Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Xmen RPG Character and Information Thread!

Vergere

I think we need to send you back to school so you can learn time.... ;) jkjk :lol:

Andy

I said an hour and a bit... I didn't say how long that bit was. :p

Mara

*goes to catch up* :p

Mara

I have an idea for someone I might want to be one of the bad mutants? Does that jive?

I'm thinking he might be August's brother or step-brother... And that he had emit sonic waves from his mouth or something. Kind of like Canary/Siren on Smallville/Superman.

But I dunno about other powers.

Drake

Sounds cool.

Similar to Marvel's Siryn as well.

Mara

Yeah... I dunno, he's still in thinking stages.

Rogue

Just so everyone knows it should be around 6 or 7 pm now.

Mara

I am assuming that the Brotherhood also has their HQ near the downtown boarding house?

Oh... I added a new character. :p

Drake

Turning right, he passed through an old metal gate that lead to a refurbished mental institution, a perfect complex for housing their new prospects.

You planning on him entertaining guests or is that supposed to be for the Brotherhood? Because Mystique already has a place for them.

Rogue

Okay, Mara. I don't know if you noticed, but you're RP is two threads down. In this RP you need to get your characters approved.

So I'm moving all references and posts of him to a pm that is now in your mail box, in case you want to keep it. But I am deleting it from the main thread. Next time, please follow the rules the same as everyone else.

Edited by Rogue

Mara

Sorry, I forgot.

I figured since Drake didn't post his new character in here.... but oh well.

Turning right, he passed through an old metal gate that lead to a refurbished mental institution, a perfect complex for housing their new prospects.

You planning on him entertaining guests or is that supposed to be for the Brotherhood? Because Mystique already has a place for them.

Well, I did ask, didn't I, if there was a place?

I am just assuming that the two are one and the same.

Edited by Mara

Mara

Sonic - Sean Reynolds

Abilities: sonic voice/sound wave manipulation; enhanced sensory especially hearing, smell and sight;

Bio: Sean has short brown hair and prefers to leave his face with a little stubble. He's of average height. Dresses in regular clothes, preferring to stay in jeans and a T-shirt.

He has a rather outgoing personality but will keep to himself sometimes when surrounded by normal humans, especially those who hate mutants.

Sean was born out of wedlock to a teenage mother on the East Coast and was quickly sent off to be raised by his grandmother and other family members because his real mother couldn't handle it. For years, he thought his grandmother was his mother, his mother, a cousin or sister.

At a young age, he discovered his mutant abilities and yielded no self control on them, preferring to use them in private when he could and for his own purposes in the woods behind his house, using high-pitched sounds above human hearing to control dogs or kill squirrels.

When his grandmother discovered him one day, she quietly sent him off to Xavier's Institute, under the guise of a real boarding school. Unknown to her, Sean had escaped from the train, never making it there.

I hope it's okay. I can edit if necessary.

Drake

Sorry, I forgot.

I figured since Drake didn't post his new character in here.... but oh well.

I asked on MSN. :p

Well, I did ask, didn't I, if there was a place?

I am just assuming that the two are one and the same.

The way you had worded your post, it seemed as though your character was finding a place for the Brotherhood to stay, as if he were running it or something. That's what it seemed like to me, anyway. Mystique, however, already has a place for them.

Mara

Yeah, I was having him go to that place, lol. Embellished slightly.

Mara

The new Sonic:

Sonic - Sean Reynolds

Abilities: voice/sound wavelength manipulation, sonic voice; internal polygraph/soothsayer

Bio: Sean has short brown hair and prefers to leave his face with a little stubble. He's of average height. Dresses in regular clothes, preferring to stay in jeans and a T-shirt. He also wears small ear plugs disguised as hearing aids.

He has a rather outgoing personality with his friends and people he knows, but is wary of new people.

Sean was born out of wedlock to a teenage mother on the East Coast and was quickly sent off to be raised by his grandmother and other family members.

At a young age, he discovered his mutant abilities and yielded no self control on them, preferring to use them in private when he could and for his own purposes.

When his grandmother discovered him one day, she quietly sent him off to Xavier's Institute, under the guise of a real boarding school. Unknown to her, Sean had escaped from the train, never making it there.

I hope this is okay now...

Don't get too ahead in the timeline because the first post I want to make, has to be in the morning of the next day.

I hope it's okay I make him a teacher?

Andy

Ooh, ooh! Give him blue spiky hair... hehe :D

Mara

No. :p

Andy

Sorry, Mara, but:

On the spur of the moment, August had decided to drive down to the beach with her top down.

:eek: Isn't that illegal!?

:p

Edited by Andy

Mara

:roll:

Ayingel

lol and she's a minor >.>

shhhhh! don't tell furday!

Drake

Would Lila take her own vehicle or can she roll with the others?

Mara

lol and she's a minor >.>

shhhhh! don't tell furday!

No worries. :p

I forgot to mention this before:

Drake, the Chairman KICKS ASS. :D

Edit: I'm out for the night... If anyone speaks to August or Joseph, please be patient till they can respond and don't desert them. :p

Edited by Mara

Ayingel

Would Lila take her own vehicle or can she roll with the others?

she's only 16 so she walks

Drake

Okay, thanks!

Rogue

I looked up state law, and apprently you can drive there at 16, which is why Natalie has a truck