Mara 29 Posted August 18, 2009 The left side of my headphones isn't working, and it's bugging the crap outta me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted August 18, 2009 Buy some new ones. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted August 18, 2009 So... she's home now, glistening out front of my stoop... and I swear, those black lines on the twisty bits of backroads around Schenectady were ABSOLUTELY not left by me... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted August 18, 2009 Excellent. :evil: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted August 18, 2009 CAITY IS NOW EMPLOYED!!!!!!!!! *drinks all around* Awesome dude!! So... she's home now, glistening out front of my stoop... and I swear, those black lines on the twisty bits of backroads around Schenectady were ABSOLUTELY not left by me... Hell. Yes. Badass!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted August 18, 2009 You see....in a normal car, that road would be ordinary - but in an Alfa...it's magical! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted August 19, 2009 She may have "only" 121bhp... but 40mph makes you feel like you're going 80 and the exhaust note is one of the absolute best sounds I have ever heard in my life. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted August 19, 2009 Sweet. I'm freaking bored. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted August 19, 2009 Buy some new ones. Yeah... but first I want to figure out if it's my 'phones, or my speakers. Gonna bring my pair from home and see if it still happens. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted August 19, 2009 Gah, I woke up this morning feeling like I had a hangover, but I didn't do any drinkin'. Weird. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted August 19, 2009 Sleepwalker much? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted August 19, 2009 Sleep-drinker, maybe? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted August 19, 2009 Gah, I woke up this morning feeling like I had a hangover, but I didn't do any drinkin'. Weird. I feel like that when I've had too much caffeine. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted August 19, 2009 Mara, there's no such thing. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted August 20, 2009 I don't know. I can't even smell coffee right now without wanting to puke Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted August 20, 2009 Improv was Fantastik tonight. It looks like I'll be making it to the next round of auditions, and while I've got some very stiff competition, I might just make it onto the troupe. *Buys round* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted August 20, 2009 Awesome!!! Good work, man. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted August 20, 2009 Thankee. I should state that I actually did play a Chicken Man tonight. In one of the best scenes of the show. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted August 20, 2009 Dude, that's frickin awesome! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted August 20, 2009 Woohoo! I miss improv acting, that was probably the most fun I had (legally) in high school. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted August 20, 2009 *applauds, throws chicken feed* :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted August 20, 2009 Mara, there's no such thing. Bah, there are so caffeine hangovers. And, congrats to the chicken! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted August 20, 2009 Well, nothing even close to final yet, but thanks guys. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted August 21, 2009 Whoo, we're switching insurance companies at work, and it's gonna be a whole lot cheaper. Wee, more monies for me! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted August 21, 2009 my friends are out of town for the week and we volunteered to take their dogs since one of them is pregnant and due to have puppies this week. so i have four Beagles in my backyard right now: Ziggy, Ziggy's mom, Ziggy's brother, and unrealted First Beagle. Ziggy's mom is preggers and Ziggy's brother is the daddy. we're all hoping the pups aren't deformed or anything. we shall see. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites