Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Ayingel

The Inebriation Station

Pandora

Yours is the highest, I believe, lol. That is kinda funny...

Jake Durron

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: THAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWW YOU ALL LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!

James the Defender

I love sick/personal time! What's great is we can take it in half days. So, I also have flex time b/c on the 28th and 29th of this month I'll be scheduled to work an hour more than usual. So, combining that flex with a half personal day brings me to this: August 19th I'll be scheduled to work from 8:30-12. Here's the best part. I can take my lunch from 11-12, so therefore I'll be leaving at 11. I'll be working from 8:30-11 with only taking a half personal day and not having to take any more than that! After that, Caity and I are going to the shore with the shore traffic and spending the weekend in the Wildwoods! w00t! :D

Jake Durron

sounds like fun!

James the Defender

Absolutely! :D We couldn't go on our anniversary b/c we were saving up money for the new transmission in the Mustang, but by August we'll have the funds!

Drake

Woot! I know how it is having to pinch the ol' penny in order to do something you really want to do. I'm doing it now to save up for a Cambodia mission trip next March and then Celebration 6 next August.

Uncle Du

I have no money so you can find me playing Halo when I'm not working. :p

Mara

I'm saving up loads of monies, but the sad thing is I don't have it in a savings account yet. :p

<- needs to do that soon.

My hope is to have at least 15k for a down payment on a house and leave enough afterwards for bills, furniture, emergencies, etc.

So I really have limited funds for anything "fun" in the next year or so.

Edited by Mara

Princess

*yawn* These kids are tiring

Pandora

I bet!

Jake Durron

So I'm grateful and glad my boss likes me so much that he's taking me with him to a second job with One24... and paying for both of our marketing costs if I do it... but seriously he's ridiculously energized... though having a projected income of 200k a month in 2 years is exciting...

:roll: still though!

Princess

Yay! It's just me an the 6 month old and she's sleeping in her swing! So I'm watching the Military History channel. I love WWII history

Edited by Princess

Ayingel

Sounds pretty awesome.

Princess

Yup, I was watching Pacific D-Day and the final days of WWII. Now I'm watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse again

Ana

Today is one of those days when everything is awesome. There should be more days like this.

Pandora

Awesome days are... awesome.

Ok that was redundant.

Princess

Okay, my aunt is over at the other house, my cousin is visiting his wife in the hospital and the kids are in bed. *takes a swig from her 2nd smirnoff* Pod, I think my aunt could give your aunt a run for her money when it comes to know it all ness

Bad furday

* has a passion fruit BE, before heading off to work*

*gulp

Jake Durron

*manly grunt of excitement* (trying not to squeal)

I'm eatin' goooooooood tonight!!!!

Cajun Chicken and andouille sausage with cheese grits and succotash with honey chocolate cinnamon cornbread!

:D

Ana

Oh man... YUM!

Jake Durron

I'm about to CRY it's so good oh my ewoking god....

Yup... Crying... I miss home even more now.

Ana

Awww *hugs* I know it's rough for you.

Jake Durron

*hugs* I can't wait to get everything packed up and get the ewok out of here. Trying to get out before the month is out so I don't have to pay 450 for being treated like sith and being insulted.

Pandora

Okay, my aunt is over at the other house, my cousin is visiting his wife in the hospital and the kids are in bed. *takes a swig from her 2nd smirnoff* Pod, I think my aunt could give your aunt a run for her money when it comes to know it all ness

I can totally relate to that. I literally had a dream last night about cussing out my uncle. Twisted.

Family isn't always the people we need to be around. Sad but true. And it sucks.

Pandora

*manly grunt of excitement* (trying not to squeal)

I'm eatin' goooooooood tonight!!!!

Cajun Chicken and andouille sausage with cheese grits and succotash with honey chocolate cinnamon cornbread!

:D

You must've cooked that or found it at some slum of a theme joint lol.

*hugs* home misses you too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.