Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Island of Agony

Pandora

*giggles evilly*

Aww, but the shoes don't match the purse. Princess, I thought you were going to fix the accesorizer?

Princess

Ewing was supposed to fix it. It's a chemical imbalance or something

Pandora

You left it up to HIM???

Jake Durron

:lol: Hey Pod can I help?

Radioactive Isotope

What can I say? I like my Disney movies.

And that sounds like a good idea. Maybe JM would like one.

sure, i'll take the little darlings. they should get along nicely with my krel and psycho cockateil, yes?

Jake Durron

I'm good with repairs and I can help look after lilo and stitch if you're still looking for someone

Princess

You left it up to HIM???

He said that it'd be a quick fix :p

TheUnknown

Okay, guys, let's have the arena open by Monday. I like I said, keep those nexus hungry. (Prin, you might want to have Poochie set that one out).

Princess

No probs there Unknown. He's just around to give you a hand as need may be for sizing

Drake

*looks out upon the several hundred broken and crushed bodies of his slaves*

I go to the bathroom for five minutes and look what happens! You! *points to a boy* Whipping boy! *points to the whip in said boy's hands* You were supposed to keep them in line while I was gone!

*the boy starts crying*

Oh for the love of...give me the whip! No no no...bring me my Monster Ray!!!

*the boy runs off and soon returns with Drake's experimental X-42 Monster Ray Gun*

EXCELLENT!

*zaps the remaining slave workers...including the boy...with the Monster Ray, turning them all into hulking masses of monster muscle but at the cost of their thinking capacity (so like Arnold Swartzenegger only slightly smarter)*

MINIONS! BUILD!!!

*the monster slave minions grunt and groan stupidly (again like Arnold) and begin building the Arena with superpowered ease*

*mutters to self* Too bad the monsters' molecular structure turns volatile after three days...causing them to explode. I should really work out the bugs in this thing.........nah.

Edited by Drake

Radioactive Isotope

but explosions are pretty :twisted:

Drake

They will be...on Monday...when they're done building the Arena. :p

TheUnknown

Okay, someone want to help name my pack of hungry nexus? In keeping with the spirit of giving the pets deceptively cute, innocent names, I've decided to call the pack "The Puppies," but how about some individual names.

Ayingel

stewie? rover? mr squiggles?

Pandora

Okay, Mr. Squiggles is good, but kinda long. They need to be easy to remember. Hmm.... I'll have to think about this one.

You left it up to HIM???

He said that it'd be a quick fix :p

Yeah, heard that one before. Kia? Wanna see what you can do with it?

Princess

Stewie would probably want to take over the Island

Pandora

Hahaha! How about

Pudding

Pumpkin

Dumpling

Candy

Sweetheart

Chocolate

Vanilla

Strawberry

Taffy

and Kitty

I was trying to stick to the food thing, but after Taffy all I could come up with was Gobstopper....

Drake

Saw Shrek the Third tonight. Here are the names of three of Donkey's donkey-dragon babies:

Cocoa

Peanut

Banana

Banana was the "special" one. :p

TheUnknown

*Notices the arena is finished. Has a group of prisoners erect the poles Drake's crew had built. Then, has the prisoners smear Gamorrean fat on the poles, leaving a couple of feet ungreased.*

Alright, let's get this party started. *Ascends into the air above the area on a hover platform.* Ladies, gentlemen, and asexual creatures, welcome to the opening of the Island of Agony Gladiator Arena!. *Crowd roars.*

*Motions toward the dungeon gates.* Open the gates. *The gates come open with a loud bang. Ten prisoners emerge, spurred on by Geonosian guards and their spears. After the prisoners reach the center, the guards depart, closing the gates behind them. As this is happening, a ship lands just outside the arena's second gate. The crowd roars in approval as the victims have arrived to meet their fates.*

*Turns on his hover platform's shields.* May I have your attention? I have decided that this whole spectacle is nothing more than way to satiate your cruel, bloodlust. I have decided to let the prisoners go. *The crowd looks up in shock, then horror, then murderous anger. The platform is pelted with rocks, rotten vegetation, blaster bolts, rockets, and that's just from Pod.*

*Looks at the prisoners* That ship is your escape vessle. Go through the other gates.

*The prisoners oblige and open the gates. The lead prisoner is surprised to be greated by a hungry nexu...or would have been had he still had his trachea and instestines. The other prisoners screen and run back into the arena, chased by the other nexus. Unable to get into the stands or the other gates, their only option is the climb the poles. The are horrified to learn that they only have five feet of space to give before slipping back down. One by one, the prisoners are picked off by jumping nexus as the crowd roars.*

Alright so I lied to them. *Crowd roars thunderously.* Meet the Puppies:

Pudding

Pumpkin

Dumpling

Candy

Sweetheart

Chocolate

Vanilla

Strawberry

Taffy

Peanut

Pandora

*Nods in approval* Very nicely done. Just so you know, I'm only a LITTLE disappointed that I didn't get to kill you. :p

Drake

And now for the fireworks display!

*Commander Kael leans in and whispers* "My Lord...I don't believe we brought any.....ahh right. The workers."

Yes. The workers!

*The remaining monsterified workers are herded onto the arena floor after the nexu leave. Many of them start fighting eachother in their rage*

In three...two...one...

*Almost simultaneously, the workers puff up to nearly twice their already massive sizes. Tears start to form across their bodies, seeping blood and some kind of viscous fluid that catches fire as soon as it hits the air. Their cries are horrifying as the workers begin to ignite and explode in showers of blood and fire*

Bwahahaha!

Pandora

Ooh, Look at the pretty colors! *Blood splatters on her flightsuit* Hmm, it actually matches quite well. *leaves it*

Princess

Yay! Such pretty explosions!

Radioactive Isotope

oooooohhhhhh.......aaaaaaaahhhhhhh........*golf clap* very nice

Pandora

*Hooks some prisoners up to a chain and drags them out to the beach* Okay, if you can make it to the mainland waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there in the distance, you're free to go.

*drops the chain and the prisoners wade into the water, where Precious is waiting for them*

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.