Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

LOST

Mara

Holy hell, that finale was AWESOME!!!!

But now we gotta wait till next January for more. :(

Winters

I think Awesome doesn't cover it... I think...

It was Legen-Waitforitbecauseitwassoawesomeandmindblowingthatyouhavetoreadthroughthisbecausei

twasawesome-dary!

Mara

Exactly.

Uncle Du

That's how they get ya, make you wait another 8 months or so for more. Addicts. :p

Mara

:D

LOST is totally like crack.

And, word is, Juliet is not coming back next season, so... I'm guessing she doesn't survive.

Winters

Well... I don't think that even the Island can protect someone who sets off a nuclear bomb no more than five feet away... I mean... it's a NUCLEAR BOMB... as for Juliet... that's a HUGE pity... because I loved those blue eyes... and now the number of blue eyed females is going way down... I mean... now I guess I have to lust for Kate now that Juliet is gone... but Kate... sure she's attractive... but... blue eyes! (Edit: I'm also lookin at Lostpedia, at the theories of what'll happen, and one person did points something out... what if Juliet ends up like Desmond after the Hatch imploded? They're saying that she'll end up nude in the jungle exactly like Desmond...)

Anyway. time for speculation.

I think that we're going to find everyone back on the plane and landing at LA, except no one knows each other but is for some reason... drawn to each other... Well, here's the question. If the time is corrected, Juliet never has to go to the Island and therefore never dies! Ugh... I hate time travel..

Edited by Winters

Mara

No... because Juliet was already on the island before Jack and crew crashed there... so I would suppose she would still be there? I mean, that's why Jack wanted to blow it up, so his plane would never crash.

Unless you're meaning that everything after '77 won't happen...

Though.... if this island is really so powerful, I think it would still find another way to get them there, via another way. If it really wants them there. So they land in L.A., but maybe a week later (or a month or a year) they end up crashing to the island anyway... for their "destiny."

I dunno... I think it would be a total cop-out for the last season just to be about the survivors not crashing and making it to L.A. And not knowing each other... unless the island calls them back again.

I want them to get blasted back to the present (2007) or have Sun and Ben and Locke blasted to 1977.

Winters

Honestly, I have no idea what'll happen... but I'll be angry if Juliet dies forever...

Mara

I heard it's because she's on another show now, but I'm sure it's always possible for her to be in flashbacks and the like.

Mara

Just a few weeks in, and season 6 is turning out AMAZING. Best season yet.

Mara

Man, that finale was gutwrenchingly awesome.

Sad to see it all done, though.

Farewell to a good friend and one of the (if not the best) best shows on TV.

Jake Durron

I really shouldn't have read this damn forum... I just started watching them a couple weeks ago on netflix... I'm on season two lol

Mara

Haha.

I bought the series DVD set for myself for Christmas. The packaging is so sweet.

I haven't gotten to watching them yet, though.

Winters

I have just obtained the soundtrack to the last episodes of the Sixth Season of lost, it cost thirty bucks but it's worth it... Although LOST was a show of extreme quality and was dearly loved by its creators and writers, but Michael Giacchino was a step above them all... He truely understands the emotional undertones of LOST better than possibly Damien Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. It was perfection, and well, the End was how shows should end...

Mara

Hmm.. I love the music in the show; I should think about getting the soundtracks.

Jake Durron

OMG!!! PLEASE TELL ME CHARLIE DOESN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

*wails!!*

I have to wait to watch them with my dad so I can't just watch them all at once like I want! So I gotta know!!!

O_O

Winters

Well, here's the thing... He dies... but here's the good part, it's one of the most touching parts of the series... It's what LOST is about...

If you want the answer, it's in the spoiler.

Mara

^ Agreed.

TheUnknown

So, I finally finished it. The sixth season is definitely disappointing, although not terrible.

Mara

Disappointing how?

I thought the sixth season was the best one.

Edited by Mara

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.