Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Island of Agony

Pandora

Really? Can I borrow it?

Radioactive Isotope

sure. if you can catch it. it's a squirly thing. just....uh....don't mind the stuff on the floor. ;)

Pandora

Nah, as long as it's a poltergeist and never had a body it should be just fine. *drags one of her newer (and therefore stronger) prisoners along to JM's room, daggar in hand*

Here ghosty ghosty.... *the hair on the back of her neck stands up and a heartbeat later the spirit makes itself known* Ah, you are an angry little bugger, aren't you? What's wrong? Did you want a body, is that it? Here you go....

*plunges her dagger into her prisoner over and over. The spirit seems to surround the hapless bloody mess in a dark cloud, then collapses in on the body. The prisoner stands up straight and all the wounds heal.*

Perfect! *laughs evilly as the prisoner tries to claw at her throat* Oh no no, I'm not food. And if you forget that I will burn you to dust. *drags her newly-created raw vampire back to her chambers, carefully sticking to the shadows so as not to destroy him. Sets him loose in a concrete cell of five or six other prisoners.*

THEY are food. Go crazy. *Bolts the boor behind her, setting up a guard outside with a lit torch* If he breaks out and I'm not around, burn him.

Radioactive Isotope

coooooool :D

Radioactive Isotope

can i have one of those for work? :puppydogeyes:

Pandora

Sure, find me a host. Make sure they're easy to brain wash, because they still have minds of their own.

*goes back to the cell to check on her vampire. The other prisoners are pale and dead, and the vampire is sitting contentedly in the corner. There is not a drop of blood in the room.* Do we feel better now?

*The vampire nods. She strokes his cheek* Good. Now you aren't going to try to bite the neck that feeds you anymore, are you?

*He answers: no.* Very good. I want you to hunt for yourself tonight. Does that sound like fun? *The vampire grins, showing his fangs* I'll come get you later.

Radioactive Isotope

i know plenty of stupid people. the problem is none of them are dead.

*goes to remedy the problem*

Edited by Radioactive Isotope

Pandora

No no no! Leave them alive! I'm a torture mistress, JM, not Dr. Frankenstein!

*Goes back to her vampire's cell, opens the door and stands in the doorway* Sleep well? *He stands* Are you hungry? *He nods* Now I know you can speak. I also know you have a name. What is it?

*He studies her, then slowly, as if he's afraid of what his voice will sound like answers: "Deymon."*

Deymon. See, that wasn't so hard, was it? Now come with me, you need to hunt.

*He doesn't move. He speaks telepathically. You tried to kill me. *

No I didn't. I gave you eternity. Trust me. You'll love killing people.

*leads him off the compound, taking him to a crowded little bar.* Now go find yourself a victim. Drink slow. You won't like dead blood. *Deymon slinks silently off to do as he's told.*

Darth Marius

Alright so whats your plan misses

Pandora

Well, Deymon's probably wanting to try to make another vampire, so I'm going to convince him to make me one. But I need your help. I need you to make sure he doesn't kill me. Meet us in my office. *He leaves and she rises to go to Deymon*

*Finds Deymon* How'd it go? Do you feel better? *Deymon merely nods* Good. Come with me there's someone I want you to meet.

Darth Marius

*Closes the door behind Pod and Deyom when the come in and stands gaurd with flame thower in hand*

Pandora

*takes a seat on the couch and pats the cushion next to her* Come sit with me, Deymon. *He obeys.* I told you that you'd enjoy killing people, and I was right, wasn't I? *Deymon nods* And you know that you can't die. But I will. And I don't want to leave you alone. *Deymon looks at her, slowly he begins to understand. He shakes his head. I don't want to be alone.*

If you are very careful and do exactly as I say, you can prevent that. Will you do it? *Deymon nods*

*She looks at Daniel* Ready?

Darth Marius

Uh, Yeah that's why i'm here.

Pandora

*Pulls her collar down, exposing her throat for Deymon* Don't take it all. I'll tell you when to stop.

*Deymon eyes the flamethrower nervously, but he can't resist her offer. He takes Pod in his arms and bites down on her throat, taking several long, slow drinks. Just as she starts to feel dizzy and on the verge of losing consciousness, she taps him on the shoulder.* Enough! Bite your wrist and give it back to me. *He does so immediately, thrusting his cut wrist to her. She takes back as much blood as he took, plus a little more. When Deymon shudders one too many times she pushes his arm away and bares her throat once more.* Again. *Deymon bends back down to drink from her again, this time knowing when to stop. He offers his throat to her, which Pod takes, drinking deeply from it. When she pulls away the transformation is complete. Deymon appears weak.*

Damn I'm thirsty. And you need to feed too. *She hits a button on her desk and four prisoners are filed in. Pod and Deymon each take two.*

Okay, Daniel honey. Your turn.

Edited by Mistress Pod

Darth Marius

*hands pod the flame thrower* "Alright bud lets do this."

Pandora

No, honey, if he makes you right now you'll be weak. Come here. *she puts her arms around Daniel and sinks her new fangs into his throat. She listens carefully to the beat of his heart and pulls away at the right moment. She bites her own wrist and offers it to him.* Drink.

Darth Marius

*drinks from podly the modly, then switches a few times, after which she summons more prisoners. As she feeds on the first one I speed through my two and turn to Deymon.*

Let us share too, I'll go first. *He offers his wrist. I start to drink and when he moves to push me away I take just a little more. While he's dazed I grab his face and slam him head first into the brick wall. I force a hand into his chest, tear out his heart and toss it to Pod. Then I separate his head form the rest of his mangled body, cracking open the skull like a coconut and devours his brain.*

Ok sweety three times. Burn him!

Edited by Pandora

Pandora

*catches the heart and sinks her teeth into it, sucking out every last drop of blood. Without giving herself time to catch her breath she wills Deymon's body to burn and it does, leaving behind a pile of ash. She sends the fire to him again, turning the ash to a black grease stain on her floor. Burns him again, and the grease evaporates.*

My that was exhilerating.

Edited by Pandora

Darth Marius

Yes, well I need more i'll be back. oh what would happen if I ate the hearts of my victims you know humans?

Pandora

You'd be messy, and they'd die. That's about it.

I have a promise to keep to that business law teacher of mine.

Darth Marius

More tourture then death at first right You know in Texas there are two things that have to walk to their deaths death row and cattle sometimes you can't tell the difference.

Edited by NinjaJedi

Pandora

But I really really really REALLY want to kill him.

*Goes off to his cell. She bares her fangs and hisses at him like a cheesy vampire in a bad movie [cough] just to scare him* Told you I'd be back. *Sinks her teeth into his throat and drinks slowly, savoring the feeling of draining the life out of him and he has so figuratively done to all of his students*

Drake

*Pauses his holovid mind-game with the prisoners and sits up, appearing slightly peturbed*

Hmmm...

*Commander Kael, his second-in-command and leader of the black armoured elite Sith Special Forces stepped from the shadows*

My Lord. What is it?

I sense death.

*Despite being clad in a faceless black helmet, Drake could sense Kael's raised eyebrow*

Of course I sense death in a damned building full of it! This...this is something I have not felt in a long, long time. Not since Vrykol...

My Lord?

*Drake stands, switching off the game in the process*

Twenty years ago...the inhabitants of that world were dabbling in methods of extending their own life by sacrificing the souls of others. Some were transformed into creatures that were stronger, faster and smarter than the common people. They also grew an unsatiable hunger for blood. These beings killed and fed upon millions. Thousands more were transformed as if a virus spread through blood contamination. I lost three squads of SSF before launching the plasmic fusion bombs that turned the surface to blackened glass, wiping out all traces of this...undeath.

If it's here, that means someone has been playing with a force that has the potential to kill a great many people.

*Kael gave a single rigid nod, as though the story did nothing to phase him...it probably didn't*

I can have our forces rallied and ready to eradicate this threat within ten minutes.

No. All that would await you is death. Fortify this wing. I want nothing coming or leaving without my expressed permission. Remove the heads and hearts of anyone that persist. Then burn the bodies.

*It was an unusual order but Kael and the SSF would obey and that was all that mattered. Nodding in silence, Commander Kael slips back into the shadows. Meanwhile, Drake moves over to a lockbox against the far wall in his office. Disabling the locks, he opens the case, revealing a cache of odd-looking weapons and devices. He removes a pair of hand-held slugthrowers and checks their clips. Each contains a dozen slugs, specially made with petrified wooden tips and explosive capsules filled with the blood of dead men embedded in the head of each slug. Drake then pulled out a sword, also made of petrified wood and strengthened with a durasteel/carbon fibre composite*

Time to play.

Pandora

*Hears Drake put his army on alert and locks down her office. Goes to her desk and hits the intercom, transmitting her voice throughout the compound*

Drake, don't do this. We don't make vampires every time we bite and we don't have to kill to feed. We're also not the Dracula-type of vampire that is killed by a stake. Can't we talk about this?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.