Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

important life lessons learnt from sheer stupidity of others

Princess

Nah, that saying has been around for a while. It's kinda like don't be silly, protect your willy

chozen

Then sex can wait. Masturbate!

Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate, Masturbate.

Was there any need for that?

Just getting my point over. no pun,

Edited by Radioactive Isotope

Bad furday

It's those damned Puritans' fault I tell you! Damn them! :mad::lol::p :twisted:

GI_Admiral

Nah, that saying has been around for a while. It's kinda like don't be silly, protect your willy

Hahaha my friend gave me all these quotes for national condom week...haha some of them were hilarious!!

chozen

Why would he give tips to you?

Oh yeah... to protect you form weird nerfherders like me.

Edited by Chozen

chozen

People without broadband.. Should go shoot themselves. I waited half an hour.. half a bloody hour to get a msn game to work

Don't know why i bloody bothered, git left after an hour of my playing bloody counter strike.

Radioactive Isotope

Nah, that saying has been around for a while.? It's kinda like don't be silly, protect your willy

Hahaha my friend gave me all these quotes for national condom week...haha some of them were hilarious!!

i have a friend who wants to use one for his senior quote next year. dunno if they'll let him, but it'd be hystarical if they did. :D

Link

then if it's against your religion you're about damn retarded. trust me. been there.

Andy

I didn't say it was against my religion, but it would be, if I still considered myself Roman Catholic.

Besides, there are other ways to avoid getting pregnant. Just takes a little planning, that's all.

Link

and nothing is ever for sure. so don't pull a smart ass thing with me here. and catholics are allowed to use condoms. not birth control.

Edited by Link

Andy

Well last I heard contraception was frowned upon.

Link

anything that's going to kill the kid like BC, morning after, things like that.

Link

ok and i'm telling you coming from a long ass line of catholics. i'm not in a good mood to begin with and i'm ending this before i get pissy

Tsl

Lol, from what I read here, Beeurd was Catholic. He wins :p

Andy

I'm from a long line of Catholics too, I don't consider myself Catholic anymore because I don't believe in many of the things the church teaches.

And I think you are right to end this conversation... *shuts up*

GI_Admiral

Sorry Link, Gotta agree w/ Beeurd on this one...he's got t3h pr00f in the link...((No pun intended...please dont hit me with a newspaper prin :p))

Link

think what you like. no problem with that.

Pandora

Besides, there are other ways to avoid getting pregnant. Just takes a little planning, that's all.

Here's a lesson for guys...

Be careful how you talk about getting pregnant, because some people might raise an eyebrow at you and laugh.

*raises and eyebrow and laughs at beeurd to prove her point*

Rogue

*joins suit*

Ah man...that was priceless...

Forget what I Just said...the price is 19.99! *sells tapes of beeurd saying that*

Radioactive Isotope

yeah, like not doing it at all.......but we all know that's never gonna happen. :roll:

Link

hey bite me.

Radioactive Isotope

no, i'm serious. to this day the best form of BC out there is abstinence. if you don't want to be a parent, keep your clothes on.

or, you could place a boxing glove in just the right place....... ;)

Link

thanks but i can't take that crap back. heh i'm like a damn barbie. so long as i don't have a bad intuition about the guy, clothes will come off. and even tho jared and edward were kinda like three weeks apart, they're the only ones that ever got the good vibe from my intuition.

Pandora

Link, I doubt that was a personal attack.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.