Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

LOST

Mara

Oh, that's true... but Penny seems not to like her father very much. Plus, I think it would make sense for Des to name his son after the man who saved him. Not the man trying to kill him. :p

Yes, I found it interesting to see the young Charles. It really didn't surprise me, lol.

Winters

Ok, so Jin is alive, who didn't see that coming?

Mara

I had a feeling he wasn't dead. But just a feeling, lol.

And, yay, Rossaeu is on the island! Well, a younger one, but....

I think it would be so sweet for them to go way back in time to when the Black Rock crashes on the island. Not the slave trader part, but, you know.. :p

Winters

I don't know... that's going a bit too far in my opinion... because it just feels that... just weird... for lack of a better word.

Mara

Because this show has a problem with being too weird? :p

Winters

This show doesn't need to get more weird... the weirder it gets... well, I'll just say that everyone will be LOST, even the people who don't watch LOST will be LOST by the sheer insanity that is LOST.

Mara

Bah. I'm really enjoying it.

Mara

Okay, so I really want to know more about Daniel and why he's not having bleeding-from-the-nose problems, because obviously he has been to the island before/longer than the others, yes?

Maybe he's a "always young" freak like Richard.

Winters

I doubt he's a Richard, but then... how in the world does he end up in the 70s helping build the Orchid?

But I'm most angry over Charlotte, because I had a huge crush on Charlette... and I usually don't go for the carrot tops...

Mara

Well... maybe he just time traveled.. like his rats? Or something.

Awww.... :p

Yeah, it was kind of sad...but creepy. Since Charlotte said that she knew Daniel when she was a girl.

Mara

This may seem...odd, but the last episode or two have seemed a bit boring. Just in the way that they seem to be taking a whole episode to explain one question.

Last season they would do some of that, but it would be in a flashback or flashforward sprinkled throughout. But now they're spending so much time...

And we already basically know what the 6 were up to the past three years. I want to know more about what the ones on the island were doing for three years, besides flashing through the past at intervals.

Blah.

And why didn't Aaron go? Does it matter? Hm..

Winters

Give it a few more episodes and the Kate-centric episode will pop-up to explain everything as well as why Sayid and Hugo are on the plane.

I don't have any problem with the episodes, I thought they were great. But then I don't have problems with "boring" things, because I'm more curious with everything and wanting to know more than I am not bored but rather interested. I want to know what happened to Ben! BEN!

Mara

Indeed.... And more about Daniel's mother.

Mara

Okay, so apparently the clock on my VCR was slow, so it stopped recording too soon, I think.

I'm hoping I only missed a minute or so, or nothing at all, but wanted to make sure.

Did anything happen after Ben closed the door on the hotel room where he left John hanging? My tape stopped just as he was closing it.

Uncle Du

Was that a new episode? I can't tell. Without a DVR, it's so hard to tell now. :p

How pathetic is that.

Mara

Yeah, at 9 it was a new one. They rerun last week's at 8 before the new one.

Uncle Du

This show is so hard for me to follow.

Mara

That's why it's fun. ;)

Mara

Aahahha... this show is awesome.

*huggles LOST*

Winters

LOST is finally making sense...

Mara

Yay!

Are you also upset that Juliet and Sawyer hooked up? I was.

Winters

I'm not, I'm still upset that Charlette died!

As for Sawyer, I don't care about him, sometimes I hope he does die, him and Shannon... (I was overly happy when Shannon was killed, but sadly that ment Ana Lucia, who I also hate, was around).

If anything, I'm sad for Juliet... a smart beautiful blue-eyed woman has to end up with Sawyer... I'm also starting to like Juliet over Kate... which is odd for me because I generally don't like bondes...

I'm more concerned about the timeline... because if Ben is dead, and Ben is the reason why they left the island (because the Island would still be held by the DHARMA people because the Purge would have never happened and so they might have even been kill or taken in by the DHARMA people, and they would be sent back (maybe?) to the real world... and... my head is starting to hurt thinking of the metaphysics of it all....

I'm also more curious on what happened to Faraday and how Sun and Lapidus get to 1977...

Mara

I dunno, I just don't want Kate to end up with Jack. She belongs with Sawyer. And Juliet with Jack. That's just me. :p

Well, we don't know for sure that little Ben is dead yet. Just because he got shot.... :p He could be found and saved.

Also, adult Ben should still be around, right?

Yeah, Daniel did disappear... Hmm..

I had also been wondering about the Others, the one John was gonna lead after Ben left. Did they just disappear when the island moved the first time? 'Cause John was alone after the first flash.

Sun and Lapidus and Ben should be in '77, shouldn't they? I'm just confused as to why they ended up on the other island while the others poofed out of it to the real one.

Winters

Ok, Sun, Ben, Locke, and Lapidus are in 2007 because they didn't go all poof. The proof for this is when they see Christan and he shows them the recruitment photos for the DHARMA newbies... he goes "'79, no, '76, no, ah, here we go, 77" the other photos wouldn't exist because you can't have photos from the future, normally.

Also, if it was 1977, the Hydra would have people on it and the runway wouldn't exist (because Kate and Sawyer were working on it in 2004 when they were captured by the Others)

Finally, Sayid is a born killer, so why would he miss his chance of killing Ben by hitting him somewhere that wouldn't cause instant or near instant death...?

Mara

Hmm.. true... I guess I wasn't thinking when he showed them the photo, lol.

So why didn't they poof with the others, then? That's my main thought. Because they were strapped in?

I dunno... but, to me, Ben just doesn't seem very easy to kill. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.