Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Pandora

Useless information that could save your life

Pandora

Even thinking about going within a mile of Orange Mound is fatal...

Bad furday

Obi wan and Luke stop their speeder before entering Memphis. Obi turns to Lunk and says,

"Orange Mound. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum, villainy and general sh*t !"

Luke appears taken aback at his mentor's language.

Pandora

*Pod informs poor Obi he's just made the understatement of eternity*

Bad furday

"Ok, um..let me try that again..." says Obi.

"Orange Mound is one seriously f*cked up place!!!" screams Obi at the top of his voice. The sound carries well, almost to the town gates...

Pandora

:lol: Nope, try again. Almost got it, though...

Master MJade

LOL what is orange mound?

if you need to ask then you don't need to know

Bad furday

Obi looks at Pod in despair.

Pandora

Orange Mound: The scum of the Universe. The best place to go if you want to die young. Bad drug deal center of memphis. The place a TWO-YEAR-OLD was shot and killed over a drug deal gone wrong between a group of teenage boys. The place that has 3 new speed bumps in an atempt to cut down crime, when in fact it only helps the drive-by shooters be more accurate. Not a very fun place to go. Think slum times about forty billion.

Bad furday

If only the Lusankya would blast off from that part of town, killing all who lived there!

Master MJade

don't getcaught between to love birds :p

Pandora

Yes, the place is better off as a crater. At least then you could fill it with water and use it as a catfish farm...

Bad furday

Yeah, my friend has family members down in Alabama, and he says there's some guy out there who's gotten so rich because of Catfish farming that he drives a Bentley! A Bentley!

Pandora

don't getcaught between to love birds :p

Why, what ever to you mean by that? :grin:

You are SO memphis when you live in a run down sorry excuse for a shack with a DTV attelite dish on the roof and a brand new Lincoln in the dirt drive way... (I have seen it!)

Bad furday

:rof:

Doc Ani Jade

Whoa...yeah Southeast DC is pretty bad. It's a total ghetto/slum, the average income is about 12,000, most people leave school in 4th grade, adn gangs recruit at about age 12...I know a kid down there who literally isn't allowed by his parents to go outside at all...it's really bad when we get turf wars. We had one two years ago right outside my workplace...15 kids were killed by gunfire...

Pandora

*shakes head in dispair* poeple think guns will solve the dumbest things...

Bad furday

yeah, it's sad. And further proves my theory of why aliens don't want to associate with us, and that dolphins are smarter than humans.

Pandora

Nine times outta ten you can trust a dolphin to save your life, as opposed to the 57 times outta three you can trust someone in Orange Mound to shoot you...

Doc Ani Jade

Oh, I'm sure the horrific public school system doesn't help...nothing to prevent gangs, first, and they don't give and kind of education, second, and third, there's no ac...Glad I live up in MD *shudders*

Pandora

Poor Ani...

Shelby County Schools (my system) is $21.8 mil in the hole, and Memphis City Schools (where I used to go) is $43.2 down, so naturally, they do a cut: teachers, maintenance, and books/suplies. My advice is this: Don't ecpect to get the best education in the country here.

Doc Ani Jade

Yeah, there's a reason I go to a private school...

Actaully we have one of the top 10 public school systems in the country so I can't complain. A million people in my county, twice as much as DC itself...

Master MJade

hehe y school is one of the best in the NATION of course it is 1A. but it is a private public school

Pandora

*thinks of her own school system and how many times she's corrected her teachers and sighs* I must go to school in England...

Master MJade

i want to go to Australia.

Pandora

:rof: My, MJade, that certainly was random!

Drinking flavored water only makes that soar in your mouth hurt worse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.