Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Xmen RPG Character and Information Thread!

Mara

Cools, I'll put him on.

Also.. I'm putting up some blanks for subjects/classes that were mentioned, but no teachers. Just in case.

Mara

All right... my character would be something like this...

I would like her/him to be an X-men and already part of the group... so maybe she/he would be sent to help out or something? Because Xavier and Cerebro decide that there are more bad mutants? I dunno.

Nickname: dunno/ Name: dunno yet

Abilities: able to manipulate their molecular structure of their body and possibly of things they touch. Like, kind of like stretch like rubber or turn into sand or water or something... Just molecular manipulation? This is still in the thought process.

Bio: [name] was born into an Eastern European family (or maybe a British Indian family), but when they discovered she/he had abilities, they freaked out and exiled her/him from the family. Wandered around awhile but got in touch with the Xavier (either by herself or via someone she met, I dunno yet) Institute. She/he studied there and now is one of the teachers.

Mostly thinking she will be a female, but I am not completely sure. Nor on her ethnicity/background.

Edited by Mara

Ayingel

so it'll be partly male? :p

Mara

I forgot to put in "thinking" after mostly. :p

But.... that could be interesting... actually....a hermaphrodite. :p

Rogue

Okay, a few issues.

First, the Institute is full up on teachers right now.

Second, I'd really prefer if everyone was discovered here, or sent here brand new. You know what I mean?

Mara

All righty. I'll do some pondering.

Maybe she could know some of the members, but not actually be a member herself? I mean, like in passing, a few years ago?

Andy

Right I need someway to bring JJ into this... lol. hmmmm

Also: 4th and final character? We don't have a fire person, so I may have to make someone with similar powers to Pyro, if that's okay?

Name: Calvin Jones

Abilities: Fire creation and manipulation

Bio: Calvin's parents were killed when his home burnt down when he was 10; he was the only survivor. He has lived with various foster parents in the nearby city of Hill Valley since that time. In school he is a bit of a trouble maker and an underachiever.

Pic:

Calvin%20Jones%20-%20Jean-Luc%20Bilodeau.jpg

Jean-Luc Bilodeau (aka: Josh Trager from Kyle XY)

Edited by Andy

Drake

Pyro? Psh. He can only manipulate fire. You want someone who can create it.

Someone like Sunfire or Johnny Storm. ;)

Andy

That's pretty much what I said... :shifty:

Mara

Ha. :p

Anyway... I remembered that I had had another idea for my character. Oops.

Here's a rough sketch:

Nadia [last name coming]

Abilities: molecular manipulation of her body and objects

Bio: She has fair skin and dark brown hair. Very outgoing personality.

Nadia was raised in new post-Soviet Eastern Europe. She had a fairly large family, of whom she was close to all. But when her mother and father discovered her abilities, just when she was also doing so and trying to deal with them, they exiled her, suspecting some communist ploy. As a young teen, she was on her own, going throughout Europe and trying to stay alive, but also focusing on her newfound powers.

Later, she heard of Xavier's school and joined in as a student there. However, after a few years of study, she left (or got kicked out) because of her disagreeing views on the place of mutants in the world. Not to be exiled a second time, she travels the world speaking out about her unique gift and educating people on the subject.

Something more like that.

Ayingel

just to verify...we just skipped to lunch, right?

Vergere

Yes.

Rogue

Here's a rough sketch:

Nadia [last name coming]

Nadia was raised in new post-Soviet Eastern Europe. She had a fairly large family, of whom she was close to all. But when her mother and father discovered her abilities, just when she was also doing so and trying to deal with them, they exiled her, suspecting some communist ploy. As a young teen, she was on her own, going throughout Europe and trying to stay alive, but also focusing on her newfound powers.

Later, she heard of Xavier's school and joined in as a student there. However, after a few years of study, she left (or got kicked out) because of her disagreeing views on the place of mutants in the world. Not to be exiled a second time, she travels the world speaking out about her unique gift and educating people on the subject.

Not Approved.

Drake

Ayingel, since you're going to bed, I'm going to delete your post. I was going to have Kurt talk with Natalie, Brett and Kelly and having Lila walking over to sit with him makes it kind of awkward. :p

Andy

Here's a rough sketch:

Nadia [last name coming]

Not Approved.

In post Soviet Eastern Europe, molecules manipulate YOU!

Ayingel

i guess that's fine...it's just hard to have character interaction when you guys post until three in the morning and don't start again until 10...

Mara

Which part needs changing?

Drake

i guess that's fine...it's just hard to have character interaction when you guys post until three in the morning and don't start again until 10...

Yeah, I understand...but you sorta just left me hanging there. :p

Andy

I'm so proud of myself. I'm even trying to use American terms for my American characters. eg: in the last post "railroad" hehe. :D

Vergere

Well what would you say?

Andy

Railway. :p

Edited by Andy

Mara

I've heard both, lol. :p

Ayingel

Yeah, I understand...but you sorta just left me hanging there. :p

sorry...i was in a crappy mood this morning...i'm without my laptop again...

Rogue

Ouch. Separation anxiety :nerves:

Ayingel

ya...especially since i just got it back on monday night.