Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Ayingel

The Inebriation Station

Ayingel

Practiced cry eating at the bar tonight. Totally caused a scene twice. I was amazing.

Pandora

I'll bet you did!

I was bad and had a small milkshake from Chik-fil-a with lunch today. My damn throat hurts so freaking bad I just wanted something cold! :(

If I was some medical jack ass I would tell you that dairy is bad when you have a sore throat cause of all the bateria, blah blah blah. :p

But I'm with you. Nothin' beats a frosty when I have a sore throat. All that medical nonsense can eat it. :p

Yeah. Probably made it worse in the long run (finally found a flashlight and checked the mirror--still freaking strep that Daniel and I keep passing back and forth) but it felt good at the time.

Drove Grandma home and came back- went through a massive rains/thunderstorm both times. Though coming back was worse- no matter how fast the wipers were, when it was heavy enough, I could just barely make out the paint marking on the highway. :eek:

*is now watching Wilfred :)

I am totally blind in really heavy rain like that, especially if it's in the evening. Headlights and reflective paint on my granny-eyes are a BAD combination. And Wilfred, is that that show with Elijah Wood? And some guy in a dog suit or something?? I see promos for it all the time and I'm like... w.t.f???

I had deep fried pickles tonight :D

Now we got to get you fried green tomatoes and a fried peanut butter and 'nanner sammich. MMM You wanna know what killed the King? White bread, gobs of peanut butter, thick slices of banana, drowned in fat, then covered with powdered sugar. Oh. My. God. It is a blessed heart attack on a plate. There's enough calories to end world hunger in just one serving.

Jake Durron

You people are EVIL!!! I'm Trying to be good!

But yeah it is nice to work. Actually I gotta dash and get ready for day two. We usually get put in really nice hotels, this one's kinda sucky but it's clean and I have a king bed to myself ^_^ lol I was told by my new coworker Herb that this is the worst hotel the company's ever put him in... He's rather pissed lol.

Ayingel

Drove Grandma home and came back- went through a massive rains/thunderstorm both times. Though coming back was worse- no matter how fast the wipers were, when it was heavy enough, I could just barely make out the paint marking on the highway. :eek:

*is now watching Wilfred :)

I am totally blind in really heavy rain like that, especially if it's in the evening. Headlights and reflective paint on my granny-eyes are a BAD combination. And Wilfred, is that that show with Elijah Wood? And some guy in a dog suit or something?? I see promos for it all the time and I'm like... w.t.f???

He's a [depressed] lawyer (I think) who moves into this house next to a person with a dog. And while everyone else sees a dog, he sees a man in a dog suit. (Elijah Wood was on the local news yesterday morning talking about it)

Bad furday

Yes, it's an americanized version of an Australian show by the same name. The dog is played by the same guy on the Australian show, if I"m not mistaken. Thought that scene at the restaurant , with Wilfred and the waitress.... :lol::hehe:

She's like, "Hi, Wilfred!" and hugs him, and because he's a dog, he gets away with motorboating her. And then he humps her leg. Elijah Wood's character is like, "Get off!" and Wilfred's like, " I'm trying to!"

lol :rofl:

Mara

I saw it too, but I'm still trying to decide if I want to keep watching it. :p

Pandora

It sounds weird.

I made it to Tampa. Stupid atlanta airport charges for wifi :(. Grandma's doesn't have wireless and no one nearby has an unsecured network so I'm on my phone. Did y'all know that gb has a mobile version? It's quite spiffy.

Drake

Yes, we've known that for some time now. :p

Ayingel

I'm not the biggest fan of GB Mobile, but I like that it works lol

Ayingel

BTW Motley Crue and Poison were awesome...down to them showing a picture of Justin Bieber in their girl montage in "Girls, Girls, Girls"

Pandora

I'm sorry, Drake, I've always had internet access when I wanted it. :p

I'm jealous about that concert! LOVE Motley Crue.

Drake

As have I. I've never used it. I just pay attention to forum news. :p

Ayingel

I'm sorry, Drake, I've always had internet access when I wanted it. :p

I'm jealous about that concert! LOVE Motley Crue.

For being my first time seeing them, I loved Crüe. I was a bit disappointed in poison, though. They did maybe a seven song set, and only four songs were theirs

Pandora

Huh. That's kinda underwhelming.

Princess

I had a graduation party to go to today and got behind a bad driver from TN on I75 who had one of those bubble things over their license plate. Then I went to a birthday party and had pudding shots

Radioactive Isotope

*collapses in booth*

I has returned from the wilds of Kentucky. 'Scuse me while I catch up on my sleep. The next time one of my girls wants to go home the first night and keeps me up until 2am when I have to be up at the bum crack of dawn to cook, I will kill them.

Jake Durron

Hehehehehe so I've been having fun, but my company thought I was going back to Rochester tonight so I have to bunk in with my 75 year old coworker.

>_> I hope he doesn't snore.

Jake Durron

Hehehehehe so I've been having fun, but my company thought I was going back to Rochester tonight so I have to bunk in with my 75 year old coworker.

>_> I hope he doesn't snore.

Tsl

*staggers in with her hair full of leaves and small twigs* Hmmm...I think I know this place....

Drake

O HAI! :D

Tsl

Hello, I seem to have been lost in the wilderness since... *checks* august of 2010. I stumbled across something called the Purges, and it lead me...here.

Bad furday

*screams* It's TSL!!!11!! :eek:

:p

Princess

I was seriously just thinking we needed to contact TSL!

Ayingel

HAI! <3

*tackle*

Jake Durron

Tsl! *hugs*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.