Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Mara

The left side of my headphones isn't working, and it's bugging the crap outta me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Buy some new ones. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

So... she's home now, glistening out front of my stoop... and I swear, those black lines on the twisty bits of backroads around Schenectady were ABSOLUTELY not left by me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Excellent. :D :evil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

CAITY IS NOW EMPLOYED!!!!!!!!!

*drinks all around*

Awesome dude!! :D

So... she's home now, glistening out front of my stoop... and I swear, those black lines on the twisty bits of backroads around Schenectady were ABSOLUTELY not left by me...

Hell. Yes. Badass!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

You see....in a normal car, that road would be ordinary - but in an Alfa...it's magical! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

She may have "only" 121bhp... but 40mph makes you feel like you're going 80 and the exhaust note is one of the absolute best sounds I have ever heard in my life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Sweet.

I'm freaking bored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Buy some new ones. :p

Yeah... but first I want to figure out if it's my 'phones, or my speakers. :p

Gonna bring my pair from home and see if it still happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Gah, I woke up this morning feeling like I had a hangover, but I didn't do any drinkin'. Weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Sleepwalker much? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Sleep-drinker, maybe? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Gah, I woke up this morning feeling like I had a hangover, but I didn't do any drinkin'. Weird.

I feel like that when I've had too much caffeine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Mara, there's no such thing. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I don't know. I can't even smell coffee right now without wanting to puke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Improv was Fantastik tonight. It looks like I'll be making it to the next round of auditions, and while I've got some very stiff competition, I might just make it onto the troupe.

*Buys round*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Awesome!!! Good work, man. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Thankee.

I should state that I actually did play a Chicken Man tonight. In one of the best scenes of the show. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Dude, that's frickin awesome! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Woohoo! I miss improv acting, that was probably the most fun I had (legally) in high school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*applauds, throws chicken feed* :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Mara, there's no such thing. ;)

Bah, there are so caffeine hangovers. :p

And, congrats to the chicken!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Well, nothing even close to final yet, but thanks guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Whoo, we're switching insurance companies at work, and it's gonna be a whole lot cheaper. Wee, more monies for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

my friends are out of town for the week and we volunteered to take their dogs since one of them is pregnant and due to have puppies this week. so i have four Beagles in my backyard right now: Ziggy, Ziggy's mom, Ziggy's brother, and unrealted First Beagle. Ziggy's mom is preggers and Ziggy's brother is the daddy. we're all hoping the pups aren't deformed or anything. we shall see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.