Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Andy

I'm still trying to figure out what the blood on the wall means. I'm a tad confused.

Yeah I liked this episode too, dealt with Sarah and John on a very personal level with their feelings about various things that affect them.

Also,

I guess we'll have to wait until next week to find out what the writing on the wall meant

Chickenman

Next episode:

Cromartie kidnaps Charley's wife. And apparently John gets caught in a cr-aaaaazy love triangle with Cameron and Riley.

:roll:

Andy

Next episode:

Cromartie kidnaps Charley's wife. And apparently John gets caught in a cr-aaaaazy love triangle with Cameron and Riley.

:roll:

Eww, it's like, robot incest

:| lol, although what was John thinking in the future: "Oh, I'll send this one back. Might as well give me some eye-candy. Couldn't possibly make anything complicated for my angsty, confused teenage hormonal self."

Chickenman

Incest? Not the term I'd use, lol. It does bring up some odd moral questions though.

:p

I think Charley's wife could very well die in this episode.

Andy

Incest? Not the term I'd use, lol. It does bring up some odd moral questions though.

Yeah but Cameron IS posing as John's sister, so to anyone not in the know that's what it would seem like. lol

Chickenman

So just don't do it while other people are watching.

Drake

Kinky.

Also...just put a freaking spoiler warning in the thread title.

Andy

WHY DON'T YOOOOOU. :p

Chickenman

Yeah, there's way too much spoiler text in here. *Edits*

We need to get someone else to start watching this. :p

Edit: Whoops, already was edited.

Another Edit: Added the word "edited." Was kind of vague otherwise. :p

Edited by Chickenman

Chickenman

I'm about to watch last night's episode, but I'm going to make a prediction that

Charley's wife might just die.

Chickenman

And it appears that I was right. You may dispense your high fives now.

Anyway, the guy who plays Charley did a great job, I think. With a role like that, you can end up being too melodramatic, and thus, laughable, or you can be not dramatic enough, in which case no one cares that a woman just died. He found the perfect balance. Did a good job as a man trying to be strong and contain his emotions, but failing. Great acting.

In regards to Cromartie's plan, capture one person, set up a fake bomb, disable the car, destroy the cell tower, basically strand them so he can find John unhindered...was pretty gosh darn devious when you think about it.

Really enjoyed the chase between Cromartie and John, especially the fight in the water. Cromartie's robotic eyes just staring up from the depths...creepy.

Andy

Yeah I thought it was a pretty gosh darn spiffing episode. Although I'm now even more confused as to what the T-1000's agenda really is.

And yeah, looks like you were right about Charley's wife. lol

There were a bunch of nice touches in this episode, so Kudos to the production team. Such as the Cromartie and John in the water, with his glowing eyes as he sank to the bottom. And where Charley took the bible that Ellison gave him last week and threw it onto the coffin as it was lowered into the ground... Whereas Ellison's faith has been strengthened, Charley has given up.

Chickenman

Forgot about the Bible thing, that was a nice touch. I was starting to worry that Ellison was going to start converting everyone left and right. From his talks with the doctor, last season, his giving the Bible to Charley, constantly talking about Revelations over and over. Then Cameron's asking Sarah about the resurrection and such. Finding parallels between Revelations and the War with the Machines is interesting angle that I had hoped they'd bring up, but I was starting to worry the show was going to turn into Seventh Heaven.

I still have no idea what the blood on the wall meant. I think I'm going to rewatch the episode. :???:

Next week:

Cameron's going to have a software glitch and forget who she is and ends up at a halfway home where a social worker tries to help her. In doing so, some of Cameron's past will be uncovered. Meanwhile, Ellison is going to dig into the T-1000's past.

Didn't Cameron already have a glitch 2 episodes ago? She's damn faulty, if this keeps up. Though it does look like we'll be getting some interesting info to nerd over. :D

Andy

Well, it could be related to the damage sustained when the first glitch happened, I guess.

Chickenman

True.

But damn it, I want to know what that blood on the wall means! :p

Andy

I can't remember what it said now... I might have to watch that episode again now! :p

Chickenman

I just scoured the internet, and it was apparently written by the resistance fighter that died. It was a list of people, places and targets and such. Dude probably should have just found a sharpie or something and used that.

Another interesting thing that relates to next episode:

Cameron seems to act strangely at several points during this episode:

*During a critical moment, she ignores Sarah's commands to take action and continues mopping the floor. When confronted, she tells Sarah that she's "thinking of what to do".

*After defeating Greenway, Cameron demonstrates several "glitchy" tics as she approaches Sarah, almost getting shot for her unresponsiveness. After Sarah asks her "Are you okay?" twice, she finally shouts out "I'm okay!"

Edited by Chickenman

Andy

Another interesting thing that relates to next episode:

*During a critical moment, she ignores Sarah's commands to take action and continues mopping the floor. When confronted, she tells Sarah that she's "thinking of what to do".

Wasn't that in the power station the other week? :???:

Edited by Andy

Chickenman

Yes, they both were...might be hinting that she's been glitchy for awhile.

Andy

Oh right I thought you were saying that happens next episode. Whoops!

Chickenman

Yeah, I don't know specific details about the episode, just the basic plot.

Andy

Well that's not good enough! :p

Chickenman

I'm not a spoiler junkie. Go look for yourself. :p

Andy

That episode just raised further questions! :p

Chickenman

I loved it. Really blurred the line between human and robot.

Did you notice how Cameron acted more human when she didn't know she was machine?

The fact that the T-1000 had a kid was interesting.

So if Terminators are/can be modeled after a real living person, does that mean the original T-800 was based on Arnold Schwarzenegger??? :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.