Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Xmen RPG Character and Information Thread!

Andy

FYI: Mr Mitchell doesn't know Danny & Chase are mutants as they haven't told him yet. Just to make that clear ;)

Rogue

I didn't think he did, but thanks for clearing that up.

Mara

Re Nadia: Is it her bio? Because I can change it so that she was never a student there.

Or her abilities? I can try to think of something else.

Drake

Alrighty...let's see here....

Nadia [last name coming]

Abilities: molecular manipulation of her body and objects

Bio: She has fair skin and dark brown hair. Very outgoing personality.

Nadia was raised in new post-Soviet Eastern Europe. She had a fairly large family, of whom she was close to all. But when her mother and father discovered her abilities, just when she was also doing so and trying to deal with them, they exiled her, suspecting some communist ploy. As a young teen, she was on her own, going throughout Europe and trying to stay alive, but also focusing on her newfound powers.

All of this first bit looks okay. The only thing that needs changing would be the age. This RP is primarily about the students. Some of us have older characters, sure, and so do you...but we're focusing on the kids so you should do the same with this one.

Later, she heard of Xavier's school and joined in as a student there. However, after a few years of study, she left (or got kicked out) because of her disagreeing views on the place of mutants in the world. Not to be exiled a second time, she travels the world speaking out about her unique gift and educating people on the subject.

I'm not too keen on her knowing the X-Men. It doesn't fit with anything that happened in the Evolution cartoon, which this RP is a continuance of. If you'd like, I can look up some other mutant superhero groups in Europe/Asia that she could have history with.

Also, the world in this universe is still somewhat prejudice against mutants, often to the point of hatred and violence against mutants. Speaking out about being a mutant is a fast way of getting attacked by a lynch mob...or worse...a giant mutant-hunting robot known as a Sentinel.

Andy

I'm going to have to make a minisite for my RPG chars instead of having them in my siggy... lol

For Calvin I've stolen Jean-Luc Bilobeau. He's Josh Trager in Kyle XY. Apparently.

Calvin%20Jones%20-%20Jean-Luc%20Bilodeau.jpg

Ayingel

hey, guys, sorry i'm not posting too much right now...i'm in a lot of pain and without a laptop...

Andy

*giggles*

You know Rogue, it's "echolocation"

As in "echo" not "Ecco the Dolphin" ;)

hehe

Mara

Alrighty...let's see here....

Nadia [last name coming]

Nadia was raised in new post-Soviet Eastern Europe. She had a fairly large family, of whom she was close to all. But when her mother and father discovered her abilities, just when she was also doing so and trying to deal with them, they exiled her, suspecting some communist ploy. As a young teen, she was on her own, going throughout Europe and trying to stay alive, but also focusing on her newfound powers.

All of this first bit looks okay. The only thing that needs changing would be the age. This RP is primarily about the students. Some of us have older characters, sure, and so do you...but we're focusing on the kids so you should do the same with this one.

Later, she heard of Xavier's school and joined in as a student there. However, after a few years of study, she left (or got kicked out) because of her disagreeing views on the place of mutants in the world. Not to be exiled a second time, she travels the world speaking out about her unique gift and educating people on the subject.

I'm not too keen on her knowing the X-Men. It doesn't fit with anything that happened in the Evolution cartoon, which this RP is a continuance of. If you'd like, I can look up some other mutant superhero groups in Europe/Asia that she could have history with.

Also, the world in this universe is still somewhat prejudice against mutants, often to the point of hatred and violence against mutants. Speaking out about being a mutant is a fast way of getting attacked by a lynch mob...or worse...a giant mutant-hunting robot known as a Sentinel.

I thought this was Rogue's RP. :p

And, yeah, I had realized that later.. so I think I'll make her more of an underworld/underground type of activist.

Drake

I thought this was Rogue's RP. :p

She made me co-leader due to my knowledge on the subject and my seemingly endless amount of free-time to spend patrolling the forums. :p

Also, I wrote that because she was, at the time, stressed out and didn't want to blow up at you or say something she would regret.

Mara

Right. "Patrolling" a.k.a. spamming the RP thread. :p

Anyway, I had a spur of the moment idea... maybe in the shower? I dunno... but I can lower her age slightly. Keeping her around 20. But I thought I would have her disguise herself as a student. Like an exchange student.

As for "knowing" the X-men.. it wouldn't be anything personal. Like, she doesn't know the people personally. Just that she heard about them when she got to the U.S. I thought I had mentioned the part about not being a student later.. maybe it was just in my head.

I'm thinking she's be some kind of mutant version of a rogue Jedi.. or a vigilante. Ish. Thus, no nickname, just the powers. I think it would make more sense. I wanted to keep it a lot more vague, but I guess no surprises in this RP.

Nadia Jorvinski, Natasha Davich

Later on during her travels, arriving in the U.S., she heard about some organizations for mutants, but after realizing what their ideals were, she knew she wouldn't belong in either of them. Now she continues to traverse the world, covertly fighting for the rights of mutants with various aliases.

Drake

Is it really a huge problem for her to actually be the age of a high school student? Why have her pretend to be a student in the first place? What point would there be to go to school then if she doesn't really need to go?

Mara

I like to have a variety of characters. Plus, the age makes a little more sense for her background.

And she does have a point for going to the school.

Andy

Yeah. I'm scrapping JJ, as I really can't see a way to bring him into the RP. Silly me.

And I changed Calvin's surname from Jones to James. :p

Andy

Stage one of my RPG Character database is complete... Now I have to make the actual profiles! :p

http://www.beeurd.com/minisites/rpgs/

Edited by Andy

Ayingel

...are you just avoiding interacting with my character rogue?

Andy

I think she just didn't notice...

Rogue

What'd I do?

Mara

Stage one of my RPG Character database is complete... Now I have to make the actual profiles! :p

http://www.beeurd.com/minisites/rpgs/

Ooooh....

Drake, Joseph is so offended. :p

Edited by Mara

Ayingel

lila's still waiting at the door with jean.

Rogue

I posted to fix it. Sorry about that. My laptop must have decided to be a jerk and skip over your post when it opened the screen for some reason.

My appologies.

Ayingel

it happens i guess *shrug*

Andy

I'm borrowing Kurt for one post.

D borrowed Chase, so... :p

Drake

Calvin. And I didn't want him just standing around in case everyone else went off and did other things...so the shower seemed a good place to put him for a while.

Yeah, that's fine. :p

Andy

Yeah, well... they both begin with C. :p

Ayingel

is kurt bamfing with the bags or just carrying them?