Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Pod's House of Pain

Rogue

*recovers herself* No, no, I'm fine now. I just wasn't expecting that..

Pandora

*smiles* I'm impressed. You've got a pretty strong constitution. Want to do something really fun?

*thinks for a minute, looking around, then gives Muffin a command and kicks a pressure point, and the rancor turns west and jogs off to where the trees are the most sparse.

Rogue

*holds on* where are we going?

Pandora

*smiles* To get rid of our boredom!

*gives Muffin another commad and he runs faster, to where the ground seemed to disapear a few meters ahead.* Rogue, hold on. Tight.

*Muffin jumps over an impossible ravine, landing on a narrow cliff, gripping at the rocks with his claws* Whoo-hoo! ood boy, Muffin!

*turns to Rogue and smiles* I had bought him from someone that genetically alters giant animals. He's stronger and bigger than any other rancor. Don't let his size fool you. He's quite young. *winks* That's why I keep him.

Link

*sees pod and Rogue in the distance* Well that's different. didn't know you could ride them.

Rogue

Pretty cool....but how do you manage to take care of him? You can't possibly have the creds for his food alone...

Pandora

*gives Rogue a conspiritorial look* I've got my connections.

Rogue

okay...i'm sorry i asked.

Okay, so now where's this gigantic beast of an animal going?

Pandora

*looks around, careful not to set Muffin out of balance on the cliff* We'll go... this way. Oh and hang on again. Ss that crash webbing? Put it on. *Fastens her own* It's going to be bumpy. But be careful not to move too much, Muffin's balance needs just a little work. Maybe we can fix that.

*Gives him a command and kicks a pressure point, and Muffin jumps off the cliff, and digs his claws into the oposite wall about 70 meters down, slowing his decent, until he's actually clinging to the wall, and jumps, spinning 180 degrees on the way down, landing in front of a river, panting from the exertion*

*unhooks her crash webbing and climbs out of the saddle and pats Mufins head* Good boy! *Gives him another command and he sets Rogue on the ground, gives the command again, and he puts Pod on the ground*

Don't go anywhere, Muffin, and you can jump in the river. *the rancor jumps in, drenching Rogue and Pod, then Pod follwos him in.* Come on, Rogue! Water's great!

Pandora

Well, since she had to go...

* cliimbs out of the river, gives Muffin a command and he gets out of the river, shakes off, and lifts Pod back up to the saddle* Let's go home, Muffin.

*fastens her crash webbibg, gives him a command, and kicks a pressure point, and the rancor starts climbing back up the cliff, and runs back to the House of Pain.*

Come on, Muffin, it's dinner time!

Link

*sees pod and muffin and beelines out of the way* scary thing...

Pandora

*gives te rancor a pat* Oh, Muffin wouldn't hurt a fly. He goes for much bigger game!

*gives him a command and he sets Pod on the ground* Let's go in and get you some grub!

*leads Muffin inside* You wanna help me feed him, Link?

Link

if he bites my arm off...

Pandora

:rof: He won't, I promise. You throw the meat at him and he catches it. It's fun.

*pulls a remote out of her pocket and a huge trap door opens in the grass right in front of them, and Muffin hops in. Pod shows Link the stairsa nd closes the trap door. The girls end up on a baclony under ground. Under them is Muffin, patiently waiting for his food.*

The refridgerator is here. *pushes a button on the wall and a big door opens. Pod leads Link inside* No, he has to get a total of one full nerf. The reason it's only one, is because I get genetically altered nerfs from the same guy that sold me Fluffy. He triples their size. But, they're all carved into pieces, without the bones, so I doesn't get a bone stuck in his troat, or worse yet, pierce something.

*yanks a package off a shelf* You see, it's too big to throw to him by hand, so we use this thing over here. *lugs the slab of nerf back to the balcony, puts it on a catupault, and unwraps it* You take off all the plastic, of course, you aim it with this joystick here. Try to get it above his mouth so he can actually catch it, and you throw it with the button on top of the stick. Wanna give it a shot?

Link

ugh. sure *follows pods instructions as muffin catches food* That is so totally gross. Yes i'm a girlie girl!

Pandora

:roll: Oh geeze. He's just eating.

...and about that arm-biting-off thing: his mouth is too big to just take off your arm. Sorry. :rof:

*pulls another slab out of the 'fridg, puts it on the catupault and launches it high. Muffin jumps to catch it.* Good boy!

Link

oh.... :-? I'll let you...

Pandora

This is nothing, Link. Tommorrow you can help me feed Fluffy! Now that is fun. Ever fed a 2 1/2 meter tall monster by hand before?

Link

can't say i have

Pandora

*shrugs* First time for everything. But I fed him already today. I do have to put him on gaurd duty for Palpy though.

Link

that guy...

Pandora

I know. I hate him too. *leads Fluffy out to the chamber Palpy is in, and hooks his leash in it's usual spot* Good boy, Fluffy! You don't let that bad ol' Palpy do anything, okay? You're a good little Wampa, yes you are.

Link

oh yes. good scary little wampa... i'm afraid to touch the thing.

P4-LPY

*looks around*

Um... anyone know when I get out of here?

I'd like at least a rough estimate...

And pod, my buckets almost full, could you empty it back into me please...

Link

alas we meet at last. one good reason i shouldn't mutilate you