Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Drake

What Would Brian Boitano Do? from South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut. :p

What would Brian Boitano do

If he was here right now,

He'd make a plan

And he'd follow through,

That's what Brian Boitano'd do.

When Brian Boitano was in the olympics,

Skating for the gold,

He did two sow cows and a triple lutz,

While wearing a blind fold.

When Brian Boitano was in the alps,

Fighting grizzly bears,

He used his magical fire breath,

And saved the maidens fair.

So what would Brian Boitano do

If he were here today,

I'm sure he'd kick an ass or two,

That's what Brian Boitano'd do.

I want this V-chip out of me,

It has stunted my vo-ca-bu-lar-y.

And I just want my mom

To stop fighting everyone

For Wendy I'll be an activist, too,

Cos that's what Brian Boitano would do.

And what would Brian Boitano do,

He'd call all the kids in town,

And tell them to unite for true

That's what Brian Boitano would do.

When Brian Boitano travelled through time

To the year 3010,

He fought the evil robot kings

and saved the human race again

And when Brian Boitano built the pyramids,

He beat up Kubela Kong.

Cos Brian Boitano doesn't take sith from an-e-y-body

So lets all get together,

And unite to stop our mom's

And we'll save Terrance and Phillip too,

Cos that's what Brian Boitano do.

And we'll save Terrance and Phillip too,

Cos that's what Brian Boitano dooooo,

That's what Brian Boitano do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Mr Mom

Lonestar

Lost my job, came home mad

Got a hug and kiss and that's too bad

She said I can go to work until you find another job

I thought I like the sound of that

Watch TV and take long naps

Go from a hand working dad to being Mr. Mom

Well

Pampers melt in a Maytag dryer

Crayons go up one drawer higher

Rewind Barney for the fifteenth time

Breakfast, six naps at nine

There's bubble gum in the baby's hair

Sweet potatoes in my lazy chair

Been crazy all day long and it's only Monday

Mr. Mom

Football, soccer and ballet

Squeeze in Scouts and PTA

And there's that shopping list she left

That's seven pages long

How much smoke can one stove make

The kids won't eat my charcoal cake

It's more than any maid can take

Being Mr. Mom

Well

Pampers melt in a Maytag dryer

Crayons go up one drawer higher

Rewind Barney for the sixteenth time

Breakfast, six naps at nine

There's bubble gum in the baby's hair

Sweet potatoes in my lazy chair

Been crazy all day long and it's only Monday

Mr.Mom

Before I fall in bed tonight

If the dog didn't eat the classifieds

I'm gonna look just one more time

'Cause

Pampers melt in a Maytag dryer

Crayons go up one drawer higher

Rewind Barney for the eighteenth time

Breakfast, six naps at nine

There's bubble gum in the baby's hair

Sweet potatoes in my lazy chair

Been crazy all day long

Oh been crazy all day long and it's only Monday

Mr.Mom

Balancin' checkbooks, juggling bills

Thought there was nothing to it

Baby, now I know how you feel

What I don't know is how you do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Secret by Howie Day

From the album "Australia"

It's your secret

Why would you tell it to me

It's your lover on the television screen

Why would you not try to be

Why would you not try to see

It's about blue hair

I want to stay all night with you

You've got the beamiest face

Yeah, car turns right, I'm into you

Right from wrong is not quite seen

Right from wrong is it everything

It's your secret

Yeah, it's your secret

Tell it to me yeah, yeah

Yeah, tell it to me yeah, yeah

Don't wanna step on the cracks

The feeling is we did it

She got the beamiest face

Car turns left, I'm into you

Taking sleeping pills for rest

Your anxious love gets so obsessed

It's your secret, yeah

It's your secret

Tell it to me yeah, yeah

Yeah, tell it to me yeah, yeah

(It's your secret why would you tell it to me)

It's a love affair

On a quiet Sunday afternoon

And your speedy pills

You should know I'm into you

Why would you not try to see

Why would you not try to be

It's your secret

Yeah, it's your secret

Tell it to me yeah, yeah

Tell it to me yeah, yeah

Why would you tell it to me yeah, yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Love this Beatles-esque song!! *prances about happily*

Look What You've Done

by Jet

Take my photo off the wall

If it just won't sing for you

'Cause all that's left has gone away

And there's nothing there for you to prove

Oh, look what you've done

You've made a fool of everyone

Oh well, it seems likes such fun

Until you lose what you had won

Give me back my point of view

'Cause I just can't think for you

I can hardly hear you say

What should I do, well you choose

Oh, look what you've done

You've made a fool of everyone

Oh well, it seems likes such fun

Until you lose what you had won

Oh, look what you've done

You've made a fool of everyone

A fool of everyone

A fool of everyone

Take my photo off the wall

If it just won't sing for you

'Cause all that's left has gone away

And there's nothing there for you to do

Oh, look what you've done

You've made a fool of everyone

Oh well, it seems likes such fun

Until you lose what you had won

Oh, look what you've done

You've made a fool of everyone

A fool of everyone

A fool of everyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Austin

Blake Shelton

She left without leavin' a number

Said she needed to clear her mind

He figured she'd gone back to Austin

'Cause she talked about it all the time

It was almost a year before she called him up

Three rings and an answering machine is what she got

If you're callin' 'bout the car I sold it

If this is Tuesday night I'm bowling

If you've got somethin' to sell, you're wastin' your time, I'm not

buyin'

If it's anybody else, wait for the tone,

You know what to do

And P.S. if this is Austin, I still love you

The telephone fell to the counter

She heard but she couldn't believe

What kind of man would hang on that long

What kind of love that must be

She waited three days, and then she tried again

She didn't know what she'd say,

But she heard three rings and then

If it's Friday night I'm at the ballgame

And first thing Saturday, if it don't rain

I'm headed out to the lake

And I'll be gone, all weekend long

But I'll call you back when I get home

On Sunday afternoon

And P.S. If this is Austin, I still love you

Well, this time she left her number

But not another word

Then she waited by the phone on Sunday evenin'

And this is what he heard

If you're callin' 'bout my heart

It's still yours

I should've listened to it a little more

Then it wouldn't have taken me so long to know where I belong

And by the way, boy, this is no machine you're talkin' to

Can't you tell, this is Austin, and I still love you

I still love you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Monday Morning Church

Alan Jackson

You left your Bible on the dresser

So I put it in the drawer

'Cause I can't seem to talk to God without yelling anymore

And when I sit at your piano

I can almost hear those hymns

The keys are just collecting dust

But I can't close the lid

You left my heart as empty

as a Monday morning church

It used to be so full of faith and now it only hurts

And I can heart the devil whisper

"Things are only getting worse"

You left my heart as empty

as a Monday morning church

The preacher came by Sunday

said he missed me at the service

He told me Jesus loves me

but I'm not sure I deserve it

'Cause the faithful man that you loved

is nowhere to be found

Since they took all that he believed

and laid it in the ground

You left my heart as empty

as a Monday morning church

It used to be so full of faith and now it only hurts

And I can heart the devil whisper

"Things are only getting worse"

You left my heart as empty

as a Monday morning church

I still believe in Heaven

and I'm sure you've made it there

But as for me without your love, girl

I don't have a prayer

You left my heart as empty

as a Monday morning church

It used to be so full of faith and now it only hurts

And I can heart the devil whisper

"Things are only getting worse"

You left my heart as empty

as a Monday morning church

You left your Bible on the dresser

so I put it in the drawer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

It's Raining Men Lyrics

The Weather Girls

Hi - Hi! We're your Weather Girls - Ah-huh -

And have we got news for you - You better listen!

Get ready, all you lonely girls

and leave those umbrellas at home. - Alright! -

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low

According to all sources, the street's the place to go

Cause tonight for the first time

Just about half-past ten

For the first time in history

It's gonna start raining men.

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!

I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get

Absolutely soaking wet!

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!

It's Raining Men! Every Specimen!

Tall, blonde, dark and lean

Rough and tough and strong and mean

God bless Mother Nature, she's a single woman too

She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do

She taught every angel to rearrange the sky

So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!

It's Raining Men! Ame---------nnnn!

I feel stormy weather / Moving in about to begin

Hear the thunder / Don't you lose your head

Rip off the roof and stay in bed

God bless Mother Nature, she's a single woman too

She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do

She taught every angel to rearrange the sky

So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy

It's Raining Men! Yeah!

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low

According to all sources, the street's the place to go

Cause tonight for the first time

Just about half-past ten

For the first time in history

It's gonna start raining men.

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

*Hides under an umbrella in terror*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

what are you talkin about? that's the best weather forecast i ever heard :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Stuck in my head at the moment:

This Picture by Placebo

I hold an image of the ashtray girl

Of cigarette burns on my chest

I wrote a poem that described her world

And put our friendship to the test

And late at night

Whilst on all fours

She used to watch me kiss the floor

What's wrong with this picture?

What's wrong with this picture?

Farewell the ashtray girl

Forbidden snowflake

Beware this troubled world

Watch out for earthquakes

Goodbye to open sores

To broken semaphore

You know we miss her

We miss her picture

Sometimes it's fated

(We) Disintegrated it

For fear of growing old

Sometimes it's fated

(We) Assassinated it

For fear of growing old

Farewell the ashtray girl

Angelic fruitcake

Beware this troubled world

Control your intake

Goodbye to open sores

Goodbye and furthermore

You know we miss her

We miss her picture

Sometimes it's fated

(We) Disintegrated it

For fear of growing old

Sometimes it's fated

(We) Assassinated it

For fear of growing old

Hang on

Though we try

It's gone

Hang on

Though we try

It's gone

Sometimes it's fated

(We) Disintegrated it

For fear of growing old

Sometimes it's fated

(We) Assassinated it

For fear of growing old

Can't stop growing old...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Somebody Told Me by The Killers

From the album "Hot Fuss"

Breaking my back just to know your name

Seventeen tracks and I've had it with this game

I'm breaking my back just to know your name

But heaven ain't close in a place like this

Anything goes but don't blink, you might miss

'Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this

I said heaven ain't close in a place like this

Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight

Never thought I'd let a rumour ruin my moonlight

Somebody told me you had a boyfriend

Who looked like a girlfriend

That I had in February of last year

It's not confidential, I've got potential

Ready let's roll onto something new

Takin' it's toll and I'm leaving without you

Ready let's roll onto something new

Anything goes but don't blink, you might miss

'Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this

I said heaven ain't close in a place like this

Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight

Never thought I'd let a rumour ruin my moonlight

Well, somebody told me you had a boyfriend

Who looked like a girlfriend

That I had in February of last year

It's not confidential, I've got potential a rushin' a rushin' around

Pace yourself for me

I said maybe, baby, please

But I just don't know now

When all I wanna do is try

Somebody told me you had a boyfriend

Who looked like a girlfriend

That I had in February of last year

It's not confidential, I've got potential a rushin' a rushin' around

Somebody told me you had a boyfriend

Who looked like a girlfriend

That I had in February of last year

It's not confidential, I've got potential a rushin' a rushin' around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Metallica - "Nothing Else Matters"

So close, no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever trusting who we are

and nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way

Life is ours, we live it our way

All these words I don't just say

and nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you

Every day for us something new

Open mind for a different view

and nothing else matters

never cared for what they do

never cared for what they know

but I know

So close, no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever trusting who we are

and nothing else matters

never cared for what they do

never cared for what they know

but I know

Never opened myself this way

Life is ours, we live it our way

All these words I don't just say

Trust I seek and I find in you

Every day for us, something new

Open mind for a different view

and nothing else matters

never cared for what they say

never cared for games they play

never cared for what they do

never cared for what they know

and I know

So close, no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever trusting who we are

No, nothing else matters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrhae

I love that song...

Just stopping in to say hi!!

I'm not dead, really. :lol:

Later all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*Shockdie* Arrhae! You're alive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

*shockKILL*

ok i didnt think it was that exciting but oh welll ... umm heres a song... :D

bloodhound gang

You must die I alone am best.

I hope ya flip some guy the bird

He cuts you off and you're forced to swerve

In front of the Beatles' tour bus

A Bookmobile and a Mack truck

Hauling hazardous biological waste

The light turns red you have no brakes

And "Hard Copy" gets it all on tape

So you can see the look on your face

Die die die die die die die

Die die die die die die die

I hope your Pinto begins to spin

Takes out a disabled Vietnam veteran

Mows down a Nobel Peace Prize winner

And maybe some orphans having Christmas dinner

Perhaps even the British Royal Family

And the Rabbi that's clutching the bottle-fed puppy

And we can't forget the newlyweds

And those Jerry's Kids are as good as dead

I hope this helps to emphasize

I hope this helps to clarify

I hope you die

I hope your cellmate thinks he's God

But C.N.N. refer to him as Bowling Ball Bag Bob

Serving time again for abuse of a corpse

Only this time the victim's a Clydesdale horse

While he masturbates to photos of livestock

He does the "Silence Of The Lambs" dance to Christian Rock

Eats feces and quotes from "Deliverance"

And fights with his imaginary playmate Vince

Die die die die die die die

Die die die die die die die

I hope he grins like Jack Nicholson

And forces you to play a game called Balls On Chin

And whatever happens next is all a blur

But you remember fist can be a verb

And when you finally regain consciousness

You're bound and gagged in a wedding dress

And the prison guard looks the other way

'Cause he's the guy ya flipped the bird the other day

I hope this helps to emphasize

I hope this helps to clarify

I hope you die

I hope you die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Stone Sour - "Bother"

Wish I was too dead to cry

My self-affliction fades

Stones to throw at my creator

Masochists to which I cater

You don't need to bother;

I don't need to be

I'll keep slipping farther

But once I hold on,

I won't let go 'til it bleeds

Wish I was too dead to care

If indeed I cared at all

Never had a voice to protest

So you fed me sith to digest

I wish I had a reason;

my flaws are open season

For this, I gave up trying

One good turn deserves my dying

You don't need to bother;

I don't need to be

I'll keep slipping farther

But once I hold on,

I won't let go 'til it bleeds

[solo: Corey]

Wish I'd died instead of lived

A zombie hides my face

Shell forgotten

with its memories

Diaries left

with cryptic entries

And you don't need to bother;

I don't need to be

I'll keep slipping farther

But once I hold on,

I won't let go 'til it bleeds

You don't need to bother;

I don't need to be

I'll keep slipping farther

But once I hold on:

I'll never live down my deceit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Headshrinker by Oasis

I know a girl who's lost and lonely

Sits by the phone on her own

But the phone don't ring

And the birds don't sing in her tree

She lost herself in a haze of pity

And doesn't know where to run

She needs a headshrinker now

And I think it?s time we had some fun

Lost in a fog

I've been treated like a dog

And I'm out of here

I got no name

And I feel no shame

And I got no fear

And I bow down

To the tears of a clown

Whatever's going down

Is coming around

I hope you don't regret today

For the rest of your lives

For the rest of your lives

For the rest of your lives

For the rest of your lives

Lost in a fog

I've been treated like a dog

And I'm out of here

I got no name

And I feel no shame

And I got no fear

And I bow down

To the tears of a clown

Whatever's going down

Is coming around

I hope you don't regret today

For the rest of your lives

I know a girl who's lost and lonely

Sits by the phone on her own

But the phone don't ring

And the birds don't sing in her tree

She lost herself in a haze of pity

And doesn't know where to run

She needs a headshrinker now

And I think it?s time we had some fun

Lost in a fog

I've been treated like a dog

And I'm out of here

I got no name

And I feel no shame

And I got no fear

And I bow down

To the tears of a clown

Whatever's going down

Is coming around

I hope you don't regret today

For the rest of your lives

For the rest of your lives

For the rest of your lives

For the rest of your lives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing by Jack Johnson

Well I was sitting, waiting, wishing

You believed in superstitions

Then maybe you'd see the signs

The Lord knows that this world is cruel

I ain't the Lord, I'm just a fool

Only lovin' somebody don't make them love you

Must I always be waiting, waiting on you

Must I always be playing, playing your fool

I sang your songs, I danced your dance

I gave your friends all a chance

But putting up with them

Wasn't worth never having you

Maybe you've been through this before

But it's my first time so please ignore

The next few lines cause they're directed at you

I can't always be waiting, waiting on you

I can't always be playing, playing your fool

I keep playing your part

But it's not my scene

Want this plot to twist

I've had enough mystery

Keep building it up

Then you shooting me down

But I'm already down

Just wait a minute

Just sitting, waiting

Just wait a minute

Just sitting, waiting

Well, if I was in your position

I'd put down all my ammunition

I'd wonder why'd it take me so long

But the Lord knows that I'm not you

And if I was, I wouldn't be so cruel

Cause waitin' on love ain't so easy to do

Must I always be waiting, waiting on you

Must I always be playing, playing your fool

No, I can't I always keep waiting, waiting on you

I can't always be playing, playing your fool

..............................................................................

Collide by Howie Day

The dawn is breaking

A light shining through

You're barely waking

And I'm tangled up in you

Yeah

But I'm open, you're closed

Where I follow, you'll go

I worry I won't see your face

Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes

Even the wrong words seem to rhyme

Out of the doubt that fills my mind

I somehow find, you and I collide

I'm quiet, you know

You make a first impression

I've found I'm scared to know

I'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes

Even the stars refuse to shine

Out of the back you fall in time

I somehow find, you and I collide

Don't stop here

I've lost my place

I'm close behind

Even the best fall down sometimes

Even the wrong words seem to rhyme

Out of the doubt that fills your mind

You finally find, you and I collide

You finally find

You and I collide

You finally find

You and I collide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Jet - Timothy

Timothy, I took your place

Timothy, cause it's such a waste

Timothy, we found your spaceship

Timothy, it's the farthest you've ever flown

Never used your head

To find out what this whole thing meant

It's not what it seems

But it is

Timothy where have you been?

Timothy where have you been?

Timothy, where did you go?

Timothy, the boy can throw

Timothy, we found your spaceship

Timothy, did it hurt when you hit the ground

Never used your legs

To walk Tround in this whole big mess

It's not what it seems

But it is

Timothy where have you been

She cried in the kitchen

To let you go

Timothy where have you been

Missed your photo

Missed your birthday too

Missed your photo

It's not what is seems

But it is

Timothy where have you been

She cried in the kitchen

To let you go

Timothy where have you been

Missed your photo

Missed your birthday too

Missed your photo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Mmmm... Jet. They're opening for Oasis on their US tour this summer. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

I swear, this song has the most precise drumbeats ever...

Black & White Town by Doves

Here comes the action

Here it comes at last

Lord give me reaction

Lord give me a chance

You should follow

Me down

In satellite towns

There's no colour and no sound

I'll be ten feet underground

Gotta get out of this satellite town

Here comes some action

First time in my life

I gotta get out to get conversation

I gotta get out to get pissed tonight

[speech:

whether you live alone

or your trying to find your way in this world

You better make sure you don't crack your head on the pavement man

You getta get up and shout

It's been programmed

It's a dangerous place man

It's a dangerous place ]

You should follow

Your way down

In satellite towns

There's no colour and no sound

I'll be ten feet underground

In a black and white town

You should follow

Me down

There's no colour and no sound

In a black and white town

We'll be ten feet underground

In a black and white town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

New song by Rob Thomas....I likes it.

Rob Thomas

Lonely No More

Now it seems to me

That you know just what to say

But words are only words

Can you show me something else

Can you swear to me that you'll always be this way?

Show me how you feel

More than ever baby

Well I don't want to be lonely no more

I don't want to have to pay for this

I don't want another lover at my door

It's just another heartache on my list

I don't wanna be angry no more

You're the one who could never stand for this

So when you tell me that you love me, know for sure

I don't wanna be lonely anymore

Ooooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh

Now it's hard for me

When my heart's still on the mend

Open up to me

Like you do your girlfriends

And you sing to me

And it's harmony

Girl what you do to me is everything

Let me say anything just to get you back again

Why can't we just try?

I don't want to be lonely no more

I don't want to have to pay for this

I don't want another lover at my door

It's just another heartache on my list

I don't wanna be angry no more

You're the one who could never stand for this

So when you tell me that you love me, know for sure

I don't wanna be lonely anymore

Ooooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh

What if I was good to you?

What if you were good to me?

What if I could hold you till I feel you move inside of me?

What if it was paradise?

What if we were symphonies?

What if I gave all my life to find some way to stand beside you?

I don't want to be lonely no more

I don't want to have to pay for this

I don't want another lover at my door

It's just another heartache on my list

I don't wanna be angry no more

You're the one who could never stand for this

So when you tell me that you love me, know for sure

I don't wanna be lonely any more

Ooooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh

I don't wanna be lonely any more

I don't wanna be lonely no more

I don't wanna be lonely no more

I do'?t wanna be lonely any more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

St. Patrick's Day by John Mayer

Here, comes the cold.

Break out the winter clothes

And find a love to call your own.

You...enter you.

Your cheeks a shade of pink

And the rest of you in powder blue.

Who knows, what will be?

But I'll make you this guarantee...

No way November will see our goodbyes

When it comes to December it's obvious why

No one wants to be alone at Christmas time

In the dark, on the phone,

You tell me the names of your brothers

And your favorite colors...I'm learning you.

And when, it snows again

We'll take a walk outside

And search the sky, like children do (I'll say to you..)

No way November will see our goodbyes

When it comes to December it's obvious why.

No one wants to be alone at Chrismas time.

Come January, we're frozen inside.

Making new resolutions a hundred times

February, won't you be my valentine?

And we'll both be safe till St. Patrick's day.

We should take a ride tonight around the town

And look around at all the beautiful houses.

Something in the way the blue light's on the black night

Can make you feel more

Everybody it seems to me,

Just wants to be, just like you and me

No one wants to be alone at Christmas time

Come January we're frozen inside

Making new resolutions a hundred times.

February, won't you be my valentine?

And if our always is all that we gave

And we someday, take that away

I'll be alright...if it was just till St. Patrick's Day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Yes--All Good People

I. your move

I?ve seen all good people turn their heads each day

So satisfied I?m on my way.

I?ve seen all good people turn their heads each day

So satisfied I?m on my way.

Take a straight and stronger course to the corner of your life.

Make the white queen run so fast

She hasn?t got time to make you a wife.

?cause it?s time, it?s time in time

With your time and it?s news is captured

For the queen to use.

Move me on to any black square,

Use me any time you want,

Just remember that the gold

?sfor us to capture all we want, anywhere,

Yea, yea, yea.

Don?t surround yourself with yourself,

Move on back two squares,

Send an instant karma to me,

Initial it with loving care

Don?t surround

Yourself.

?cause it?s time, it?s time in time

With your time and it?s news is captured

For the queen to use.

Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda.

Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit don?t surround

Didda. - yourself with yourself.

Don?t surround yourself with yourself, don?t surround yourself.

Move on back two squares,

Send an instant karma to me, send an instant

Initial it with loving care karma to me. don?t surround yourself.

?cause it?s time, it?s time in time

With your time and it?s news is captured

For the queen to use.

Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda.

Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda.

Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda.

Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda.

?cause it?s time, it?s time in time

With your time and it?s news is captured.

Ii. all good people

I?ve seen all good people turn their heads

Each day so satisfied I?m on my way.

Yea, yea.

I?ve seen all good people turn their heads

Each day so satisfied I?m on my way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Mars Volta

The Widow

He?s got fasting black lungs

Made of clove splintered shardes

They?re the kind that will talk

Through a weezing of coughs

And I hear him every night

In every pore

And every time he just makes me warm

Freeze without an answer

Free from all the shame

Must I hide

Cuz I?ll never never sleep alone

Look at how they flock to him

From an isle of open sores

He knows that the taste is such

Such to die for

And I hear him every night

On every street

The scales that do slither

Deliver me from?

Freeze without an answer

Free from all the shame

Then I?ll hide cuz i?ll never never sleep alone

Oh lord

Said I?m bloodshot for sure

Pale runs the ghost

Swollen on the shore

everynight

in every pore

The scales that do slither

Deliver me from?

Freeze without an answer

Free from all the shame

Then I?ll hide

Cuz I?ll never never sleep alone

Freeze without an answer

Free from all the shame

Let Me Die

Cuz I?ll never never sleep alone

A very addicting band...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.