped out by Takin's star destoryer. The only one way they can stop it is form the inside. My character says if someone can fly a shuttle close enough to the ship's sheild he can teleaport the hole shuttle to the other side of the star destoryer's sheild (but it will weaken him). That way a small commando force can take the star ship over and use it agganst it's own fleet.

So Beeurd's, Khalee's, Corran's, Rogue's, Starstripe's, Tahiriveila's, Haladar's, and my character with a group of noghri commando get on the star ship. The noghri hold the bay. Are characters spit up. Corran's, Rogue's, Starstripe's, and my character goes to the bridge. Beeurd's and Tahiriveila's characters go to the backup bridge. Khalee's and Haladar's characters go to the engine room.

When Beeurd's and Khalee's characters get were there going they attack there former friends. When Corran's character gets to the bridge he is attacked by Takin's character's other student. Starstripe's character trys to hack the ships computer as Rogue's character watchs his back. My character never makes it to the bridge. Takin's character calls out to him. As mad as my character is at Takin's character he goes after him.

The 4 duels have different resalts. Corran/student: Corran's character kills the student. Haladar/Khalee: Halader's character wins and turns Khalee's character back to the good side. Tahiriveila/Beeurd: Beeurd's character wins but can't kill Tahiriveila's character because of his feelings. She finally see that he has feelings for her and she gets him to come to the light side. E-wing/Tarkin: my character wins but dose not kill Tarkin's character. He is going to take him into custody when Takin's character sets the 1 minute self-destruct.

My character teleaport back to the bay and teleaports everyone else 1 by 1 back to the bay then pass out do to exhaustion. Rogue's character drags him on to the shuttle and they take off. With out my character out cold they can't get back out of the shields untill Starstripe's character sends a transmission to the ships computer droping the shields. They escape, but the explosion knocks out all the suttle's systems except life support.

Are character watch the battle between the Sith fleet and Luke's fleet form the suttle. We all get to have are characters give some final thoughts about all that's happened to them recently (that is all but me and Takin). Then I make a final post that sets things up for chapter 2 (along with a surpise I have for everyone).

That's it. My idea. What dose everyone think?

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-09 22:33 ]

Starstripe

I'm probly not gonna post much more, I just got three reports to do. But go with the idea. 5

EDIT: Use my char for whatever. Kill him if you want. Just, not too gruesomely, k?

May the Force be with you

-=[Cadet 007]=-

[ This Message was edited by: Starstripe on 2002-04-09 00:37 ]

Czulkang Lah

Just remember, hearing out isn't the same as agreeing.

Rogue

On 2002-04-08 19:52, Grand Moff Tarkin wrote:

ROGUE eleven said:

Just to diprove GMT,  

in the Guide to the SW Universe, it says that a holocron is a palm-sized glowing cube of crystal that combines primitive holographic technology with the Force to provide an interactive learning device that could be activated only by a Jedi/Sith (depending on the type of holocron)  

Anyway, it says nothing about thier presences being inside the holocron. Enough to disprove him? Or do you need more beeurd?

LOOK! if you knew anything youd know that a sith holocron can contain sith spirits, its in the Exar Kun sith war graphic novel, so before you say anything know what you are talking about, it is a holographic information bank, but in the one that Exar Kun uses there are sith spirits, i am merely following to make an intresting storyline, i know what im talking about, so dont try and get bust with this miss thing!

SO BASICALLY IM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG, IT IS A FACT THAT WHAT I DID IN THE RPG IS POSSIBLE, O.K BUT YOUR RESEARCH OBVIOUSLY DIDNT COVER THE SITH WAR...

tarkin.jpg

"I think its time we demonstrated the true power of this station!"

Somebody's a little touchy...huh?

E-wing

On 2002-04-08 21:33, Khalee Lah wrote:

E-Wing, I suppose I will here you out...

That's 2. :smile:

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-08 22:52 ]

Grand Moff Tarkin

Quote:Kahlee Lah:

No holocron has the spirit of its guardian in it, it just has a simulation of that Jedi that can teach preset things. The simulation is set up by the Jedi before the Jedi dies. The force may be used in helping these simulations gain a little more of their AI, but we're not sure.

The only way in which these holocrons do use the Force is by being able to detect the power and alignment of the person using it. Some teachings are only available to Jedi Masters, and some teachings can only be accessed by a light sider.

Sith holocrons work this way too. Get your facts straight. The thing that infected the light Jedi in the Sith War was the infusion of Sith power affecting the simulations. Notice that the comic never actually mentions the word 'spirits'.

Look i know ok! i know all of this you dont need to speak to me like im a child ok, if you want ill change the words from spirit to powers ok!...

Rogue

Just spill it Ewing! :grin:

Andy

lol

Czulkang Lah

He's wrong. Exar didn't exactly take a class on holocrons. And where does he say that.

E-Wing, I suppose I will here you out...

EDIT: I spelled hear wrong. Silly me.

[ This Message was edited by: Khalee Lah on 2002-04-08 21:39 ]

E-wing

That's 3 :grin:

Andy

I'm 4 :grin:

E-wing

On 2002-04-08 14:44, Haladar wrote:

And yes, if you explain it, I will consider your idea. I have to say though. It can't make your character into a major hero. Everyone would have to be important in it...

Haladar, Every active character is important in my idear. By active character i mean those following people's characters: Beeurd, Khalee, Corran, Tarkin, Rogue, Starstripe, Tahiriveila, Haladar, and myself.

Everyone but Haladar, well will you hear me out or not? I need at least 4 of the 8 other active character to say they will listen to me before i'll tell you my idea. I only have 1.

Grand Moff Tarkin

Look it says in the grpahic novel that they are sith spirits froma long time ago, thats what Exar says..

E-wing

yes i know Khalee

Grand Moff Tarkin

I have changed the words ok....

Rogue

Lemmme hear it Ewing...

Czulkang Lah

On 2002-04-08 19:52, Grand Moff Tarkin wrote:

ROGUE eleven said:

Just to diprove GMT,  

in the Guide to the SW Universe, it says that a holocron is a palm-sized glowing cube of crystal that combines primitive holographic technology with the Force to provide an interactive learning device that could be activated only by a Jedi/Sith (depending on the type of holocron)  

Anyway, it says nothing about thier presences being inside the holocron. Enough to disprove him? Or do you need more beeurd?

LOOK! if you knew anything youd know that a sith holocron can contain sith spirits, its in the Exar Kun sith war graphic novel, so before you say anything know what you are talking about, it is a holographic information bank, but in the one that Exar Kun uses there are sith spirits, i am merely following to make an intresting storyline, i know what im talking about, so dont try and get bust with this miss thing!

SO BASICALLY IM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG, IT IS A FACT THAT WHAT I DID IN THE RPG IS POSSIBLE, O.K BUT YOUR RESEARCH OBVIOUSLY DIDNT COVER THE SITH WAR...

tarkin.jpg

"I think its time we demonstrated the true power of this station!"

[ This Message was edited by: Grand Moff Tarkin on 2002-04-08 19:53 ]

Well, I did read all the Sith War stuff, and you're still wrong about your facts, Tarkin.

Yes, Exar Kun smashed open a holocron and its shards tainted all the Jedi so they turned evil.

However, the holocron didn't have sith spirits in it. What it did have a was a small infusion of sith power.

No holocron has the spirit of its guardian in it, it just has a simulation of that Jedi that can teach preset things. The simulation is set up by the Jedi before the Jedi dies. The force may be used in helping these simulations gain a little more of their AI, but we're not sure.

The only way in which these holocrons do use the Force is by being able to detect the power and alignment of the person using it. Some teachings are only available to Jedi Masters, and some teachings can only be accessed by a light sider.

Sith holocrons work this way too. Get your facts straight. The thing that infected the light Jedi in the Sith War was the infusion of Sith power affecting the simulations. Notice that the comic never actually mentions the word 'spirits'.

And by the way, do you know how to use the quote button, Tarkin?

[ This Message was edited by: Khalee Lah on 2002-04-08 20:58 ]