Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

LOST

Mara

Hahaha, Ben will live!!!

Told ya. ;)

Plus... what happened at the end? I think the time on my VCR is off, and it cut off right when we saw John sitting by Ben (adult)'s bedside.

Anyway, I'm getting the feeling again that this season is explaining too many things. Well, more than previous seasons. Maybe it's just because it's the second to last one, but... I dunno. I get a different aura from the current season.

Winters

Well, yeah, they now know what they're doing... but you are objecting to LOST making sense!? Do you not like LOST? What? THe whole point of LOST is that it piles mysteries upon mysteries... and the only reason people watch (at least me) is to see what it everything is, else the show kinda has no point to the mysteries....

I for one love the fact that it's finally making sense!

Mara

No, I'm not saying that... I'm just saying... that I wish there was more mystery, or that it took them longer to put the pieces together. *shrug*

Winters

Not exactly. It takes just as much time to explain thins than to make them all crazied up. Up until season Three, about 90% of the show didn't make sense... now at season five... I say that a good 50% is explained now... If they make the show a set of weird things that arn't explained when it finally ends... then it is just is the WORST!

Mara

I suppose so.

And I don't think it was 90% confusing after season 3. Maybe after season 1, but not 3.

Uncle Du

It's still 100% confusing to me. :p

Mara

HERETIC! :p

Anyway, another good episode last night. Wasn't expecting Desmond to have been the one who beat up Ben.

Uncle Du

It's heresy cause I don't get it? That doesn't make any sense. :p

Drake

You can only understand what's going on if you've seen every single episode since the start of the show. Anything less and you automatically become demoted to an uneducated moron who can't understand such complexities. :p

:roll:

Uncle Du

Oh, so the wiki page isn't good enough to fill in the gaps? :p

Edited by Du

Winters

Honestly, not even Wiki can inform you... mabye Lostwiki, but not wiki wiki.

As for Des beating up Ben, it makes most sense... because Des does care for Penny that much and I did find it interesting that it was Charlie that stopped Ben from killing Penny... of course I'm happy that Ben didn't kill Penny because I kinda like Penny... and Desmond is just plain awesome...

I was kinda hoping that Alex would come back... but sadly... no... smoke-monster Alex is still better than no Alex...

And finally, it's about bloody time that we got away from 1977 to 2007 because I honestly am tired of seeing Jack be all "No, I'm not saving Ben and I have a bad haircut" and Swayer be "Oh Kate, I still love you... despite being with Juliet (I don't like blondes, but I'd dump Kate for Juliet)" and Hurly being all "Dude... I serve the food dude... Dude..." and Young-Ben going... "Take me with you..."... It's about bloody time to see something getting done... Plus... Sun, Locke, and Now-Ben doing their thing... and Now-Ben is being the Ben he always was, stealing things and killing people...

Mara

Yeah, I know it makes sense now, but earlier when I had been wondering who had beat him up, Des wasn't my first choice.

Haha, yeah, I love how ghost Alex is the only one who can stop Ben from killing John again. She's the only one he'll actually listen to.

And, uh... yes. I agree. :p

Winters

No, honestly, I hate Jack's haircut.

Mara

Oh, I agree.

And I hate that Sawyer shaved. He looks funny.

Mara

Dude, Hurley is so awesome.

Winters

Did anyone watch the special...? I chose not to watch it to procrastinate writing my paper...

Uncle Du

I watched, and I have to say, for a simpleton like me, it totally helped me out. :D

Mara

I watched, and although it didn't give me anything new, it was good.... 'cause it was all chronological and such.

ABC is also having some kind of contest where you vote for your favorite clips of your favorite couple: Sawyer/Kate, Kate/Jack, Jack/Juliet, Juliet/Sawyer. Not sure if it's just for fun or for something additional...

I want to vote for all the Kate/Sawyer clips. :D

Winters

Jack/Juliet FTW (I'm breaking my no-blondes rule because Juliet had bloody beautiful blue eyes).

Uncle Du

Blue eyes are AWESOME.

Mara

Especially Elijah Woods's blue eyes...

Erm....

LOST is awesome. Yeah.

Mara

WHOA, awesome episode last night.

Uncle Du

I didn't see the whole thing dammit. Saw about the first ten minutes, that was it.

And damn the president for overriding Scrubs!! *shakes fist*

Mara

And Better of Ted! *shakes fist as well*

Well, pretty much the DHARMA peeps are figuring out that Sawyer and the other new guys maybe aren't just innocent DHARMA wanna-bes...

Sawyer wants to go to the beach and start over, but Jack and Kate went with Daniel to find his mother with the Others/Hostiles.

Uncle Du

Alright. Gonna have to watch it this weekend.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.