Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Du

Swine Flu

Drake

Any more deaths?

Uncle Du

So how many people have died from it? That aren't from 3rd world countries with crap medical care. :p

Mara

I heard a couple days ago about someone in Chicago who died from it...

Uncle Du

So one person, out of how many cases in the States? Just sayin'. :p

Tsl

I just saw on the news there are about 12,900 cases world wide and 6,700 of them are in the US. They didn't give stats on deaths. Probably because it's an unimpressive number and not sensational enough for the news to bother with :p

Princess

I think that there's been 3 deaths so far and all have been immunocompromised from underlying medical conditions. There's been 2 confirmed cases in the area that I work/live. I just want this stuff to stop! Usually by now we're done testing people for the flu!

Andy

There is someone in the UK who is critically ill with it, but they already had underlying health issues that had compromised their immune system.

James the Defender

That's how it's been in the US. It's taking those with pre-existing conditions.

Drake

House could fix the problem.

Uncle Du

Haha!

So pretty much if you don't have something like cancer, or AIDS or something else totally drastic, you'll be okay. :p

Princess

Pretty much

Bad furday

We wanted the administrative office to dispense gas masks for the cashiers and such, so that customers would feel uneasy about entering the store and seeing all the staff wearing WW!! styled gas masks. :D :evil:

Radioactive Isotope

oooooh. send me one too! :evil:

Uncle Du

Haha, yea, well then your company would get sued or something for inciting a panic. :p

Mara

We wanted the administrative office to dispense gas masks for the cashiers and such, so that customers would feel uneasy about entering the store and seeing all the staff wearing WW!! styled gas masks. :D:evil:

Oohh... my uncle has one of those, from my grandpa.

Maybe I should borrow it. :p

Radioactive Isotope

Haha, yea, well then your company would get sued or something for inciting a panic. :p

nah. there are enough nasty people around here to justify the use of a mask without the swine flu scare.

Uncle Du

I was talkin about Furry. :p

Radioactive Isotope

i'm sure the same logic applies. :p

Bad furday

The people who shop here are stupid, and/or pigs :evil: You find this out after doing "Recovery" and having to refolding entire shelves of clothes , where the customers have rummaged around and messed up everything. Or, they couldn't walk the few metres to put something back where it belongs.

Me: *thinking* I hate humans. :p:(

I also hate clothes. :p

*looks at checklist*

1. Find a job and move to California

2. Find a nudist colony/resort/club with attractive people, not AARP members :p

But, to keep on topic.

At work, during the peak of the Swine Flu Hysteria, we ( the overnight crew) thought it would be hilarious if they locked all the doors leading out of the building and then announced on the intercomm, "May I have your attention, please. Swine flu has been detected in the building. Please remain calm!" and then watch the chaos unfold. :evil::p ;)

Edited by Bad furday
my co-workers and I are socially deviant.

Brumak

:lol:

Hopefully you could get together some people in Hazmat suits to come through the door 10-20 minutes after you've done that :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.