Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Ayingel

The Inebriation Station

Jake Durron

At least they aren't giant ewoking things like we have.

Princess

Very true

Princess

It's free slurpee day!

Ayingel

I've never been to a 7/11

Princess

You're kidding!

Ayingel

Nope. They don't have them around here, and we never stopped at one elsewhere.

Jake Durron

I don't think we have em either... suuuucks

Uncle Du

There's a 7-11 literally 50 yards away from my hotel room. :p

Edited by Uncle Du

Princess

How many free slurpees have you got today?

Uncle Du

Well. None. Not really a big fan.

Tsl

I think all the 7/11's around here got bought out by other companies. I remember going to one when I was a little kid...

Mara

I was in one once, but I didn't buy anything. :p My friend was filling up her big slurpee mug for free.

James the Defender

Friend of mine had a tree come down in his yard and he had to cut it up. I took all the wood, and fortunately he still had one piece of the tree standing. It's a basswood tree! It's an American linden tree! This tree's flowers can treat a variety of things, such as: cough, cold, inflammation, and migraine. It can be used as a diuretic, an antispasmodic, to quell hysteria, and the tree is high in tannins which act as an astringent. It can be used to treat open leg ulcers, to treat cellulitis, and digestive problems. Wow! What a tree! It's a hardwood, which can be used in furniture, crates, and so forth is light, but strong. As a shade tree it is virtually unsurpassed. Wow! I can't wait to split it and burn it! :D

Tsl

Kill it! Kill it with fire!!!!

Bad furday

*has an optometrist's appointment today*

*is in the market for new frames!

*drinks*

Ana

Harry Potter frames, duh! :p

Bad furday

Actually, they had round ones! :p But no, it's rectangles for moi- even more rectangular than the ones I'm wearing now. I'll have to post a pic when they come in in a few weeks :)

Mara

Friend of mine had a tree come down in his yard and he had to cut it up. I took all the wood, and fortunately he still had one piece of the tree standing. It's a basswood tree! It's an American linden tree! This tree's flowers can treat a variety of things, such as: cough, cold, inflammation, and migraine. It can be used as a diuretic, an antispasmodic, to quell hysteria, and the tree is high in tannins which act as an astringent. It can be used to treat open leg ulcers, to treat cellulitis, and digestive problems. Wow! What a tree! It's a hardwood, which can be used in furniture, crates, and so forth is light, but strong. As a shade tree it is virtually unsurpassed. Wow! I can't wait to split it and burn it! :D

There's a crapload of trees down in my neighborhood and nearby, if you need more wood. :p

Most haven't been taken care of yet.

James the Defender

There's a crapload of trees down in my neighborhood and nearby, if you need more wood. :p

Most haven't been taken care of yet.

Alright, I'll be up there in a few days if I get started driving now... :p

Pandora

*falls into a booth with an armload of papers and a laptop.* Ugh SOOOO much to do! Traveling is a biotch....

Uncle Du

Really regrettin' staying up till five in the morning drinking.

And what the hell!! The AC in here just came on in my room and now it stinks in here! Ugh!!

Princess

Open a window

Ayingel

Whaddoyou livinabarn or something?

Radioactive Isotope

Li'l Bro left early this morning for his mission to Colombia. He should be touching down in Salt Lake within the hour. Gonna be a long two years.

Andy

Really regrettin' staying up till five in the morning drinking.

Wish you hadn't gone to bed so early, huh? :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.