Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

E-wing

:cry:

Rogue

Please don't cry...you're gonna make me...

Okay...well, I'm leaving now...I'll see you all on the 5th. May the Force be with you.

E-wing

:cry: :cry::cry: She's gone! :cry::cry: :cry:

^Hal^

You've only gotta survive 8 days pal...

E-wing

8 days....... *picks up a blaster and a bottle of jin* witch to use.

Doc Ani Jade

Both, naturally.

E-wing

Starstripe last post was so vague i can't tell if it fits or should be deleted......... normally i would ask rogues oppinon but she's on vactation......... someone read it and tell me what you think (remember he is saposta be leaveing/left with all the other Ragers)

Master MJade

um ewing we're waiting for you. we're preparing to leave but waiting for our leader to tell us what the hell we're doing

MsSolo

Well, I'm back, and so little has happened. So very little. I don't see anything wrong with starstripe's post, Ewing could use it as a lever to get them all off the station (we are waiting for you to write that bit Ewing, I'm not sure if you've actually realised that)

Link

ok i totally forgot the RPG Cantina was still here... Shows how much I pay attention.

Rogue

*walks in all cheerful at finally being home, and stops in her tracks* Ewing :love: ....why are you holding a blaster...?

E-wing

*takes blaster away for head* oh no resson.

Rogue

*shakes head repeatedly* You weren't going to go and use that, and make the rest of my life miserable, now, were you?

Starstripe

I doubt it. I mean look what he'd be missing. You, and managing this herd of ravaging monkies we call an RPG

E-wing

I've cleaned up the RPG and Posted.

A few notes for those who haven't got a clue what's going on:

The Ranger are on the way to atmos one of Reeku's planet descide as hird guns. They have 6 TIE defenders (that will be ploted by Ulic, Dan, Raana, Hal, Ka'al, and Am'ni) and a saport transport the others use to get around. All of them (exspt for Kyp and Ulic) have fake IDs (might want to make up some names).

Meanwhile, Michael and Melinda are on the way to Naboo looking for clues to Mel's past...... Terra should be on that planet already. Aroura is head for the Ranger station (she can get there now). She will have to pick witch group she follows (I recomen Michael and Mel's group).

Rogue

Okay...now that you've all had you're brieffing...get your arses moving, so you can get to Atmos!

lol

And remember this next time you try to overthow Ewing...You were all waiting for him!

E-wing

I'm going on vacation for a week starting tomarrow....... and Rogue is incharge while i'm gone...... and no I didn't pick her because she is my girl friend, I pick her becouse she is best for the job.

and she is most likely to give my job back when i return.

Rogue

and she is most likely to give my job back when i return.

Seriously...I put up with enough as the XO....

Rogue

Okay...and now's the point where I hand The RPG back to Ewing.

I just wanted to thank you all for your vigorous posting in his absence! And I say that with the utmost sarcasm. Thank you MsSolo, for providing a post.

Seriously, It makes me think you don't know what you're doing....it seems you're lost without Ewing. :wink:

Master MJade

of course we are

MsSolo

so, one groups goins, um, somewhere, and Mel and Mike are goind, um, somewhere, and Aurora's following Mel and Mike to their, um, somewhere.

Ewing, could you possibly provide the next bit of the story to fill in?

MsSolo

note to self: learn how to spell going

Rogue

Okay, Mel, Michael, and, now Aurora, are going to Naboo.

The others, are going to Atmos, the planet that, if I'm not mistaken, Winter kept Anakin for a time. It's a rocky planet...

^Hal^

Atmos doesn't exist in th SW galaxy. E-wing made it up. Anakin was kpt on Anoth.

E-wing

Hal is right, love.

Atmos is like bespin.