Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Presidential Debate At 9pm On Cspan

Tsl

yeah well you spelt Afghanistan wrong.. I was just highlighting that fact without bringing too much attention to yourself.. !!!

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

OMG! *suicides*

:roll:

GI_Admiral

w00tz0rs

Tsl

*haunts GI for being an ass...would haunt Chozen as well, but knows it would do no good* :p

Drake

Nice sig, CorSec. :lol:

GI_Admiral

Haha yeah CorSec!!

And meh, you cant do anything when you;'re dead :p

CorSec

Nice sig, CorSec. :lol:

I try.

I also give Bushy credit for design...hard work...umm...stuff. And a cookie. *gives Bushy a cookie*

Bushy

Foo-el, the Pachyderm is still devouring the Ass. Owned.

Tsl

Hehehe! I love that sig, Bushy!

Corsec...er....nice red blob! :roll: :p

chozen

err.. I think you'll find it's impossible to tell with the big huge red blob in it.

Tsl

Nah, you can still see the elephant's big rounded back and the donkey's flat one.

chozen

really? you can??? that's amazing.. :roll:

Tsl

I know I am. Don't worry, you'll soon get used to bowing to my superior intellect.

CorSec

It's a kamikazee charge of death. It exemplifies the futility of most clashes of opinion :p

GI_Admiral

The ass is going for the pachyderm's stomach...which is where you go if you wanna eat something...:p

chozen

looks like a headbutt.. heh.. head butt.. hehehehe

Princess

How the hell can Bush say that we have a health care system that is the envy of the world????

Drake

He also said that no other federally funded health care system in the world has worked. Uhhhh...hello? *waves from Canada* :p

I think that Kerry won that debate, hands down. He was strong throughout the whole thing. Bush, on the otherhand, didn't do so well. There were actually a few parts, during Kerry's speeches, where I would feel a little pity for Bush just from the looks on his face, lol.

Edited by Drake

GI_Admiral

52% to 39% Kerry's favor

What now Republicans...pwn3d...you're all cut...unless you bribe me...then i'll think about putting you in charge of diplomatic relations with Canada....:p

Radioactive Isotope

bah. those kind of polls are useless anyway. results can be skewed to make either option look better.

Mickey

one thing that bothers me was when bush recieved a question about what he would do about the shortage of flu vaccinations. And then in Kerry's rebuttal he went off rambling on about installing a ridiculously expensive health care system ... but never mentioned once the topic of the question: flu vaccinations.

I have trouble discerning how anyone would be willing to trust a man that will shoot of on his own adgenda whenever he feels like it.

A generalization I know, but generalizations about a person's behaviour and personality are usually true. Since people rarely undergo a drastic personality change.

GI_Admiral

Both sides avoid questions that might be touchy/they dont know. It's politics.

Drake

They avoid questions like that because they don't want to make any big promises. No, scratch that, it's because they can't make any big promises. They can't look into the future and see how the world will change in the next 4 years. They can't, for example, know how the economy of the world will change. Something might come up and totally blow their plans out of the water.

Back to the debate, I noticed some subtle differences in the camera work and lighting for each candidate (I'm in TV Production...I notice these things everywhere now, lol). It looked like Bush's camera was a little darker, a little blurry, and slightly off-colour (due to improper white-balancing...tsk tsk) while Kerry's was brighter and in focus. This might contribute a small factor in changing people's votes. It's all in the subconsious.

Ender

This is why I would vote for Bush, and not Kerry...

bushpasses.jpg

kerryreceives.jpg

pwned.

Edited by Ender

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.