Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

New Millennium Falcon set for Episode VII?

Andy

Earlier in the year it was rumoured that Han Solo's legendary YT-1300 freighter, the Millennium Falcon, was being designed ready for a comeback in Star Wars Episode VII.While we are still waiting for solid casting news, the latest information comes from an insider that told Yahoo! News that construction of the interior and exterior of the Millennium Falcon was now complete.

The set is apparently a full-scale model of the starship, and has been constructed in sections so it can be dismantled and reassembled in Pinewood Studios when production moves there for filming in January 2014.

The return of the Falcon is sure to be a welcome addition to Episode VII, and has always been a firm favourite with fans. According to sources this set is expected to be the definitive version of the Corellian starship. But of course, it won't be complete without smuggler and scoundrel owner, Han Solo, and his Wookiee co-pilot, Chewbacca!

Click here to view the article

Bad furday

And of course, the perfect setting for any "behind the scenes" set walkthroughs on a Blu-ray release! ;):D

• Upvote 1

Ayingel

My favorite reaction was someone who saw a teaser pic and thought they recreated the Death Star...

Andy

How the... ?

Princess

Dude, my friends thought my TARDIS ringtone was R2-D2 last week.  I just about slapped them

Andy

Grah! That makes even less sense!

Princess

I know.  And it just gave me a topic idea

Andy

Oh god... *is terrified*

Mara

Well, there seems to be an image of the Falcon in this photo, in the concept art in the background: link  There's a few articles on this, but this one has a close-up of the art.

Andy

Yeah I saw that, not sure what to make of it really. Doesn't really tell us anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.