Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Pod's House of Pain

Sticks

*steps in the door, takes one look at the bloody mess of Palpatine...and feints*

Rogue

*places Stick's unconcious form on a couch*hmmm.....maybe I should do something about the blood...*mops up blood* tht's not going to work...it'll keep bleeding....*places a bucket under the dripping blood*

*walks over and Shakes Sticks awake* Fixed the problem...

Sticks

*gets up, but is the slightest bit light-headed*

Thanx, Rogue.

*Looks at Palpy*

Ouch, what did you do to him?

Ana

It was Pod, for the most part. I made lemon juice to rub in the wounds and threw flaming cake, fudgie marshmallows, and moose nuggets at him.

Pandora

Yes, I took the sword out, but we rubbed lemon juice in it and i treated it with astringent to make it worse. :D The folds of flesh have swollen and ar cauterized, so he's just bleeding from somewhere else. *examines the gash she put in Palpy's back, smiling* Oooooh, It's swollen really well too. No wonder it still feels like the sword is in there.

Rogue

Hmmm....you know...I was just thinking of what is probably the best kind of torture...Tell me if you remember it...It's what the Emporer did to Bevel Lemelisk...No more details here...

Bad furday

I remember that. But Pod would need a...well, we all know what it is...as well as some of those...things!

Rogue

well, for one we'd need a spaarti cloning cylinder...not too hard to find...I know Ewing has a few at the lab....

Link

so are we gonna torture him to the point of near death and bring him back to remember it the rest of his pathetic life?

Pandora

Works for me. *kicks Palpy's unconscious form with her boot* works better if he's awake, though.

*turns around when Fluffy starts snarling at the visitors* Oh, is the little boy hungry? *Fluufy starts to drool heavily* Okay, then, let's get you something to eat. *unhooks his leash and leads him to another room* I'll be right back y'all. Gotta get the Wampa fed before he turns on me.

*disapears into another room and comes back out a few minutes later, wipinp some blood from nerf steaks off her arms and crosses to a sink* That thing sure can eat!

Link

ugh! *turns ghostly white and threatens passing out* blood...

Pandora

*looks at Link* Well, he likes his steaks rare. Very rare.

Bad furday

So rare you might call them....fresh off the bone!

Ana

Sounds a lot like my grandmother, actually...

Pandora

*cracks up*

Link

eh... ok... um i'm fine!

Pandora

*leads a rancor out by a leash to a field* You want to play fetch, Muffin? *picks up a stick and throws it*

Go get it! *Muffin runs after the stick and comes back with a tree in his mouth* Good boy!

Rogue

You and your pets... :roll: I can't help but wonder where you keep them all...

Pandora

In an igloo in the back yard, thank you very much.

*Gives the rancor a command and it lifts Pod up to it's back to a waiting saddle* Wanna ride, Rogue?

Rogue

Sure...i can't remember the last time I rode a----wait, i've never ridden a rancor before

Pandora

Okay. *gives the rancor the same command again, and it lifts Rogue up to the saddle*

*kicks a pressure point behind the rancor's head and it runs down the field*

Rogue

This is fun...it looks like it would be a bumpy ride...from down there anyway. it's really smooth though.

I like

Pandora

Thought you would.

*Muffin takes off after a nerf* Mufffin! Stop! *kicks a different pressure point higher up his head, and Muffin stops cold* Bad boy, Muffin! It's not dinner time yet!

*turns to the shaken Rogue* You okay? That was fun, huh?

Rogue

Yeah...Yeah, I'll be okay in a sec...

That was fun though...

Pandora

Rogue, you look a bit green... please don't get sick on Muffin. He doesn't like water very much.