Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Island of Agony

Pandora

*Strolls into her office where Fluffy has a chain through a prisoner's leg and is forcing him to sweep up the place. Walks over to Fluffy and scratches him behind the ear* Aww, who's mommy's favorite wampa?

*Looks at the chain through the prisoner's leg. It's going gangreen* Looks like that might sting a bit. Lemme help you with that. *Attaches the loose end of the chain to the spiked collar around his neck, then grips the ends coming through his thigh. Gathers a little Force energy and rips it messily through flesh, bone, and muscle. The prisoner screams and collapses, the inward-turned spiks of his collar digging into his neck, carefully missing vital arteries. Throws an alcohol-soaked towel at him* Clean up your mess!

TheUnknown

I still need to conduct my crappy music experiment....

Pandora

Seeing as this place has been running on autopilot since July, we should have plenty of funding for it. *sits at her desk and taps a few commands on her datapad. Pulls up her account balance and nearly has a stroke.* My goodness we're efficient when we aren't here. Unknown, I'm transferring two million credits to your account.

OOh and I have enough left over for... *shfty eyes* umm... new boots. *looks around nervously. Crawls quickly under her desk to make a phone call*

Pandora

*Goes to the landing platform to meet a cargo ship. Signs something and several large crates are rolled into her office*

Princess

Oooooh whatcha got?

Pandora

Ummmm.... supplies. This one's for you. *rolls it into Prin's office* I used some of our contract money to buy us a few new outfits, a pair of boots, a few beauty essentials, a few new torture towys, and um.... *whispers in Prin's ear* Three cases of assorted alcohol and a few hundred kilos of glitterstem and andriss.

Princess

Woohoo! *kisses Pod*

Pandora

*Rolls the rest of her crates into a vault. Cracks open one and pulls out a few bags. Picks out a new outfit and shoes, munches on a handful of glitterstem and decides to go interrogate some prisoners*

Princess

*rolls her stuff into her office and puts it away*

Pandora

*locks the vault behind her and clips her lightsabres on her new rhinestone-studded belt. Calls Cookie, who runs in shortly there after* Wanna go to work with mommy?

Princess

*goes and checks her lab out* Hmmm. What can I do next?

Pandora

*Chains a random prisoner to a chair in a stark white room (stark, save for some blood splatters* Where are your rebel friends? *Cookie starts to gnaw on his ankle*

Princess

Oh Angel! Poochie! Come to Mommy!

Pandora

*holds one of her white lightsabers to his throat* Where were you on the night of the 43rd?

Princess

*Poochie and Angel run up*

*pets them on the head*

Let's go throw these cookies at the prisoners. Just out of their reach

Pandora

*Prisoner keeps screaming that he doesn't know. She slices off a foot and throws it to Cookie* Talk, worm! Or I'll cut you up bit by bit!

Princess

*wanders through the halls tossing cookies just out of reach of the prisoners*

I'm not hearing enough screaming and begging for forgiveness scumbags!

Andy

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: Andy, Drake, Ender

Are any of you scared yet? :p

Drake

Mwahaha!

*reclines in his office chair while playing a holovid game, in which the minds of all his prisoners are connected through Force visions directly into the console and every painful sensation is dealt back to them*

Princess

Oooooh that looks fun D! How's it work?

Pandora

*Drags in her business law professor and chains him to a wall. Gives him several good whacks to the gut with a good old fashioned baseball bat* Now you just sit there and think about what you've done! That oughta teach you to double the minimum length of a paper four hours before it's due! *hits him again* And as soon as I figure out how to turn myself into a vampire, you will be my first victim, and I will enjoy it immensely.

Radioactive Isotope

Drake, you missed a zombie back there.

Ayingel

*picks up her new scimitar*

finally...i get to play with my new toy.

*looks through a couple of cages*

ah....you'll do.

*places a prisoner on a rack*

lets just find out how sharp you are..

*lifts the scimitar and lets it fall on a large toe. the toe falls to the ground*

you're making a mess!

*slices off the other big toe*

now, CLEAN IT UP!

Pandora

We did need a new paintjob.

Has anybody run accross any angry, bodiless spirits? I want to try an experiment.

Radioactive Isotope

funny you should mention that. i found one in my closet the other day.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.