Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Ayingel

The Inebriation Station

Drake

I watched Empire and Return on Spike last night while playing WoW and reading a Star Trek novel about time travel...and it wasn't my anniversary.

Your move, sir.

Edited by Drake

Princess

Uh huh. Those are fun.

I pulled a muscle at Yoga on Saturday and cannot for the life of me get the knot out of it. Stupid trying to grab your foot in the air behind you with the opposite arm from the table position

Jake Durron

UGH! My company decided to be ewoking stupid so now I'm dealing with an irritated hotel manager because they didn't re-up my room... :mad:

James the Defender

It wasn't official before? ;)

I was waiting for that, :p

I watched Empire and Return on Spike last night while playing WoW and reading a Star Trek novel about time travel...and it wasn't my anniversary.

Your move, sir.

We had hibachi tonight and they gave us free dessert. Then, we came home and did other stuff. Checkmate. :p

Princess

Once again, too much information

James the Defender

Only as much info as your mind takes out of context, my dear :p Whether I meant it that way or not, you'll never know. ;)

Uncle Du

Ugh, I can't stand how Spike plays like one episode over and over and over and over. Yea, I own all the other ones, but why should I have to get up and put the following episode in the BluRay player, when they could just play em sequentially. Come on. :p

Radioactive Isotope

We had hibachi tonight and they gave us free dessert. Then, we came home and did other stuff. Checkmate. :p

You played chess? Nerds. :p

Uncle Du

Never thought that thunder, lightning and rain could be cool on a 4th of July till tonight. Man-made AND natural fireworks? Awesome!

Ayingel

Once again, too much information

Yeah. We don't need to hear about that Hibachi galavanting around with its free dessert.

Uncle Du

Funny story about desert...

Radioactive Isotope

I don't think I want to know. :p

Pandora

I passed my insurance exams!!!!! *passes out a round of drinks for everyone*

Tsl

Yay congrats!

Forgive my ignorance, but what kind of work did you pass them in order to get or advance in?

Pandora

I work for an IMO (insurance marketing organization) that specializes in mortgage protection and final expense, plus we're getting into retirement now too, and you've got to be licensed to sell insurance; in my case, TN requires a license for producing life/health/accident insurance. Now that I've taken the exam, I can submit my license application, which should be approved and issued by Monday, which means that I get to start protecting families and making an actual income next week. :D

Tsl

:D Yayness!

Bad furday

Funny story about desert...

We asked Uncle Du to tell us a story, and he said his stories were too lewd for such young ears :(:p

*collapses in booth* I have completed L.A. Noire! :D And there's still things I need to do and collect- but driving around is the best part!

Edited by Bad furday

Jake Durron

Pandypod can I just has some sweet tea? :puppydogeyes:

I'm up to ten sales today! If it keeps up I should break 20 by closing! That's not too bad for a tuesday... Specially for a sunny Tuesday!!

So I've been doing slimfast recently but I've also had a lot of garlic seasoned chicken... >_> I started sweating today *very hot with long sleeve dress shirt* and I swear I smell like garlic frosties :roll:

Edited by Jake Durron

Bad furday

Have you pitched the idea to Wendy's? ;)

Uncle Du

I don't think I want to know. :p

You're right, I don't think YOU would want to....but there may be others that would.... ;)

Congrats!!! :D

Jake Durron

Have you pitched the idea to Wendy's? ;)

.... I should!

Not.

Princess

I had to go buy a new sprinkler for my garden today. Charlie got out into the garden last night and Liz said that the sprinkler wasn't getting the whole garden, which explains why my squash plants have totally disintegrated

Uncle Du

I love stayin' up too late, surfin' the net, playin' video games, and boozin'.

Bad furday

That does not look like a drunk post to me :p

Ayingel

Too many apostrophes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.