Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

^Hal^

That's kinda what I'm getting at. It's a bit silly if we have ridiculous fighters.

MsSolo

Aurora's keeping the Angel fighter. I dunno, she likes it.

E-wing

ok ok forget the R-wings.

Anakin_Jade456 i am afaird I can let you post ontil you fix your profile. I mean you have the wrong time frame. There haven't been any rebels for 15 years (it's New Republic). your characters backround stroy belongs back then. Please fix.

Andy

Rebels/Republic same thing... probably just a typo

MsSolo

Sorry, but your obvious charms and god-like powers always dazzie the simple, ordinary folk?

I know, I said I'd stop the spelling thing, but I don't think I can help myself!

E-wing

Sorry, but your obvious charms and god-like powers always dazzie the simple, ordinary folk?

I know, I said I'd stop the spelling thing, but I don't think I can help myself!

Ask me about it in the bar.

^Hal^

Just a question. Which characters are a part of the Rangers? Is Mel in the Rangers?

Rogue

yes, Mel is in the Rangers...she's on leave now though...for Michael's coming of age ceremony.

Link

Alright Mjade told me to go here so here I be. Uh but I hate coming in near the end. (It makes me clueless!)

E-wing

Link, Anakin Since your new here i tell you something.......YOU MUST READ THE STORY BEFORE YOU POST!!! If you don't your posts make no sence and I have to delete them. Like Just now.

Mjade, I'm sorry but I had to delete one of your post when i was cleaning up their mess.

Doc Ani Jade

Sorry...I actually meant to have my commando on a totally unrealated mission...He was in the Remnant, and investigating a diverted hovertank shipment...And sorry about that other post. See my pm.

MsSolo

Does anyone mind my really long posts? I can keep them short from now on if you want, i just tend to get a little carried away and suddenly I click 'submit' and there's this novella on the screen in front of me and I realise I've done it again...

Andy

I don't mind. It's just the same as reading a few smaller posts.

Doc Ani Jade

Hey, if it adds to the story...

Long posts are better than too-short posts, too...

E-wing

I myself like the long posts. Infact when ever Rogue asks me if I like her post I almost always say "It could be longer.".

Rogue

Yeah...like he's going to say to me right now.....like always....

problem is I get stumped sometimes...don't know what to put...

^Hal^

I prefer long posts too. It means better story developemtn

Link

Thanks e-wing but I already did!!!! I'm following around what Mjade is guiding me to!

MsSolo

thanx guys

E-wing

*rubs head*

GMT, You know You can't have more then one active character (Not counting droids). You better get some one to play the other guy or wrght him out of the story. You got one week then i kill some one off. Also, your last post said that everyone was meeting on planet..... that's not true. There on the Ranger station. You got 24 hours to edit your post befor I do (There is a 50% chance when i say edit i mean delet).

Rogue

R :rof: TFWWL....I hear some anger in his tone...also some bemusement, and a hint of being annoyed.

Doc Ani Jade

Hmmm...so he does have a sense of humor...

:lol:...that actually was pretty funny...

E-wing

Ankin that wasn't a joke........Takin is the biggest pain in the RPG.......and I not just saying that, he was voted that!

^Hal^

yeah...

Doc Ani Jade

Lol...this is much better than the last rpg I was in...

*shudders*