Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Island of Agony

Pandora

*Cupcake follows her to her chambers, dragging along a huge bag of "something"* Good morning everyone. Aren't you all lucky, I'm in a good mood today, so rather than the usual second-day treatment: you know, mild starvation, burning, cutting, bamboo shoots under the finger nails, you know, the standard stuff.... I've brought these! *Opens the bag and pulls out a coconut, and the prisoners look confused, so she trows it with all her might at Alpha 1, smashing him in the face* And there are approximately 3000, so when I get tired, there will be plent more for my pets to lob at you! Doesn't that sound like fun?

*The coconut hurling commences*

Ayingel

I really want to see his Devil's Womb thing, but that's just me.

...i just pictured the devil being pregnant

O_O my forge is here!!!

*dances with glee*

Pandora

Well, here's his application:

Dear Pod, Mistress of the Island of Agony:

This is my official application for the posted position of "Master of the Force" of the Island of Agony.

During my five thousand year reign over my minions in the Sith Imperium, I employed and invented countless forms of torture and imprisonment. My most inventive and painful techniques were practiced and honed to perfection on Jedi captives, traitorous Sith, and other Force users.

My greatest creation was a device I called The Devil's Womb. This chamber suspends the Force-user in the air and dampens all but the most basic Force abilities. Unable to move whatsoever, the captive must rely on the Force to move air in and out of their lungs. At the beginning of their torture, the captive is assaulted, through the Force, by dark and violent images and harsh noises (this is most effective against Light Side prisoners). Over time, the captive's sight and hearing are removed (a process which involves great pain and suffering). Their mind is further flooded with corrupting images and thoughts, slowly driving the prisoner insane. As their madness takes hold, their other senses are stripped away. Unable to see, hear, smell, taste, and feel, they are left with their slowly shattering mind. Eventually, they loose all sense of being. Most do not last this long. Only the strongest of will make it to the end and when they finally break, they forget to breathe and suffocate.

This is but one of my extensive forms of restraint and torture. As Master of the Force, I will employ these techniques to the Force using prisoners and unruly members of GB that defy the law.

My past experiences as constructor and destructor (hehe) of the former Houses of Pain gives me insight into the inner workings of the torture halls. I feel that I can carry on the tradition of violence and punishment and I hope you feel the same.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope to hear back from you soon, on this.

~Drake

Radioactive Isotope

most impressive. remind me not to cross him. :p

Pandora

That's why he's Master of the Force.

*chunks another coconut* Stop trying to move, you babies! *nails Alpha 3 so hard he falls.*

Ayingel

ahh...finally ready...

*walks into the sword wing with newly forged (and still quite hot) swords*

now...if any of you break these, you'll be in trouble...and i'll send you to the main building...

TheUnknown

You guys need to add specter seating and have vendors selling popcorn, pizza, and mint julep Blended Ewok.

Jake Durron

Watches the coconut throwing with much amusement

Pod what kind of fluffy assistants can we have?

Drake

*is dozing with his feet up on his desk when a chime brings him around*

Eh? Oh...good! They're here.

*enters a code to open the ceiling hatch then goes out into the main hall in time to see a shuttle drop in and lower the sinister-looking Devil's Womb chamber to the floor*

*into his commlink* Good, good. Right there.

*once that shuttle leaves, a black Sith assault craft swoops down and lands...the landing ramp drops and three dozen black armoured and dual lightsaber weilding Sith Special Forces officers file out and form up*

Take up your guard positions. The prisoners will be arriving later today. Commander Kael, stay with me. Now move out!

*the SSF silently nod in affirmation then separate, leaving to take up their positions around the Wing while the officer called Commander Kael remains behind*

Commander, you will be my second-in-command and will take care of things in case of my absense. You have served me well and know how to emulate my...style. Continue to do so and you will be rewarded handsomely.

*Kael nods* I understand, My Lord.

You are dismissed.

*The SSF Commander leaves*

Ana

Oooh Drake's got victims! Can't wait to see the Devil's Womb in action.

Edited by Ana

Drake

Well, those are my guards. My victims are coming in later today. Some Jedi and rogue Sith.

Pandora

Glad to see you're taking your new job seriously, Drake.

*looks into the bag of coconuts again* How'd I go through so many so fast? Oh well.... Who wants to play catch? *takes Alpha 2 out of his shackles, and drags him by the hair outside with fluffy and Cupcake.* Have fun guys! *Cupcake picks up Alpha 2 and tosses him to Fluffy, who tosses him back, and so on. The prisoner screams* Congratulations, you're a ball.

Jake Durron

:lol: nice one... so can I bring my pets in... I promise they won't bother fluffy and cupcake

Pandora

Yes, but introduce them slowly. The other critters are under my office in the basement.

Jake Durron

*brings in several fluffy looking cats and a few monkeys*

Pandora

Um, Kia? Those look more like snacks than pets....

TheUnknown

*Goes ahead and builts the stadium seating. Brings a giant blender, throws in some mint, simple syrup, and whisky. Throws a few live ewoks on top of that and turns the switch on.*

Mint julep blended ewok anyone? And you can use the blender for...other...uses, too.

Pandora

Whoa, Mr. Unknown, I do believe there may yet be hope for you, too.

Jake Durron

no no trust me, they help with the humiliation!

Radioactive Isotope

*cooks up potato pancakes and brownies to sell to spectators*

oh yeah, lemme know if you want anyone's food poisoned. :twisted:

TheUnknown

Make sure the poisoning isn't enough to kill, just enough to make their lives miserable. After all, this is an island of torture.

Bad furday

Well, I was going to get some food at the snack bar, but now that you put it that way.... :p

Radioactive Isotope

you think a poison that slowly liquifies one kidney, one lung, your spleen, and a few other non-essential things is evil enough? :twisted:

Ana

*considers* Yeah, I guess that might do the trick.

TheUnknown

I was thinking more along the lines of poison that alternates between giving them constipation and explosive diarrhea, but your idea works, too.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.