Star Wars: Darth Maul - Son of Dathomir, Part 3 is the third part of the four part Dark Horse Comics series of the same name.
Star Wars: Darth Maul - Son of Dathomir, Part 3Timeline: 19 BBY Official Canon Comic
- Author: Jeremy Barlow
- Artist: Juan Frigeri, Mauro Vargas, Wes Dzioba, Chris Scalf
- Publisher: Dark Horse Comics
- Release date: 07/16/2014
- Part of: Star Wars: Darth Maul - Son of Dathomir
- Preceeded by: Star Wars: Darth Maul - Son of Dathomir, Part 2
- Followed by: Star Wars: Darth Maul - Son of Dathomir, Part 4
DUEL OF THE DARK SIDE! SUSPECTING THAT MOTHER TALZIN HAD COME OUT OF HIDING TO AID HER SON DARTH MAUL, COUNT DOOKU AND GENERAL GRIEVOUS UNLEASHED A FULL-SCALE ASSAULT AGAINST MAUL'S CRIMINAL SYNDICATE ON ORD MANTELL.
ANTICIPATING THE ATTACK, TALZIN SENT MAUL A DETACHMENT OF NIGHTBROTHERS, ELITE WARRIORS FROM DATHOMIR, AND DEVISED A PLAN WHICH ENDED IN THE CAPTURE OF BOTH DOOKU AND GRIEVOUS.
NOW HAVING WON A MAJOR VICTORY AGAINST HIS ENEMIES, MAUL ADVANCES HIS PLAN FOR THE FINAL DESTRUCTION OF HIS FORMER MASTER, DARTH SIDIOUS…
Darth Maul has captured Darth Sidious's new apprentice! Mother Talzin and Maul attempt to sway Count Dooku to their cause, revealing surprising facts about Maul's past. But an attack by an elite Jedi strike force throws everyone's plans into chaos!