Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

tahiriveila

i don't know, when chapt 2 starts, i've been wondering too...should we start without him, maybe?

MsSolo

the days are creeping by,

the nights go on and on,

Soon the weeks will fly,

and years will have gone.

Thankyou, thankyou! *bows*

Meanwhile, Ewing has an almost godlike power over us. As GM, he needs to start, and until he does, we're left hanging.

Maybe this all has some reason for why I keep typing Ewok instead of Ewing? ;)

^Hal^

you never know...

E-wing

Get off my back! Chapter 2 is open!

^Hal^

We're just messing E-wing. Good to see you back.

tahiriveila

yea! glad to see cahpter 2 is up, Ewing! :D

E-wing

OH! I forgot to put in my post that the data they got was evedance that a big time rich guy was a drug dealer, Ranger got him in a week where NR intel was working on it for years. (Nothing to do with the chapter 2 story line, it was an example of what the Rangers had been up to in the pass 2 year)

^Hal^

I was wondering... Do you think we should kill off Corran's character. It's obvious he's not coming back, and someone needs to die on the good side at some point in the chapter.

tahiriveila

sounds like a good idea, Corran hasn't been around for a long time, and if he comes back, he can be ressurected or something...

E-wing

I don't know. Let me think about this and get back to you guys.

Oh by the way, If a character is MIA they could come back if it was done right, but If there DEAD there gone for good.

^Hal^

true. We could make him MIA then.

Rogue

I wouldn't mind if you made him MIA....I would just have to find a new master, that's all....not like the current one is doing anything.....And, I have nothing against Corran...me and him were good friends...but we have to face the facts that he's not coming back...at least anytime soon.

^Hal^

That's basically what I just said. I like the guy, but he's not coming back, it would seem.

Rogue

I know you said that...i just felt like putting my 2 creds in,...

^Hal^

2 creds. Wow, that's a lot. I only put in 2 decicreds

MsSolo

if that was sarcasm, forgive me, but isn't a decicred worth ten times more than a cred?

BTW, Aurora's people were killed with a lightsaber. Someone can work that in if they want.

^Hal^

no. A decicred is a tenth of a credit. Or at least that's what I thought.

Rogue

hal makes more sense....deci...as in decimal...

MsSolo

Ithink... the only place I;ve come across a decicred was in THe New Rebleiion, when Han is buying food. Actually, they also talk about 'I wouldn't pay half a credit for that...', and I'm no longer certain that there was where I heard decicred used. Though I'm certain I've only heard it once.

^Hal^

yes. Listen to Rogue.

The latin numbers

deci=1/10

cent=1/100

milli=1/1000

are used for the fractions, whereas the greek ones are used for the multiples

kilo= *1000

mega= *1000000

See...

A decimeter is 1/10 of a meter, so it follows that a decicred is 1/10 of a cred

MsSolo

Hal, I do latin as well. I didn't meed that explaining to me (though the greek things was interesting, I never knew that before). In retrospect, you're probably right, but when I came across the word I didn't know that sort of thing, and first impressions tend to stick.

^Hal^

I know you do latin, I wasn't explaining the latin bit, but just putting it to bac up my argument. Also, other people might benefit from reading this.

E-wing

I FORGOT!

I forgot to tell everyone about the Ranger HQ.

It's a space station designed by Michael as a gift to the Ranger. It's what he calls it a Paladin-class space station. It has 2x the firepower of a Imp-class stardestroyer and sheilds like a SSD. It has on board 2 squadrons of droid controlled Z-95 headhunters. Unlike other space stations it has limited movement (move at 1/10 speed of a Y-wing) and a class 5 hyper-drive (really, really, really slow).

Michael is also working on a new starfighter for the Rangers (the R-wing), but it will not be ready ontil next chapter.

^Hal^

Hey, uh, can't we just use x-wings...

E-wing

you could (I'm still going to use my E-wing), but these this will make the x-wing look like a pee-shooter.