Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Island of Agony

Pandora

*types in a quick order* There are ten more nexus on the way. Will that be enough?

Now give me a few minutes while I figure out who all we have as far as animals go, lol.

Radioactive Isotope

I am going to bed before my head explodes and snot goes everywhere.

you too, huh?

Edited by Disney Junkie

Pandora

Oh yeah. You should have seen the crap that came out of my head this morning. But I feel SOOO much better.

TheUnknown

*types in a quick order* There are ten more nexus on the way. Will that be enough?

That should work fine. And make sure they haven't had their nails clipped in a very long time and a very, very hungry. :twisted:

Oh, and Drake, could your "employees" make some tall poles. The material doesn't matter but they should be thin enough to climb up and should have spiked ends.

Pandora

Okay, I've posted a list of animals on the first page. Um, I need some help though. I got most of my info from the old Garden of Torture. It's been a while. Who are Lilo and Stitch?

Princess

Alright, can someone put a list of the names and species of the pets on the opening post for me? I need to know their names.

Drake: Be sure to include lots of seating and space for tailgating (or cargo bay hatch gating, I guess). Also, include a second set of gates that lead out into the courtyard. I have a special purpose for them.

Last by not least, can someone order some extra nexus for me? I know we already have one, but I need a few more.

Yup. No prob. *whistles for Poochie*

Hey baby *scratches his belly* You go help Unknown build a new playground ok?

And Pod, I think that we somehow adopted Lilo and Stitch when we were picking up Marshmallow as a mate for Fluffy

Pandora

Oookaaay.... so who claims them? And did I miss anything?

Drake

Oh, and Drake, could your "employees" make some tall poles. The material doesn't matter but they should be thin enough to climb up and should have spiked ends.

You got it. I'm also having them add a labyrinth that can be used when the stadium floor opens.

Fang and Melkor are my pets, yes.

Princess

I guess I'll claim them. Though I dunno about having 3 wampas. I was going to go looking for some new exotic pets

Pandora

I thought they were. They sound like names you'd concoct. *Is really tired and giggles at the last syllable...which she has suddenly forgotten how to speel*

I guess I'll claim them. Though I dunno about having 3 wampas. I was going to go looking for some new exotic pets

We can offer them as gifts to the new staff members? Kinda a welcome-aboard-please-don't-blow-this-one-up sorta deal?

Princess

What can I say? I like my Disney movies.

And that sounds like a good idea. Maybe JM would like one.

Edited by Princess

Drake

Were they Sticks' maybe?

Princess

Hey Pod. Question for you. Still coughing up all that gunk? I need some fresh cultures *hands her a specimen cup*

Pandora

*coughs real good into the cup* Give me a few minutes, I can probably get you chunks.

Anyway, Sticks isn't here, so let's go critter shopping while the boys do all the heavy lifting. *goes to get her ship ready. Sneezes, and six inches of dust fly everywhere. Tries to start the engine and it won't turn over.* Crap. Prin, can we take yours?

Princess

Yeah. The shuttle to the Rose is up on the roof. Think there'll be enough room on a SSD?

Pandora

A what??? Oh lord can I take a scooter or something? I'm too tired to wander all over that thing.

Princess

We'll be landing at the executive docking bay. It's right next to my quarters and quarters for my guests

Stephen

::Teleports in, but with his left arm sticking out of his forehead::

PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drake

*A line of industrial cargo shuttles fly to the arena construction area and begin offloading large stone blocks and crude building equipment for the workers*

*gets out a whip and starts cracking* Alright peons! I need those *points to giant blocks* over there! *points a hundred metres away in the other direction* Start building there!

*some of the slaves grumble in protest*

What? You mean to grumble that there's no way you can carry one of those measly ten tonne blocks from point A to point B? There's a thousand of you people! Make it happen or I'll pick one up, move it over to where you're grovelling, and drop in on your snivelling head!

Princess

*snickers*

That's interesting. Someone switched my IPO with a real teleporter

Pandora

::Teleports in, but with his left arm sticking out of his forehead::

PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here lemme get that... *draws her lightsaber and cuts the arm off his forehead. Sitches it back onto his shoulder* You might want to put ice on that...

FLUFFY!!! MUFFIN!!! Bring some ice. *in bound Fluffy (giant wampa) and Muffin (Rancor) carrying a bucket of ice* These are my first babies....

Princess

Where's Precious Pod?

Stephen

::cradles his shoulder and glares sullenly at Princess::

Pandora

*Floor starts shaking* Here she comes.

And no they didn't switch it, Prin. heheh nice skirt there, Stevo.

Princess

*blinks*

Ah yes. The pink looks good with your eyes man

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.